Check Kenya Visa Requirements for Saudi Arabian Citizens
Saudi Arabian passport holders who want to visit Kenya can now do so much more easily. There is no longer a need to visit a consulate or embassy or wait for hours at a port of entry for a visa, thanks to the efforts of Kenya's tourism ministry. Saudi citizens can now apply for a Kenya visa entirely online. The Kenya eVisa can be completed quickly and easily, and Saudi Arabian citizens can be approved to go on the safari of their dreams and experience Kenya's bustling and exciting urban life in just a few days.
Keep reading this article to learn more about the Kenya e-visa for Saudis. Be aware that we will also inform you about the process to get the Kenya eVisa.
1. Kenya e-visa for Saudis:
Each and every Saudi Arabian citizen is required to hold a Kenyan visa before setting foot in the country. The Kenya e-Visa for Saudi covers all reasons for travel, so whether you are visiting for tourism, business, medical treatment, or any other reason, the online visa is the only way to obtain permission for your visit.
The electronic visa program was introduced in 2015 by the Kenyan government. This change allowed Saudi Arabian citizens other eligible nationals to simplify the process of getting a visa to enter Kenya
Kenya e-Visa is an online travel document in PDF format that is electronically linked to your passport. You can easily visit Kenya with this travel document. It is valid for 90 days after it is issued and can only be used for a Single Entry.
Visitors to Kenya from Saudi Arabia should apply for a Kenya visa before arriving in Kenya. Although there are several Kenya visa types available, the e-Visa is the most appropriate and convenient for Saudi Arabian tourists visiting Kenya. The Kenya e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens can be obtained quickly and easily through a simple online process.
To visit the country for other reasons, such as business, work, or study, or for longer periods of time, you must apply for a visa from a Kenya embassy in Saudi Arabia
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 types of e-Visas for Saudi Arabian citizens:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you plan to spend many days in Kenya, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. Travelers from Saudi Arabia can use this e-Visa to relax, visit loved ones, or simply explore the beauty and culture of Kenya. You'll have a relaxing trip with plenty of time to spare if you get a Tourist e-Visa. The eVisa is valid to use and enter Kenya for 03 months from the date of issue.
- Kenya business e-visa: In the case of business visits, Saudi Arabian passport holders can choose the Kenya business e-Visa, which has a longer maximum stay — up to 90 days from the arrival date — and is a single-entry visa as well.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Not looking to spend much time in Kenya? For busy travelers, the Transit e-Visa is the most convenient option. Travelers from Saudi Arabia can transit through Kenya and stay in the country for up to 03 days with this e-Visa. A Transit e-Visa makes long layovers more bearable.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the e-Visa option for travelers who want to get the most out of their trip to East Africa. You'll have the same amount of time in Kenya with the East Africa e-Visa, but you'll also have access to Rwanda and Uganda, which you can enter and exit whenever you want. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
2.Kenya e-visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens:
Saudi Arabians should be prepared to provide each of the following pieces of personal information required to obtain an e Visa for Kenya while filling out the application for the Kenya e-Visa for Saudi:
- A Saudi Arabia passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Kenya, with at least 02 blank pages in the passport for verification purposes.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- A recent digital photograph that meets the Kenya visa photo specifications, with the applicant's face clearly visible, and taken on a white background
- To receive the approved visa, you must provide a valid email address.
- Flight ticket. To ensure that the traveler does not stay in the country for an extended period of time.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Applicants need to make sure all information provided is correct. Incorrect data, or the inability to provide all the necessary documents, could cause the visa to be delayed or possibly denied.
3. How to get a Kenya visa for Saudis:
The Kenya e-Visa application for Saudi Arabian citizens was designed to be completed as quickly as possible. The application will ask you basic questions like your name and address, as well as more in-depth security questions.
Although the application was designed to be simple, each applicant must double-check their responses because any incorrectly entered information may result in a visa being denied or delayed.
Saudis nationals can request a Kenya visa online in 15 minutes. The 3-step application process is fast and straightforward:
- Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eVisa fees for Saudi
- Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya e-visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Once the application has been submitted and the fee has been paid, the typical turnaround time is normally within 03 days. Because there is no guarantee of an expedited response, travelers should apply early to avoid problems.
An email will be sent to the provided email address once the visa has been approved. You must print a copy of that email and bring it with you to your Kenyan port of entry. This is to ensure that your records are consistent with theirs.
4. Kenya visa fees for Saudis:
All Saudi Arabians must pay a fee to process their Kenya visa request. Fees apply online and through the Embassy.
Because it eliminates the need for trips to the embassy, the Kenya e-visa is a cost-effective option for Saudis. The entire procedure is carried out online.
Kenya e-visa fees are paid securely online with a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
To apply for a Kenya Visa from Saudi Arabia online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
For Kenya visa fees, applicants have three options when it comes to processing time. Keep in mind that each processing time has its price, and the faster you want your visa, the more you have to pay. Here is what you can choose from:
- Normal: Most travelers go for standard because it's the most affordable. Your visa application is processed for 03 business days
- Urgent: This option cuts the waiting time in half. This means that your Kenya e-Visa will arrive in 01 business day
- Super urgent: This time, you'll only have to wait 05 business hours. As you can expect, the price is even higher.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.