Kenya visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Kenya's economy is largely service-based, accounting for more than 60% of its GDP, with tourism contributing the most. Kenya's tourism industry has grown steadily over the years and is now the country's primary source of foreign exchange earnings. It has made a significant contribution to Kenya's economic growth. Popular tourist attractions in Tanzania include the country's 19 national parks, game reserves, views of Mount Kilimanjaro, and beaches along the Indian Ocean.
Every year, millions of tourists visit Kenya to go on safari and visit the National Parks. Tourists can explore the country's rich cultural heritage in coastal cities like Mombasa. Kenya has many beaches where tourists can enjoy activities such as surfing, windsurfing, boarding, and other water sports.
Kenya requires a visa for most foreign citizens who wish to visit the country. Visitors from Slovenia need a Kenyan visa for Slovenian citizens. Fortunately, obtaining a Kenyan visa for short-term stays is quick and easy, and most travelers can apply for an online Kenya visa from Slovenia from the comfort of their own homes.
Kenya e-visa for Slovenian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Slovenian citizens
If you are questioning whether Slovenian citizens need a visa for Kenya, then the answer is yes, you need to obtain this type of travel authorization to be given permission to enter the country. Luckily, you can apply for a Kenya e visa for Slovenian citizens directly through the Kenyaimmigration.org site. The application is quick and simple, and you can rest assured that it will cover you for a Single Entry or Multiple Entries to the country for a visit that can last up to 90 full days.
The Kenya e-visa was launched in 2015. Slovenia is one of around 150 countries and territories whose citizens can apply. Even better, it’s a convenient process that can all be done on the internet, so you don’t need to go to an embassy or consulate in person.
An electronic visa for Kenya is valid for reasons of tourism, business, or to visit friends or relatives.
The Kenya e-Visa application is completed entirely online. The form is simple to complete and submit, and it only takes a few minutes. When your Kenya e visa for Slovenian citizens is approved, the authorization is electronically linked to your Slovenian passport.
To enter Kenya for other purposes, such as study and medical, you should contact the embassy of Kenya in Slovenia.
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This allows the traveler to spend up to 90 days in Kenya for tourism purposes. The eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, and the traveler must depart Kenya before the visa expires.
- Kenya transit e-visa: A transit visa is valid for 90 days after being issued to people traveling through Kenya to other destinations for less than 72 hours. For those who connect flights without leaving the airport, transit visas are not required.
- Kenya business e-visa: The Kenyan government issues a separate type of travel authorization for visitors who intend to engage in business activities while in the country. Kenyan Business e-Visa is valid for 9 days and will act as a permit for the following visits:
- Discussion of business ventures
- International meetings
- Business conferences or convention center
Citizens of Slovenia can visit Kenya for several purposes with this online visa and stay for a maximum of 90 consecutive days.
- East Africa e-visa: Kenya's government has issued an East Africa Visa. This e-Visa is an official document that allows entry and travel within Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda and must be obtained prior to entering these three countries. Keep in mind that the East African visa allows visitors to visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda without the need for separate visas. This East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days per entry and can be used for multiple entries.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Slovenian citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Slovenian citizens must make sure that they meet all the Kenya e-visa requirements for Slovenian citizens before they start the visa application process. The requirements include having:
- A 6-month valid Slovenian passport from the date of entry (a scanned copy of the traveler’s biometric page must be submitted)
- A minimum of two blank pages in the passport for immigration to stamp when entering and leaving the country.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and include it with your application.
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant taken within the last 6 months.
- An email address that the traveler regularly checks, to which the approved Kenya e-Visa will be delivered.
- The Slovenian visitor's travel itinerary in Kenya, including intended dates of entry and departure, where he or she intends to stay, and so on.
- To process business e-visa, you need to submit an invitation letter and company COI from your partner company.
- For tourist e-visa, a host ID card and invitation letter from your relatives and friends who are living in Kenya must be submitted.
The applicant will be unable to submit their Kenyan visa application unless these basic requirements are met. A Kenyan e-Visa application from Slovenia is usually approved within 1 to 3 business days. Nonetheless, petitioners should submit their applications at least 4 days before the expected arrival date.
Once approved, the e-Visa will be securely emailed to the applicant. Make a couple of copies of your Kenya e visa for Slovenian citizens in case immigration officials ask for it at the border.
3. How to get a Kenya visa for Slovenian citizens:
The application process for a Kenya e visa for Slovenian citizens is quick and easy. The entire process takes about 15 minutes, during which travelers must fill out an
The application will ask travelers for personal information such as:
- First and last name, gender
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Kenya
Travelers can apply for a Kenya visa from Slovenia in 3 simple steps:
- The first step will request personal information from you, as well as an opportunity to select a processing time and specify your mode of transportation.
- The second step is designed to handle payment and carefully review the information on your application form.
- The third step requires you to upload some additional documents. You can only submit your application after you have completed all three steps.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
We recommend that after completing the application, travelers go through the form and double-check that all of the information is correct and spelled correctly. In order to submit the application, applicants must pay the processing fee with a valid credit or debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
How to get a Kenya e-visa for Slovenian citizens
4. Kenya e visa fees for Slovenian citizens:
Kenya visa fees for Slovenian citizens depend on the type of visa required. Electronic visas are typically less expensive than embassy-issued visas.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Slovenia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
With Kenyaimmigration.org, you will have 3 alternatives:
- Normal: Most people choose this option because it is less expensive than the others. Within 72 hours, you will receive your Kenya e visa online
- Urgent: The in-between option gets your tourist card to you in 24 hours. Obviously, this is the more expensive option.
- Super urgent: This time, you'll only have to wait 5 Business hours, but the price will be higher.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE