Kenya Visa requirements for citizens of Luxembourg
The Kenya e-Visa for citizens of Luxembourg is an electronic entry permit. Luxembourg passport holders can apply online for permission to visit the Republic of Kenya.
Citizens of Luxembourg must enter the country with a Kenya e-Visa. They must meet certain requirements in order to obtain one.
Visitors from Luxembourg must simply complete a brief online application form and attach the necessary supporting documentation. The process is simple, and travelers will soon receive their Kenya e-Visa via email. Find out everything you need to know in the sections below.
1. Kenya e-visa for citizens of Luxembourg:
Luxembourg passport holders planning a trip to Kenya must have a visa. It is best to apply for a Kenya e-Visa well in advance of their trip to ensure they receive it before they depart.
The application for a Kenyan e-Visa is entirely completed online. This eliminates the need for a trip-planning visit to an embassy or consulate.
In addition, travelers do not need to be in Luxembourg to submit their applications. They can apply from anywhere in the world with internet access as long as they have all of the required documents.
What is the Kenya e-visa for citizens of Luxembourg?
The Kenya e-visa, introduced in 2015, is an electronic official document that grants you valid entry into the country without the need to visit an embassy. You require this document because Luxembourg is one of the countries eligible for it, so take advantage of that by applying online. By avoiding a trip to the local embassy, you save a significant amount of time.
You can use the e-Visa for 90 days after it is issued if you receive it in your email inbox. In terms of the maximum stay permitted in Kenya, you will be able to stay for a total of 90 days and will have a Single Entry (meaning you will only be able to enter the country once).
Once the Kenya e-Visa for citizens of Luxembourg is approved, the authorization is electronically linked to your Luxembourg passport.
Kenya e-visa allows citizens of Luxembourg to travel to the Republic of Kenya for short-term stays for tourism, business, and medical purposes.
Citizens of Luxembourg who wish to stay in the country for longer than 90 days, or for other travel purposes, need to apply for a visa at the Kenya embassy in Luxembourg
Kenya visa types for citizens of Luxembourg:
There are 04 main types of visas for citizens of Luxembourg traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is designed for Luxembourg visitors who want to spend as much time as possible in Kenya. This option allows you to relax, visit friends and family, or go on a tour. In the beautiful country of Kenya, you'll have all the time in the world to do whatever you want. This e-Visa is valid for 90 days after it is issued. Once in Kenya, you have 90 days before your return flight or next stop. This e-Visa is a single entry document valid for 90 days from the date of issuance
- Kenya transit e-visa: is a Single-entry document that is valid for 90 days from the issued date. With this type of e visa, Luxembourg citizens can transit and have a short trip of fewer than 03 days in Kenya.
- Kenya business e-visa: If they are visiting Kenya for business, Luxembourg citizens can apply for a Kenya business e-visa. As for the maximum stay allowed in Kenya, you’ll be able to stay there for 90 days in total from the arrival date and you’ll have a Single Entry
- East Africa e-visa: This option allows you to see both Kenya and its neighboring countries. You'll have full access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with the East Africa e-Visa, with no restrictions on entering and exiting at any time during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya visa requirements for citizens of Luxembourg:
The Kenya e-Visa for citizens of Luxembourg was created with the goal of being as simple and straightforward as possible. To submit their online form and receive the visa, applicants must meet a number of basic requirements. The following is a rough outline of what you can expect to be asked for:
- A Luxembourg passport with a validity period of more than 06 months from your date of arrival in Kenya is required.
- A passport with at least two blank pages for immigration to stamp when entering and exiting the country.
- A photograph of the applicant
- Email address — This is where we'll send your E-Visa once we've verified your information. You can use your E-Visa immediately after receiving it or print a copy to keep with you.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- For Business e-visa: To get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Citizens of Luxembourg must make sure to meet these requirements before beginning their application form. If your passport is about to expire, renew it first before applying for a Kenya visa online.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Luxembourg:
Travelers must fill out the Kenya visa application for citizens of Luxembourg in order to apply for and receive an approved visa.
Applicants must submit basic personal information, passport information, and travel plans. There are also some concerns about security.
Travelers can get a Kenya visa from Luxembourg in 03 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya eVisa form for citizens of Luxembourg
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees and submit the request
Step 3: Download and print out 2 copies of the Kenya electronic visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Once the e-visa is granted, the applicant receives their visa by email. They should print it out ready to present to immigration authorities when traveling from Luxembourg to Kenya
Travelers can then submit their applications and wait for approximately 5 to 72 business hours to receive their approved visas in their email inbox.
In any case, it is best to apply at least three days ahead of time to avoid any last-minute hassle.
4. Kenya visa fees for citizens of Luxembourg:
The Kenya visa fees are determined by the type of permit and how quickly you need it. You have three choices, and the one you choose will determine the cost of your Kenya visa. You have the option of selecting one of the following:
- Normal – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 03 business days
- Urgent - If you select this option, things will move a little faster. Your application will be processed in 24 business hours
- Super urgent - This is the most expensive option, but it is also the quickest. Your travel document will be ready in just 05 business hours
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance
Note: Payment of methods – We accept multiple methods of payment. You can use a debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.