Kenya visa requirements for Uzbek citizens
According to Kenya's visa policy, most nationalities can only visit Kenya with an electronic visa if the trip is for tourism. Uzbek citizens are among them, which means you can avoid going to the nearest consulate. Instead, you can apply for a Kenya visa online for Uzbek citizens, and Kenyaimmigration.org can help you get it in just a few hours.
Kenya e visa for Uzbek citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Uzbek citizens:
If you’re wondering if there’s a Kenya visa for Uzbek citizens, you'll be relieved to know that you are from one of the countries that do not require an entry pass prior to your trip.
You can stay in the country for up to 90 days if you are visiting for tourism, business, transit or to visit friends and family. This means that instead of applying for a travel pass ahead of time, you can visit without having to fill out a lot of paperwork or wait in long lines at the embassy. It's a perk that allows you to begin your journey immediately after landing!
Travelers can obtain a Kenya e visa for Uzbek citizens without having to visit an embassy. The entire procedure is completed online. Travelers who do not meet all of Kenya's e-Visa requirements for Uzbek citizens are required to obtain a different type of visa.
If you intend to stay in the country for more than 90 days, you must obtain permission from a Kenyan embassy in Uzbekistan. If you intend to visit the country for other reasons, such as study, residence, or employment, you must seek advice from an embassy or consulate.
Type of Kenya e visas:
There are 4 main types of Kenya e-visa which is valid for 90 days after being issued for the purpose of tourism, business, and transit:
- Kenya transit e-visa: This is a special visa issued for people who have connections to other destinations through Kenya for a period of no more than 72 hours and are only in transit.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a multiple-entry Joint Tourist Visa for tourists traveling between Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for 90 days.
At the point of entry, show your E-Visa printout to immigration. The East Africa Visa Sticker will be distributed at the Kenyan border. An East Africa Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Kenya business e-visa: When planning a business meeting or attending an exhibition, you should apply for a business e-Visa, which allows for a stay of up to 90 days with a single entry and a three-month validity period.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: You can extend your stay in Kenya with the Tourist e-Visa. Travelers from Uzbekistan can use this e-Visa to spend 90 days relaxing, visiting loved ones, and experiencing Kenya's scenery and culture.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Uzbek citizens:
The Kenya e-visa requirements for Uzbek citizens are simple. The entire e-Visa application process is simple, and the following documents are required.:
- Valid passport - You cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you have a valid passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- We will ask you to provide a scan of your passport's information page when you fill out the application form.
- Digital passport photo - Please make sure the photo was taken recently.
- Return flight ticket - this simply indicates that you intend to return to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation - It is sufficient to have a hotel reservation confirmation, and if you intend to stay with family or friends, have them write an invitation letter.
- Invitation letter and company COI from your partner company must be provided for Kenya business e-visa.
- E-mail address - If you apply online, you will receive your visa in PDF format via email. Remember to print at least one physical copy before leaving.
Uzbek nationals whose passports will expire within the next six months on the date they plan to visit Kenya must renew them before submitting their e-Visa application. They should also include a digital copy of their passport's biographical page.
The e-Visa is a one-of-a-kind online visa that will be automatically linked to the holders' passports. It is not possible to transfer it to another travel document. This is especially important for Uzbek citizens who have dual citizenship or plan to renew their passports after obtaining the e-Visa. However, remember to use the same passport as the one that you use to apply for an e-visa.
Kenya e visa requirements for Uzbek citizens
3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Uzbek citizens:
Applying for a Kenya visa online for Uzbek citizens can be quite simple following these three basic steps:
Step 1: Complete the online Kenya e-Visa application. Ensure that all necessary information provided is correct.
Step 2: Choose and make the visa fee payment online
Step 3: When the approved e-visa is sent via email, travelers should download and print a copy to present to Kenyan border control upon arrival.
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
The application procedure is straightforward and can be completed in under 20 minutes without the need to visit a Kenyan Embassy or Consulate. Travelers can begin the application process by filling out an online form that requests biographical information as well as passport information. Travelers must also provide information about their travel plans and answer basic security questions.
The traveler must ensure that all of the information provided on the form is correct, as errors or typos can cause the e-Visa application to be delayed. If the applicant is found to have filled false information on the form, their e-Visa application may be rejected and they may be barred from entering Kenya.
Uzbek visitors will be able to double-check the information they have entered on the form before submitting it. In order to complete the application process, they must also pay a processing fee with a valid Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Visa for Kenya from Uzbekistan?
For citizens of Uzbekistan, the Kenya visa application is usually processed within 1 to 3 business days. Depending on the number of applications received, these times may vary.
Visa applications must be submitted 4 days before departure. Once you have all of the necessary information, it is best to apply for a visa as soon as possible. The earlier the application is received, the more likely it is that the visa will be issued in time for the trip.
Remember that obtaining a Kenya visa for Uzbek citizens and entering another country is not guaranteed. Even if the Uzbek received an approved visa to travel to Kenya, Kenyan immigration authorities may deny entry upon arrival. It is entirely up to them to decide who will and will not be allowed to enter.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Uzbek citizens:
Kenya e visa fees for Uzbek citizens
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Uzbekistan, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
You can pay for this visa from the Kenyan government. However, kenyaimmigration.org has a service fee that you will need to pay to obtain the Kenya visa application form and will vary according to the processing time selected.
- Normal: With this option, you will receive your document in the shortest amount of time. For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This option will deliver your documents faster than the Normal option. For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 1 business day.
- Super urgent: If you need your documents as soon as possible, this is the best option for you. For those who would like to get an e-Visa within/ 5 business hours.