Check Kenya eTA requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Kenya recently has introduced the online eTA system. The electronic travel document, also known as an eTA, is faster, simpler, and allows eligible applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. To enter Kenyan territory, almost every country requires a Kenyan eTA. The applicant would not need to go to the Kenyan embassy in Paraguay to obtain a eTA under this system. The Paraguayan citizen would only need to complete an online form and pay online.
This article will explain how to get a Kenya eTA for Paraguayan citizens. All application requirements and other important information about the electronic eTA will be available to travelers.
Kenya eTA for Paraguayan citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Paraguayan citizens:
Kenya's government took a significant step seven years ago when it introduced electronic eTA for more than 150 nationalities. Paraguayans are also on the list of countries that can obtain an eTA. In addition to the convenience, the entire process only requires a device with an internet connection and a few minutes of your time.
You can obtain a Kenyan eTA by visiting Kenya Immigration Services websites, eTA for Kenya. This service will provide you with complete assistance throughout the entire process of submitting your electronic eTA application. One can fill out the application form online without having to go through the embassy's bureaucracy.
Any Paraguayan national traveling to this country will need to obtain a Kenya electronic eTA, Which gives you permission to enter the country for up to 90 days. That should give you plenty of time to visit a tea plantation, see wild elephants and relax on the beach. The electronic travel permit, known as the Kenya eTA, allows Paraguayans to visit the country for leisure, but also for short-term business purposes, to see family and friends, or for transit.
Type of Kenya eTA:
- Kenya tourist eTA: A tourist eTA is required if you plan to spend your vacation in this beautiful country. This document is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, and you can stay in the country for 90 days with a single entry.
- Kenya transit eTA: This electronic travel authorization allows you to stay for a maximum of three days, and it is valid for 90 days from the date of entry, and the traveler must attach an onward ticket in the application.
- Kenya business eTA: Some travelers are on business and will be attending a conference or meeting. The Kenyan government has prepared a business eTA that allows for single entry and stays of up to 90 days. The document is also valid for 90 days after it is approved.
- East Africa eTA: The best thing about the East African Tourist eTA is that travelers can visit Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda with just one eTA. All applicants who qualify for the East African Tourist eTA may visit the country multiple times. The eTA will be valid for 90 days at each entry. This eTA is simple to obtain and can be obtained online, just like the standard Kenya Tourist eTA.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Paraguayan citizens:
Kenya eTA requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Citizens of Paraguay are eligible to apply for a Kenya eTA without having to visit a local embassy or consulate. Paraguayan travelers must make sure they fulfill all the basic requirements for a successful eTA application.
The Kenya eTA requirements for Paraguayan citizens include:
- Passport from Paraguay with at least two blank pages that is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
- Valid email address required for registration, as well as receipt of the approved notification letter and eTA grant notice.
- Recent passport-sized photo of the Paraguayan citizen
- Proof of onward travel in the form of a return or onward ticket
- Invitation letter anh company COI: This requirement applies only if you apply for a Kenya business eTA. The document in question must include the company's name, contact information, and registration number.
- Payment methods - During the application process, you will be asked to make a payment. You can pay with a Credit/debit card, eTA card, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- An invitation letter and host ID card from your acquaintances is submitted with your applications.
Applicants from Paraguay whose passports expire within six months of their intended date of arrival must renew them before beginning the eTA application process.
Similarly, dual nationals in Paraguay must remember to apply for the eTA using the same passport they will use to travel to Kenya. This is due to the Kenya eTA being linked to the original passport used when applying. It is a one-of-a-kind permit whose validity cannot be transferred to another travel document.
3. How to get a Kenya eTA online for Paraguayan citizens:
Paraguayan passport holders can get a Kenya eTA by following a few simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the electronic eTA form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fees for Paraguayan citizens
Step 3: Get the eTA stamped for approval
Read more: How to get a Kenya eTA online
The approved eTA will then be emailed to Paraguayan applicants. They can bring a copy of their approved eTA on their trip, although it is not required. Besides, you can also apply to get a regular eTA at the Kenya Embassy in Paraguay for other purposes.
How long does it take to get a eTA to Kenya from Paraguay?
If all the information is accurate, true, and correct, Paraguayans requesting an eTA to Kenya will receive the approved travel permit within 5 to 72 hours.
Paraguayan visitors should be aware that, while most applications are approved within this timeframe, there may be delays. Applications that are missing information or contain errors may take longer to approve because citizens of Paraguay may be required to submit additional information.
In order to avoid travel disruptions, applicants are advised to double-check their information and documentation.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Paraguayan citizens:
Kenya eTA fees for Paraguayan citizens
The eTA amount depends on two things: the type of the eTA and the processing time. As for the latter, Kenyaimmigration.org has come up with three amazing options that can satisfy every Paraguayan need and pocket. They are as follows:
- Normal: with this option, you receive your Kenya eTA in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: If you select this option, your application is ready in 1 business day
- Super urgent: In case you want your eTA as soon as possible, this is the best option you can choose. Your application is ready in only 5 Business hours.
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from Paraguay, you have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance , Kenya eSim cards , and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.