Kenya e-visa requirements for Malian citizens
Are you a Malian national looking to visit Kenya? If this is the case, you should be aware that entering the country requires a visa. You will have a much faster and smoother application process with an e-Visa at Kenya Immigration Services.
Kenya launched their e-Visa program in 2015, and it is now available in many countries worldwide. If you live in Mali and want to visit Kenya, you no longer need to visit the embassy.
With an e-Visa, you can stay anywhere from a single day to a maximum of 90 days, and the Kenya e-visa for Malian citizens allows you to visit the country. Our secure application makes it easy.
To get the Kenya e-Visa, Malians must simply meet a few basic requirements to complete the application.
Kenya e-visa for Malian citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Malian citizens:
Malian citizens need a visa to travel to Kenya, even for short stays. Malian travelers can get a Kenya visa from Mali online at Kenya Immigration Services. To be eligible, they must meet all the Kenya e-Visa requirements.
The is valid for a single stay of up to 90 days. The Kenya e-Visa system is intended to be the most convenient way for foreign visitors to obtain a visa. Because of the quick online application, there is no need to waste time making appointments with embassies or consulates.
Getting a Kenya visa for Malian passport holders is very easy and quick. Simply complete a quick online form, and you will receive an e-Visa by email. Malian nationals who have obtained a Kenya electronic visa may travel for tourism, relaxation, leisure or business. To enter the country for study, medical reasons, and/or residency, visit the Kenya embassy in Mali.
Type of Kenya e-visa:
Malian travelers can use the e-Visa to enter Kenya for tourism, business, and transit purposes. They can select one of four options depending on the length of their stay:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is valid for 90 days after the date of entry. Malian nationals who have obtained a Kenya e-visa may travel for tourism, relaxation, or leisure. Use your Tourist e-Visa for a single entry within 90 days of arrival. After you've used it, you're free to discover and explore Kenya's beautiful nature.
- Kenya business e-visa: is valid for 90 days from the entry date. You can obtain a Kenya business e-visa if you are traveling to Kenya for business meetings or other events. If you obtain a Kenya business e-visa, you will have 90 days to visit the country with a Single Entry visa.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Malians wishing to travel to another country but needing to transit through Kenya will need a transit visa. The Kenya transit e-visa is issued at the entry port's immigration office and is valid for 90 days, allowing travelers to stay in Kenya 3 days.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa visa, also known as the Kenya tourist e-visa for Malian citizens, is a travel document that grants the traveler entry into Kenya. It does, however, permit entry into Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. With this type of visa, you can only stay for a total of 90 days with multiple entries within 3 countries as mentioned.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Malian citizens:
Ordinary and official passport holders from Mali are required to have a visa to enter Kenya.
Here are some of the Kenya visa requirements for Malian citizens that apply for a Kenya visa online:
- A valid passport – The only passport requirement for obtaining a Kenya visa from Mali is that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Kenya.
- Passports must have at least two blank pages inside to receive Kenyan border stamps
- A scan of their passport's biographical page.
- A digital photograph in any format.
- Email address: To complete the process, a valid email address will be required.
- Travel evidence - You may send your hotel reservation and flight itinerary to us when needed.
- An invitation letter and company COI - You must send to our email if you intend to engage in business activities in Kenya.
- An ID Host and invitation letter from your acquaintance are required to submit if you are applying for a Kenya tourist e-visa.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Malian citizens
Furthermore, Malian citizens will be required to answer questions about their personal details and travel information to Kenya, such as travel dates and flight details in and out of Kenya. Malian travelers can apply online for a Kenya visa once they meet these visa requirements.
When applying for an e-visa and traveling, citizens with two passports must use the one that you applied for. At border controls, the Malian passport will be checked, and the details on the e-Visa must match. Any passport that does not match with the e-visa information will be rejected to enter Kenya.
3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Malian citizens:
Following a few simple steps is clarified by Kenya Immigration Services, Malian passport holders can obtain a Kenya e-visa:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya online visa application form and upload the necessary documentation.
Step 2: Pay for the e-Visa processing fee.
Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
The e-visa process for Malian travelers is simple. Travelers will need to fill out a form on the application with information such as their:
- Full name, gender, nationality
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Kenya
Malians can expect to receive feedback at the email address they provided in the application form once their application has been submitted. Malian applicants will receive their approved e-Visa via email. They may print a copy of their approved e-Visa and bring it with them on their trip, though it is not required.
How long does it take to get a visa for Kenya from Mali?
If all the information is accurate, true, and correct, Mali nationals requesting an e-visa to Kenya will receive the approved travel permit within 72 hours.
Travelers from Mali should be aware that, while the majority of applications are approved within this timeframe, there may be delays. Applications with missing or incorrect information may take longer to approve because Malians may be required to submit additional information.
Applicants are encouraged to double-check the information and documentation provided to ensure it is error-free in order to avoid travel disruptions.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Malian citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Malian citizens
The cost of your visa depends on two things: the type of visa and processing time. Kenyaimmigration.org provides three options for processing time:
- Normal: This process offers you to get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: If you choose this option, your visa will be ready in your inbox in 24 business hours for a reasonable fee.
- Super urgent: This is the best option if you have an emergency and need your visa as soon as possible. Your visa will be ready in 5 business hours, but it will be slightly more expensive than the other options.
Malian nationals pay the Kenya e-visa fees securely online by Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal. Besides, Kenyaimmigration.org also provides service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as travel health insurance to Kenya, Kenya eSim cards, Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE