Kenya visa requirements for Malaysian citizens - Fee & Service
If you are traveling to Kenya from Malaysia, you must be aware of the requirements for a Kenya visa for Malaysian citizens. You can apply for a Kenya Tourist Visa online if you are a Malaysian citizen.
A Kenya Tourist Visa is only valid for a short period.
You can apply for a Kenya tourist visa by taking advantage of the unrivaled services of kenyaimmigration.org. You can get your document from the comfort of your own home while sipping your favorite cup of coffee if you work with us. Furthermore, you only need to devote 20 minutes of your time to the application process.
Our experts will double-check your application to ensure that there are no errors. Depending on the processing option you choose, your document will be processed.
Now we will provide you with the most complete information that you need to proceed and apply for Kenya e-visa for Malaysian citizens
Kenya visa for Malaysian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Malaysia?
Do Malaysian citizens need a visa for Kenya?
Malaysian passport holders are on the exemption list for visas to Kenya within 30 days. The period to stay there and Visa Free travel period for them is limited to 1 month. Make sure that you do not stay in Kenya for more than one month. If a Malaysian Citizen is staying in Kenya for more than 30 Days, then the particular person must have to apply for a Kenya Visa. It will be considered illegal if a Malaysian Citizen does not have a visa and has crossed the Visa-free stay period.
Kenya e-visa for Malaysians
The Kenya e-visa is an electronic visa for the East African nation implemented to eliminate the need to wait in long border queues for a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from a Kenyan consulate in person.
The Kenya e-visa for Malaysian allows citizens of Malaysia to visit the country for tourism, Business activities, Visiting family, and Medical treatments
The Kenyan visa online for Malaysian passport holders offers travelers from Malaysia a quick, simple way to secure an e-Visa for short trips to Kenya. It is a single-entry visa that grants Malaysian citizens a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya.
Malaysian travelers can complete the simple Kenya e-Visa online application form with personal and passport information.
The online Kenya tourist e-Visa allows travelers to apply online and have an approved e-visa to gain expedited entry upon arrival to the country.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, foreign citizens are required to contact at Kenya Embassy in Malaysia
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizen
There are some requirements travelers must follow to obtain a Kenya visa for Malaysian citizens. Here is a list that includes the requirements:
Valid Malaysian passport – You will be unable to apply for a Kenya visa unless you have a passport. Furthermore, Kenya's visa policy requires that the document be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya. Your passport should have a minimum of 2 blank pages for the immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya.
- A scan of your passport's bio page – you must upload it to kenyaimmigration.org during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the photo must be recent. There are a few more rules that the photo must follow.
- Return flight ticket (for East Africa and Business e-visa) – This requirement is intended to reassure immigration officers that you intend to return to your home country before your visa expires or verify your transit intention.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Your business documents, including an invitation letter from a business partner in Kenya, your company COI, and your staff ID/business card.
- E-mail address – Once your application has been processed, kenyaimmigration.org will send you the travel document in PDF format via e-mail. Before you leave, make sure to print at least one physical copy.
Any Malaysian citizen traveling to Kenya is required to check the visa requirements for Malaysian citizens before beginning their Kenyan online electronic visa application.
Malaysian travelers will receive the e-Visa as a PDF file attached to an email. This will be sent to the address they provide in the application.
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Malaysian citizens
All Types Of Kenya Visa For Malaysian Citizens
It all depends on your vacation itinerary and plans. With no visa at all, you won’t be able to leave the airport as a Malaysian
- Kenya Tourist visa: is available for Malaysians to visit Kenya for touristic purposes. The e-Visa is a single entry and valid to use and enter Kenya for 90 days from the date of issue. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival.
- Kenya Transit visa: The Transit e-Visa is a great option for those who have a longer layover or a connecting flight. You can even leave the port of entry for up to three days to explore Kenya with this document. This is a Single Entry e-Visa that can help you stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours from the time of your arrival.
- Kenya Business visa: This visa allows Malaysian travelers to visit Kenya for business activities or to attend conferences. The Kenya business visa can help you stay in Kenya for a maximum of 90 days, and it allows a single entry to Kenya.
- East Africa Tourist visa: is the best option for dedicated tourists. It will allow you to travel between Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for up to 90 days in total from the date of your arrival in Kenya. It’s a Multiple Entry visa.
Malaysian citizens requiring multiple-entry Kenya visas must apply for a necessary visa in the Kenya embassy in Malaysia or consulate nearest.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Malaysian Citizens Online
Apply online a Kenya e visa for Malaysian citizens
Malaysian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa online by accessing and filling out an online form.
The process of obtaining a Kenya visa online for Malaysians is straightforward. The applicant needs to complete an online application form that includes information such as the airport of arrival, date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and nationality
Malaysian travelers can apply for a Kenya visa online in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Fill in our online form with your personal information
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya processing fee
- Step 3: Print out the Kenya e-visa
After answering all the questions in the Kenya visa application form, Malaysian citizens are advised to check they are correct and match the information published on their travel documents. Once they submit their visa application, the answers cannot be corrected. Any mistakes could delay their approval or even lead to a rejection of their Kenya electronic visa
When the Kenya e-Visa application is approved, the visa is sent to the applicant via email. You must enter an email address when completing the online form. This account will receive the e-Visa.
A Kenya e-Visa online application usually takes up to 72 hours to process. Travelers can expect their visas to arrive within this time frame.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Malaysian Citizens
Kenya visa fees include Kenya service fees and Kenya Government Fee. Fortunately, e-visa fees are inexpensive, and the payment can be processed online easily.
We understand your concern about how much it will cost to get your Kenya visa for Malaysian citizens. It is why our team prepared the following three choices:
- Normal: The waiting time is long, but it is inexpensive. You will get your document within 3 business days
- Urgent: You receive a faster service within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: It’s the fastest alternative if you’re in a hurry. You obtain your e-Visa in 5 hours
Payment method: you can use electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer) to complete your transaction.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Malaysian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Malaysian citizens