Kenya eTA requirements for Israeli citizens in 2024
If you live in Israel and have always wanted to visit Kenya, there is now a quick and simple way to obtain a eTA. Beginning in 2024, the Republic of Kenya began issuing eTA to citizens of Israel and many other countries around the world.
Get your Kenya eTA today if you don't want to miss out on the beautiful sights that Kenya has to offer. Obtaining a Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens is as simple as a quick verification process, and our applications are simple and secure.
1. Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens:
Kenya's visa-free state went into effect on January 1, 2024, in an effort to boost tourism throughout the country. Along with the visa-free system emerged the Electronic Traveler Authorization (eTA).
The Kenya eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a semi-automated method for determining a visitor's eligibility to travel to Kenya. The system will replace Kenya's eVisa, and all travelers must have an eTA before commencing their journey.
The Kenya eTA is an online electronic eTA authorization that allows eligible citizens to visit Kenya for short-term stays for tourism, business, and medical purposes.
The Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens is a single-entry eTA that lets the holder stay in Kenya for 90 consecutive days, with a validity of 90 days from the issued date.
An electronic eTA for Kenya can be obtained from the comfort of the applicant’s home or office, eliminating the need to visit a Kenya embassy in Israel before the trip.
Type of Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens:
If you’re traveling to Kenya from Israel, you can choose from 04 different types of eTA, depending on why you’re traveling and how long you want to stay in Kenya
- Kenya transit eTA: You're only in Kenya for a few days or have a long layover and want to learn about the local culture? The Transit eTA may be ideal for you. Israeli citizens can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours from the time of your arrival with this eTA. It's important to note that if you don't have a eTA, you won't be able to leave the airport. If you have a connecting flight in Kenya and have a long layover, why not explore our beautiful country and experience Kenyan culture, food, and scenery? With the eTA, we've made it simple.
- Kenya tourist eTA: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, the Tourist eTA is a great option. This eTA allows you to enter Kenya once, within 90 days from the date of your arrival.
- Kenya business eTA: The Kenya Business eTA allows a single entry stay of up to 90 days in Kenya for business purposes.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Israeli citizens:
After you've decided on Kenya as your destination, you'll need to gather all of the Kenya eTA requirements for Israeli citizens. There are only a few things you'll need before you can start an application, and they are as follows:
- An Israeli passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kenya. There must be at least 02 blank pages in the Israeli passport.
- A color passport-style photograph of the Israeli applicant was taken recently.
- A valid email address. Israeli passport holders will receive all important information about the eTA, as well as the online eTA itself, via email at the end of the application process.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit eTA): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business eTA): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Visitors from Israel must learn that additional conditions may apply, for example, if they hold any criminal record before entering Kenya.
Once approved, the eTA must be printed and presented at the Kenyan border, along with the passport used in the application.
The visitor will be allowed to enter the country after being checked and approved by a border control officer.
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Israel:
Getting a Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens is simple and only takes a few minutes. Travelers from Israel can apply for a Kenya eTA using their smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
It is critical to carefully review the information provided on the application form. Pay close attention when entering your contact information because the eTA Kenya will be sent to the email address you provided during the application. Any typos or errors may result in delays or rejection.
Israeli travelers can apply for a Kenya eTA online in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya eTA application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA processing fee
- Step 3: Print out the Kenya eTA
All information provided by Israeli applicants must be correct and true, as incorrect answers to these questions may result in a delay or denial of the online eTA to Kenya.
The processing time for eTA can range between 05 business hours to 03 business days. As a result, Israeli citizens are advised to apply for their electronic eTA at least one week before their departure date.
The Israeli applicant's email address provided in the application is used to send the travel permit to Kenya once it has been approved.
The approved eTA must be printed and carried with the Israeli visitor upon arrival in Kenya.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Israeli citizens:
Depending on the type of eTA you want the price, we offer you these prices. Kenya eTA fees include the Government Fee and Service fee.
You can choose any of the following options for your Kenya eTA for Israeli citizens application on kenyaimmigration.org
- Normal: most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya eTA is ready within 03 Business Days
- Urgent: You get your document within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent: being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within 05 business hours
Payment method: to complete your payment, you can choose to pay in 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.