Kenya visa requirements for Vatican citizens - Fees & Services
Kenya visa requirements for Vatican citizens: Traveling abroad can be complex, and finding out about the visa requirements is even more daunting. If you are considering visiting Kenya from Vatican city, you should be aware of some Kenya visa requirements.
The lack of knowledge about Kenya visa requirements for Vatican citizens who wish to visit Kenya also creates an issue for those holding Vatican passports. In this article, we will discuss the Kenya e visa requirements for Vatican citizens in detail.
Kenya visa for Vatican citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from the Vatican?
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services will outline the Kenyan visa requirements for Vatican citizens and explain Kenya e visa fees, services, and types. This vital information about the Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens will help you plan and enjoy your trip to Kenya without worry. Let's see!
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Vatican Citizens
- Vatican country is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Vatican nationals wishing to visit the country.
- Depending on why Vatican citizens visit Kenya and the referred documents they have, they could apply for a suitable Kenya visa type.
Vatican citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassy or consulate near you.
- Applying online for a Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Vatican nationals must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- A valid Vatican passport
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- A scan of the biographical page of the Vatican passport
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Vatican citizens
All Types Of Kenya Visa For Vatican Citizens
Vatican nationals seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa to enter the country.
- There are several different types of Kenya visas available for Vatican citizens, depending on their purpose for traveling.
- The most common type is the Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens, an electronic visa that can be obtained online before a trip to Kenya for leisure, business, medical or transit purposes.
There are 04 types of Kenya e visa available to Vatican citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- Kenya Tourist visa: mainly used for traveling and sightseeing. Kenya tourist e visa for Vatican citizens only allows a single-entry into the country, and Kenya tourist visa holders can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit visa: The visa is granted to Vatican citizens who will transit through Kenya or who wish to leave the transit area at the airport and have a short trip of 03 days in the country.
- Kenya Business visa: This visa is available if you are traveling to Kenya to engage in business-related activities. This single-entry Kenya visa allows you to remain in Kenya for up to 90 days from the entry date.
- East Africa Tourist visa: one new type of Kenya e visa, East Africa tourist e visa for Vatican citizens traveling around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. This Kenya tourist e visa enables travelers from Vatican to stay in these countries for up to 90 days and enjoy East Africa's diverse culture, nature, and wildlife.
Vatican citizens requiring other types of Kenya visas are required to apply for a proper visa at the nearest Kenya embassy.
How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Vatican Citizens Online
Kenya e visa is an official online visa system by the Kenya Government, launched in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter Kenya legally, including Vatican citizens.
- Although the Government does not ask Vatican applicants to submit paperwork at the Kenya embassy, they will need some scan of the required documents to process a visa application for a Kenya e visa.
- Therefore, as a Vatican applicant for a Kenya e visa, you should obtain certain documents to ensure a smooth Kenya visa process.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens online
Kenya visa required documents include:
- Vatican passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya, with a minimum of two blank pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya.
- A scan of the Vatican passport’s biographical page.
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya e visa approval information.
- A passport photo of the Vatican applicant that was taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some extra documents that you need to provide. These are listed below:
- Kenya Tourist e visa requirements: Vatican travelers need to provide your travel itinerary. However, it does not need to include everything you will do in Kenya but should have the cities you plan to visit at least. A hotel booking or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host is also required to obtain a Kenya tourist visa for Vatican citizens.
- Kenya Business e visa requirements: Vatican nationals are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and a staff ID card/Passport to obtain a Kenya business e visa for Vatican citizens.
Apply online a Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens by following these steps
- Step 1 : Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as a passport number. Vatican nationals should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya e visa application process
- Step 2 : Choose the payment method for the Kenya e visa fee and provide some additional documents as required
- Step 3 : The Kenya visa check status system lets Vatican citizens track your Kenya e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation. Applicants will receive the approved Kenya e visa via email in PDF format.
Vatican citizens should download and print out your Kenya e visa. Then please remember to bring that Kenya electronic visa to show the Kenya Immigration officers upon arrival.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Vatican Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and stay duration. Kenya visa fee for Vatican citizens is solely determined by the type and services of the Kenya e visa chosen.
Kenya e visa fee for Vatican citizens
- To obtain a Kenya visa for Vatican citizens, applicants need to pay two kinds of Visa Fees, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
- More about how to make payment for Kenya e visa fees for Vatican citizens and Kenya visa services cost here.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Vatican citizens while traveling to Kenya, such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Vatican citizens
Kenya e visa services for Vatican citizens
- Normal Kenya e visa service: used in most cases, Vatican travelers will get your Kenya eVisa approval in a guaranteed maximum of 03 business days.
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: used in some special cases, Vatican citizens can get a Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
- Super urgent Kenya e visa service: used in emergency cases, Vatican customers can get your Kenya e visa in a guaranteed processing time of 05 business hours. (apply for a Rush Kenya e visa here).
Consider to buy Kenya travel insurance along with a Kenya e visa for Vatican citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of Kenya visa requirements for Vatican citizens, it is a recommendation for a Kenyan trip.
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Vatican travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel insurance will help travelers partially reduce damages during the trip.
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that travel health insurance is essential for Vatican nationals to have peace of mind and enjoyment of their trip to Kenya.
You can take benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply for a necessary Kenya visa at a Kenya embassy/consulate in the Vatican
- Kenya's embassy/consulate opening hours: 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday to Friday.
- During public holidays in the Vatican and Kenya, Kenya embassy offices in the Vatican may be closed. Visitors need to be aware of this when applying for a required Kenya visa for Vatican citizens there.
Link: Kenya embassies here.
Note about Kenya e visas for Vatican travelers
Vatican passports must be valid for no less than six (06) months before entering Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE