Kenya visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
- 1. Kenya e visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
- 2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
- 3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Equatorial Guinean citizens
- 4. Kenya e visa fees for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
If you want to go on a wonderful adventure, you should definitely visit Kenya, a country full of incredible places to go on safari and meet ethnic groups and their cultures. But the best of all is to relax on any of its impressive paradisiacal beaches, where you will feel like you are in heaven.
You will also be able to observe wildlife up close, seeing lions, elephants, zebras, or wildebeests in their natural habitat, all from the Masai Mara reserve or Tsavo National Park.
Applying for a Kenya visa from Equatorial Guinea is quick and convenient using the electronic visa system. Equatorial Guinean citizens can complete the e-Visa form online in minutes.
With the approved visa, Equatorial Guinean citizens can spend up to 90 days in Kenya for tourism or business purposes.
This article explains the Kenya e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens traveling to Kenya and how to apply online.
Kenya e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
If you are planning a trip to Kenya, you should be aware that the Kenyan government launched its online visa system in 2015, which issues a paperless e-Visa to citizens of over 150 nationalities.
Equatorial Guinean citizens need a visa to enter Kenya. If they are traveling for tourism or business, they may also apply for an online visa.
Equatorial Guinean nationals, on the other hand, need to meet a number of requirements in order to obtain a Kenya e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens.
Kenya e-visa is an official document issued by the Kenyan government that allows many tourists to enter the country.
The Kenya e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens is valid for a maximum of 90 days after being issued and provides a single entry to Kenya.
Activities permitted with the Kenyan visa online include:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
- Medical treatment.
To stay in Kenya for longer than 90 days or for purposes, Equatorial Guineans need to contact a Kenya embassy in Equatorial Guinea
Types of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you plan to stay in Kenya for more than a few days, the Tourist E-Visa is a great option. Equatorial Guinean visitors can use this E-Visa to relax, visit friends and family in Kenya, or simply explore the sights. You'll have plenty of time once you arrive in Kenya to see everything this beautiful country has to offer. The tourist e-visa is valid for 90 days and allows for only one entry into Kenya.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Kenya transit visa is intended for foreign nationals traveling to other destinations via Kenya. Travelers are only permitted to leave the airport between flights if they have an approved transit visa and their stay is limited to 72 hours. If a transit visa is not obtained, the traveler needs to remain at the airport until their departure flight.
- Kenya business e-visa: The Kenya business visa is available online. If you are traveling to Kenya on business, you can apply for the Kenya e-Visa in minutes. This is a single-entry type of visa and is valid for 90 days after being issued.
- The East African Tourist Visa: The visa allows entry to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries between these countries. The request must be made in the first country you arrive in.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
All Equatorial Guinean citizens need to meet certain basic requirements to apply for the Kenya e-Visa:
- Equatorial Guinean passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of entry.
- The passport has at least 2 blank pages available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- The digital photograph that meets Kenya visa photo specifications.
- Email address to receive status notification and the approved visa.
- Proof of travel — This could be a hotel reservation confirmation email, a flight confirmation, an invitation or referral letter, or a travel itinerary.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Equatorial Guinean citizens
To apply for a Kenya visa online, Equatorial Guinean travelers are required to complete the Kenya e-Visa online application form by entering the basic information (such as their personal details, passport information, intended arrival and departure date).
Equatorial Guinean nationals who are eligible for the Kenya e-Visa can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the e-visa form for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Step 2: Get confirmation and pay the Kenya visa fees
Step 3: Download and print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
The e-Visa payment is processed via a secure online system. Most internationally accepted debit or credit cards-Visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus are accepted.
Before submitting the form, Equatorial Guineans should review the application and accept the visa's terms and conditions.
How will Equatorial Guinean citizens receive their Kenya e-visa?
Applicants from Equatorial Guinea will receive their approved Kenya e-Visa via email.
Kenya e-Visas are typically issued within 5 to 72 hours. Travelers should apply for a visa at least a week before their trip to make sure they receive the e-Visa on time.
Visitors from Equatorial Guinea are advised to print a copy of their granted e-Visa and present it at passport controls when arriving in Kenya.
Once in Kenya, visitors are advised to keep their e-Visa in their possession at all times.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Kenya Immigration Services offer you three options to get your electronic visa faster and simpler. As you can imagine, the quicker you need your Kenya e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens, the more you need to pay. Here are your choices:
- Normal: Your application will be processed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: You will receive your visa within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest option. You will get your e-Visa in only 5 business hours.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two kinds of Kenya e-Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.