Kenya visa requirements for Andorran citizens
Have you ever tried using the grass's height as a natural cover? Or should I lower my body and crawl forward? Every human being in the vicinity is silently watching the natural survival rules being played out. Ah! The cheetah successfully hunted the antelope in just a few minutes.
The scenery is a natural evolution rather than a pre-planned rehearsal. Kenya is well-known for its valuable wildlife. Aside from that, there are over 40 different tribal civilizations that are well known. For example, the Masai tribe in the Masai Mara National Reserve, where the Masai can be found, is still practicing traditional culture. There are over fifty protected areas throughout Kenya that allow tourists to further explore the country.
As a citizen of Andorra, you need a visa to enter Kenya. With an E-Visa, you'll be able to see everything this lovely country has to offer visitors. With an approved electronic visa, Andorrans can spend up to three months in Kenya.
This article contains all of the information that Andorran nationals require in order to travel to Kenya with an electronic visa. Find out the Kenya visa requirements for Andorran citizens and how to apply.
Kenya e-visa for Andorran citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Andorran citizens:
If you are planning to travel to Kenya from Andorra, then you may need to have an approved Kenya e visa depending on the length of your stay and the motive for our visit.
The Kenya e visa for Andorran citizens is an electronic visa introduced in 2015, that allows travelers from Andorra to visit the country's stays for either tourism, business, or transit purposes. In just a few minutes, you can apply for a Kenya e-visa from Andorra from the comfort of your own home.
Holders of an ordinary Andorran passport do not require an electronic visa to visit the country for a short visit which allows Andorran citizens a stay of up to 90 consecutive days in Kenya. Holders of Andorra diplomatic or official passports do not require a visa or an electronic visa.
To travel to Kenya for longer consecutive stays than those permitted with an approved electronic visa, or to visit for purposes such as work or study, Andorran citizens are required to apply for a visa from the Embassy of Kenya in Andorra
Type of Kenya e visas:
There are various types of Kenyan visas available depending on your reason for visiting:
- Kenya transit e-visas: A transit visa is required for those who must transit through Kenya in less than 72 hours. It is NOT necessary to process any visa if you have a close connection or do not leave the airport.
- Kenya tourist e-visas: Andorran nationals going to Kenya can apply for the Tourist e-Visa. This electronic visa allows you to visit Kenya for leisure, relaxation, sightseeing, and cultural reasons. It is a single-entry visa that grants Andorran citizens a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya.
- Kenya business e-visas: Individuals who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new collaborations should complete a business visa application form. The e-Visa Kenya is valid for three months after it is issued with 90-day stay duration and can be used to travel to Kenya from Andorra at any time during that time.
- East Africa e-visas: This is the E-Visa to get if you want to really explore East Africa. The East Africa E-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay. Get your East Africa E-Visa right now!
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Andorran citizens:
Kenya's government has imposed some mandatory Kenya e-Visa requirements that Andorran passport holders must meet in order to obtain an approved e-visa to Kenya.
Andorran nationals must ensure that all the following requirements are met:
- A valid Andorran passport. When entering Kenya, the document must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A scanned image/copy of the passport's biographical page is required.
- A minimum of 2 blank pages in the passport so that immigrants can add their stamps on entering and leaving the country
- A digital photo of yourself – make sure that it is taken in the last 6 months.
- E-mail address – When you apply with Kenya immigration services, you will receive your visa via email, so enter a valid and correct email address.
- Proof of travel —This could be a hotel reservation confirmation email, a flight confirmation, an invitation or referral letter, or a travel itinerary.
- An invitation letter, company COI and ID card of host for applying for a business e-visa.
The passport must be valid for at least six months after entering Kenya. To be accepted, the photograph must meet Kenya's visa photo requirements. There is no need for applicants to present paperwork at the embassy because the documents are uploaded digitally.
Because the electronic Visa is electronically linked to the passport, an Andorran traveler must carry the same passport used to apply for it. If the legal document is replaced before entering Kenya, the issued e-Visa will be invalid and a new application must be submitted.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Andorran citizens
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Andorra:
Travelers who meet the application requirements can apply for a Kenya visa from Andorra in three steps:
- Complete the Kenya e-Visa application form
- Pay the electronic visa fees and submit the request
- Receive the approved Kenya eVisa by email
Kenya e-visa applications submitted electronically are processed quickly. The approved e-Visa is usually emailed to the successful applicant within 24 to 72 hours. Andorrans who require a visa for Kenya immediately can take advantage of the Rush Visa service, which provides 5-hour processing.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Andorran citizens:
The Kenya e-visa fee for Andorran citizens is the most cost-effective through the online eVisa service. Because the process is entirely online, it saves time and money. All applicants pay the Kenya visa fees for Andorrans securely online with a valid debit or credit card, Visa, American Express, or PayPal to pay for the visa fee. In addition, we recommend that Andorran travelers should buy Covid-19 Insurance to support your benefits when you encounter unexpected situations.
If you need your visa as soon as possible due to an emergency, you must pay an additional fee. Otherwise, if you're not in a hurry, you can go with the cheapest option. You have three options and you only need to choose the best one based on your urgency:
- Normal: this processing option allows you to get your e-Visa in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: Your visa will be ready in 1 Business Day.
- Super urgent: by choosing this processing time, you’ll only have to wait 5 Business Hours for your document.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.