Check Kenya Visa Requirements for Saudi Arabian Citizens
- Kenya e-visa for Saudis
- Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Saudi Arabian Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Saudi Arabian Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply Kenya Visa For Saudi Arabian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Saudi Arabian Citizens
Saudi Arabian passport holders who want to visit Kenya can now do so much more easily. There is no longer a need to visit a consulate or embassy or wait for hours at a port of entry for a visa, thanks to the efforts of Kenya's tourism ministry. Saudi citizens can now apply for a Kenya visa entirely online. The Kenya eVisa can be completed quickly and easily, and Saudi Arabian citizens can be approved to go on the safari of their dreams and experience Kenya's bustling and exciting urban life in just a few days.
Keep reading this article to learn more about the Kenya e-visa for Saudis. Be aware that we will also inform you about the process to get the Kenya eVisa.
Kenya visa for Saudi Arabian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Saudi Arabia?
Kenya e-visa for Saudis
Each and every Saudi Arabian citizen is required to hold a Kenyan visa before setting foot in the country. The Kenya e-Visa for Saudi covers all reasons for travel, so whether you are visiting for tourism, business, medical treatment, or any other reason, the online visa is the only way to obtain permission for your visit.
The electronic visa program was introduced in 2015 by the Kenyan government. This change allowed Saudi Arabian citizens other eligible nationals to simplify the process of getting a visa to enter Kenya
Kenya e-Visa is an online travel document in PDF format that is electronically linked to your passport. You can easily visit Kenya with this travel document. It is valid for 90 days after it is issued and can only be used for a Single Entry.
Visitors to Kenya from Saudi Arabia should apply for a Kenya visa before arriving in Kenya. Although there are several Kenya visa types available, the e-Visa is the most appropriate and convenient for Saudi Arabian tourists visiting Kenya. The Kenya e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens can be obtained quickly and easily through a simple online process.
To visit the country for other reasons, such as business, work, or study, or for longer periods of time, you must apply for a visa from a Kenya embassy in Saudi Arabia
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Saudi Arabian Citizens
Saudi Arabians should be prepared to provide each of the following pieces of personal information required to obtain an e Visa for Kenya while filling out the application for the Kenya e-Visa for Saudi:
- A Saudi Arabia passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Kenya, with at least 02 blank pages in the passport for verification purposes.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- A recent digital photograph that meets the Kenya visa photo specifications, with the applicant's face clearly visible, and taken on a white background
- To receive the approved visa, you must provide a valid email address.
- Flight ticket. To ensure that the traveler does not stay in the country for an extended period of time.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Applicants need to make sure all information provided is correct. Incorrect data, or the inability to provide all the necessary documents, could cause the visa to be delayed or possibly denied.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Saudi Arabian Citizens Currently Available
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Saudi Arabian citizens depending on the purpose of the visit, including:
Kenya Tourist e visa
If you plan to spend many days in Kenya, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. Travelers from Saudi Arabia can use this e-Visa to relax, visit loved ones, or simply explore the beauty and culture of Kenya. You'll have a relaxing trip with plenty of time to spare if you get a Tourist e-Visa. The eVisa is valid to use and enter Kenya for 03 months from the date of issue.
Kenya Transit e visa
Not looking to spend much time in Kenya? For busy travelers, the Transit e-Visa is the most convenient option. Travelers from Saudi Arabia can transit through Kenya and stay in the country for up to 03 days with this e-Visa. A Transit e-Visa makes long layovers more bearable.
Kenya Business e visa
In the case of business visits, Saudi Arabian passport holders can choose the Kenya business e-Visa, which has a longer maximum stay — up to 90 days from the arrival date — and is a single-entry visa as well.
East Africa Tourist e visa
This is the e-Visa option for travelers who want to get the most out of their trip to East Africa. You'll have the same amount of time in Kenya with the East Africa e-Visa, but you'll also have access to Rwanda and Uganda, which you can enter and exit whenever you want. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Saudi Arabian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
The Kenya e-Visa application for Saudi Arabian citizens was designed to be completed as quickly as possible. The application will ask you basic questions like your name and address, as well as more in-depth security questions.
Although the application was designed to be simple, each applicant must double-check their responses because any incorrectly entered information may result in a visa being denied or delayed.
Saudis nationals can request a Kenya visa online in 15 minutes. The 3-step application process is fast and straightforward:
- Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eVisa fees for Saudi
- Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya e-visa
Once the application has been submitted and the fee has been paid, the typical turnaround time is normally within 03 days. Because there is no guarantee of an expedited response, travelers should apply early to avoid problems.
An email will be sent to the provided email address once the visa has been approved. You must print a copy of that email and bring it with you to your Kenyan port of entry. This is to ensure that your records are consistent with theirs.
Apply Kenya e visa for Saudi Arabian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Saudi Arabian Citizens
All Saudi Arabians must pay a fee to process their Kenya visa request. Fees apply online and through the Embassy.
Because it eliminates the need for trips to the embassy, the Kenya e-visa is a cost-effective option for Saudis. The entire procedure is carried out online.
Kenya e-visa fees are paid securely online with a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
To apply for a Kenya Visa from Saudi Arabia online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
For Kenya visa fees, applicants have three options when it comes to processing time. Keep in mind that each processing time has its price, and the faster you want your visa, the more you have to pay. Here is what you can choose from:
- Normal: Most travelers go for standard because it's the most affordable. Your visa application is processed for 03 business days
- Urgent: This option cuts the waiting time in half. This means that your Kenya e-Visa will arrive in 01 business day
- Super urgent: This time, you'll only have to wait 05 business hours. As you can expect, the price is even higher.
Learn about Kenya e visa fees for Saudi Arabian citizens
About the service packages support in addition to the Kenya e visa service for Saudi Arabian tourists
Kenya Immigration Service now offers package services to Saudi Arabian individuals coming to Kenya, in addition to Kenya electronic visas:
Assume Saudi Arabian visitors are planning a short-term trip to Kenya for reasons such as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical care. In such a scenario, they should think about getting an e-Sim in Kenya.
An eSIM for Kenya is essentially an integrated SIM card that is available on eSIM-capable handsets.
Car pick-up service in Kenya
We are glad to provide a Kenya automobile pick-up service alongside the Kenya e visa package for Saudi Arabian people to allow our customers have more unencumbered time before coming to Kenya.
Saudi Arabian travellers no longer need to worry about transportation from the airport to their leased accommodation in Kenya thanks to our car pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya travel insurance
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Saudi Arabian citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Apply for necessary Kenya visa at Kenya embassy in Saudi Arabia
Anyway, Saudi Arabian citizens can get most of the Kenya visas you need at the Kenyan embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia.
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Address: Diplomatic Quarters, P.O. Box 94358, Code 11693, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- On public holidays in Saudi Arabia and Kenya, the Kenya consulate/embassy's offices may be closed.
Kenya consulate/embassy office’s hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the Kenya consulates and embassies office is open Monday to Friday.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Saudi Arabia Citizens FAQs
The answer is YES! Saudi Arabia is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas. Therefore, Saudi Arabian citizens should apply for a Kenya visa before traveling to Kenya.
- There are several options for obtaining a Kenya visa nowadays. Saudi Arabia passport holders can apply for a visa by going to the Kenya embassy in Saudi Arabia and consulate nearest
- In addition, the Kenyan Government launched the online Kenya electronic visa system (Kenya e-Visa) in 2015 in order to expedite the visa application process and make it simpler for foreign nationals to obtain a visa to visit Kenya.
Saudi Arabian applicants can obtain information quickly by completing the Kenya e visa application form online. The procedure is not complicated; no paperwork is required, and Saudi Arabians can apply remotely anywhere without going to the Kenya embassy or consulate. This Kenya eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of entry.
Saudi Arabian passport holders who visit Kenya for vacation, tourist, visiting family, business, transit, and leisure purposes. Each purpose will have a different stay duration. Depending on your travel plans, you could spend a weekend, or even just a day, in Kenya, or you could take a long vacation.
There are two types of Kenya visa fees Saudi Arabian citizens need to pay to complete the visa application process, including the Kenya government fee and the Kenya visa service fee.
- The Government fee is the amount the applicants have to pay to the Kenya Immigration Department to issue their visas
- For the Kenya service fees, it is determined by the number of applicants and the type of Kenya e visa service requested.
The processing time for a Kenya e visa will normally be 72 hours (03 business days). However, if Saudi Arabia passport holders do not have much time, we advise using our Urgent Kenya e visa service. Saudi Arabian citizens can select one of the following options to meet their travel needs and budget:
- Standard Kenya e visa service: For the applicant who wants to get an eVisa within 03 business days. This standardized service is the cheapest option. Applicants may submit an application for this visa if they have enough time to prepare their documents and wait for a response.
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours. An extra fee is charged for this service.
- Super Urgent Kenya e visa service: The fastest Kenya eVisa service for applicants. It enables applicants to get a Kenya visa within 05 business hours. As a result, Rush Kenya e visa is the most expensive service.
Travelers can apply for a Rush Kenya e visa services
Saudi Arabia passport holders can pick between electronic payment and wire transfer to pay the fees related to a Myanmar e visa. If they select electronic payment, they should consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
More information about payment details for the Kenya eVisa for Saudi Arabian citizens
A Kenya visa is one of the most important documents Saudi Arabian nationals need to acquire before visiting Kenya. Fortunately, the Kenya visa is now available in an electronic version; thus, Saudi Arabia travelers can obtain it faster and more efficiently. The procedure is simple, and all unnecessary steps are skipped. You only need to meet the following visa requirements to obtain a Kenya eVisa:
- A valid passport: All visitors need to have a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kenya and has a minimum of 02 blank pages to place the stamp
- A recent photograph of yourself in any version as long as your face and background are clear
- A valid email address to receive entry permits for Saudi Arabia visitors
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments
- Flight ticket (compulsory for Transit and East Africa): The applicants need to show their flight bookings to verify their starting point. To get an East Africa e visa, their starting point must be Kenya. For Kenya transit e visa, they need to show their transit ticket through Kenya within 03 days
- Business-related documents (for Business eVisa): Saudi Arabia passport holders will be required to provide an invitation letter from a partner of their company in Kenya, their company COI and their staff ID/business card if they want to apply for a Kenya Business e visa.
If the applicant's plan does not follow the rules and regulations of the Kenya e visa, you can apply for an alternative Kenya visa at the Kenya embassy.
The processing time for a Kenya e-Visa is limited to 72 hours. If your travel is urgent, applications can be completed and approved in as little as 05 hours. Through Kenya Immigration Services website, Saudi Arabian citizens will receive your Kenya electronic visa within 05 hours to 03 working days.
To obtain a Kenya e visa, Saudi Arabian citizens have to finish our application form online. It takes them under 15 minutes to complete. We recommend that Saudi Arabian travelers should apply for a Kenya visa as soon as they can to avoid problems arising.
On our website, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. Then follow the instructions on how to apply for a Kenya e visa:
- Step 1: Fill in the Kenya visa application form online. The form request you provide some information such as your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Make sure all information is correct before continuing to the next step
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya tourist visa fee. You can bank transfer or pay via electronic payment
- Step 3: After payment has been done, you will know when the Kenya eVisa is ready. We will send your Kenya e visa to you via the email you provided
- Step 4: Print out your Kenya electronic visa. It is advised that you print out a copy to bring with you on your trip.