Kenya e-visa requirements for Liberian citizens
Many people love traveling because they can learn a lot of things, discover new cultures and have life experiences that are stored in their memories as highly valued memories.
As a result, if you are considering taking a trip, you should consider the location that we will visit.
Today, we live in a vast world where the vast majority of countries can be visited; however, this does not imply that all countries in the world will provide fantastic experiences.
In fact, it is critical to choose wisely because, if we want to have an unforgettable vacation, the location to which we will travel is critical.
This is why so many tourists from all over the world choose to visit a wonderful African country.
A magical place where people can live alongside wildlife and discover cultures hundreds of years old, making it one of the most appealing tourist destinations available today.
Travel to Kenya:
Traveling to Kenya is a fantastic option for Liberians and people from all over the world.
People from Asia, Europe, and America travel to this country because it is one of the most appealing tourist destinations in the world.
If you are a Liberian citizen planning a trip to Kenya, we congratulate you on making such a wise decision for your vacation, but there are a few things you should know about Kenya before visiting this country.
You must not only be familiar with the tourist sites that you can visit and important details such as where you will stay in the country, but you must also be familiar with the country's tourism policy.
Each country has its own tourism policy; depending on your nationality and the country you want to visit, you may face more complicated requirements or simpler requirements.
Let’s see what are the Kenya e-visa requirements for Liberian citizens who want to travel to Kenya.
1. Kenya e-visa for Liberian citizens:
Liberian citizens need a visa if they want to travel to this African country. The Kenyan e-Visa is a visa that allows you to enter the country in the same way that a consular visa does but through an electronic system.
The Kenya e-visa for Liberian citizens is issued for tourism, medical treatment, transit or business purposes.
The Kenya e-Visa application is fully electronic with no need to present paperwork in person at the embassy or attend an interview.
Liberian travelers now apply online before the trip. This takes a matter of minutes and the applicant does not even have to leave their home.
All Liberian passport holders traveling to Kenya for other purposes or who need to stay for a longer period than 03 months will need to apply for a consular visa at the Kenya Embassy in Liberia
Type of Kenya e-visa
There are 4 main types of visas for Liberian traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Do you need a longer stay? The Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option for you. In Kenya, you'll have plenty of time to relax, sightsee, and visit loved ones. The Kenya tourist e-visa is a single-entry visa and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and you have a total of 90 days from the arrival date to experience in this country.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa lets you stay in Kenya for up to 72 business hours from the day of arrival.
- Kenya business e-visa: Liberian citizens going on a business trip to Kenya must obtain a Business e-Visa. This type of electronic visa is also required for other business-related activities. The Kenya business e-visa for Liberian citizens, like the tourist option, is valid for 90 days from the issued date. Liberian travelers can stay for up to 90 days for a single entry.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ideal e-Visa for those who want to immerse themselves in the culture of East Africa. You can spend 90 days in Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda with the East African e-Visa. During your 90-day stay, you can even enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Liberian citizens:
There are a number of visa requirements that are necessary for Liberian passport holders to apply for the Kenya visa online
- A Liberian passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date the traveler intends to leave Kenya until the passport's expiration date with at least 02 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A color passport-style photograph of the Liberian applicant was taken recently.
- A valid email address to receive the Kenya e-visa once it is issued.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit e-visa): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
It is best to apply for a Kenya visa for Liberian citizens as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days before the intended travel date, to allow for any processing delays.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from Liberia:
Kenya visa application for Liberian citizens is a very easy online process that only takes a few minutes to complete. Liberian applicants are asked to fill in the application form that they can find on the Kenya online visa website. They need to provide both essential personal and passport details in the form.
You can get a Kenya e-visa for Liberian citizens in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-Visa application form
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Liberian applicants will then receive their granted Kenyan authorization via email. Processing times can go from 05 business hours to 03 business days.
It is critical that all applicants provide truthful and accurate information and respond to all questions. Incomplete or incorrect information may cause a visa application to be delayed or even rejected.
Liberian travelers must print a valid e-Visa and bring it with them to their preferred Kenyan border point of entry. It is critical that they have the same Liberian passport that they used during the application process. This is due to the fact that the e-Visa is directly linked to a single passport, and if e-Visa holders present a different document, their visa will be considered invalid, and they will be denied entry into the country.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Liberian citizens:
The price of a Kenya e-visa for Liberian citizens varies depending on the type of visa. Kenya e-visas are generally less expensive than those obtained through the embassy.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Liberia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
When it comes to the service fee, it will vary depending on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the e-Visa. We provide you with three options; keep in mind that the option you choose determines the cost of your Kenyan e-visa. You have the option of selecting one of the following:
- Normal: Most applicants choose the normal because it is the least expensive option. You get your Kenya e-Visa in 03 Business days.
- Urgent: The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option, but your visa will be ready in 01 business day.
- Super urgent: As you might expect, the price rises even further, and your visa will arrive in your inbox in just 05 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Payment method: to complete your payment, you can choose to pay in 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).