Kenya visa requirements for Nigeriens
If you are planning a trip to East Africa, you should first determine whether you need a Kenya visa for Nigerien citizens. These processes can be difficult to understand because there is so much conflicting information. Kenya Immigration Services, on the other hand, is here to assist with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
We have provided the Kenya e-visa requirements for Nigerien citizens, as well as answers to some frequently asked questions. You should be clear on what you need to do and when you need to do it after reading our information, allowing you to focus on getting excited about your upcoming trip.
Kenya visa for Nigerien citizens
1. Kenya eVisa for Nigerien citizens:
If Nigerien citizens travel to Kenya for vacation, they must obtain a visa. Nigerien citizens need a visa to visit Kenya no matter if they are planning to do so for tourism, medical, business, personal, or any other reasons. The Kenyan Government issues authorizations that are valid for up to 90 days, allowing you to spend 90 days exploring this destination.
In 2015, the Kenyan Government announced an e-visa for Niger, making the application process easier than ever. You can apply directly through Kenya Immigration Services and have your travel documents emailed to you before your adventure begins.
Niger is on the list of more than 150 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for a Kenyan e-Visa. The Kenyan e-Visa for Nigerien citizens is one type of visa that allows you to enter the country in the same way as a regular visa, but through an electronic system that is much easier to obtain.
Nigerien citizens will require a different type of Kenya visa for long-term stays or visits other than tourism. They should contact the Kenyan embassy in Niger for additional visa options.
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: Travelers who intend to continue their journey but will not be in Kenya for more than 72 hours may apply for a transit visa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days after being issued. When submitting the form, applicants must include a copy of their passport, a photo, and a copy of their ticket to the next country.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: You are eligible to apply for a tourist e-Visa if you want to explore Kenya, discover its nature, volunteer in animal camps, or visit family and friends there. This is a single entry visa, allowing you to remain in Kenya for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya business e-visa: People who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new cooperation should fill out a business visa application form. It is a single-entry visa with a maximum stay of 90 days from the entry date.
- East Africa e-visa: This visa is intended for multiple entries to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. With an East Africa eVisa, you can visit these three countries and stay for up to 90 days in total.
2. Kenya eVisa requirements for Nigerien citizens:
Kenya visa requirements for Nigerien citizens
Although the application process is simple and straightforward, each applicant must meet some requirements in order to obtain a Kenya e-Visa for Nigerien citizens. The application requires the following information or documents, which are listed below:
- Valid passport - In general, your passport must be valid for at least six months after you enter Kenya. The passport should have a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant with a white background.
- A passport scan is required; we only require the information page of your passport. Instructions for creating the best passport scan for your application can be found here.
- Proof of onward travel from Kenya, either to your home country or to another, as long as you show you intend to leave Kenya within the time frame specified.
- A hotel reservation in Kenya
- E-mail address - If you apply through Kenya Immigration Services, your visa will be e-mailed to you, so include a valid e-mail address that you have access to.
- To apply for a Kenya business evisa, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Niger:
How to get a Kenya visa for Nigerien citizens
To obtain this e-Visa quickly and safely, you will have to follow a series of steps. The good news is that these steps are very easy to understand:
- Step one: Fill out the online application form with your basic information and select the processing speed that works best for you.
- Step two: Before proceeding with the payment, double-check the information. In any case, our agents will be aware of any errors and will notify you as soon as they become aware of them. You can pay for your visa fee using electronic payment methods or Wire transfer.
- Step three: “Submit” the application and wait for the result. If everything goes well, you can receive your Kenya eVisa within a maximum of 03 business days.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
The e-Visa application process for Nigerians traveling to Kenya is straightforward. Simply fill out and submit the online Kenya visa application form.
The questionnaire is simple to fill out and asks specific questions about Nigerien visitors' travel plans and personal circumstances.
The following information is required:
- Full name
- Date and place of birth
- Contact details (email, telephone number, address)
- Passport data (number)
Once approved, you will be issued a single-entry Kenya e-visa via email. The approved Kenya visa will be linked to your Nigerien passport.
How long does it take to get a Kenya e visa for Nigerien citizens?
For citizens of Niger, the Kenya visa application is usually processed within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
Visa applications should be submitted 07 days before departure. Once you have all of the necessary information, it is best to apply for a visa as soon as possible. The earlier the application is received, the more likely it is that the visa will be issued in time for the trip.
4. Kenya eVisa fees for Nigerien citizens:
You must pay a visa fee to the Kenyan government to cover the costs of your application, as well as a small processing fee to Kenya Immigration Services to submit and manage your application on your behalf.
The cost of your Kenya visa for Nigerien citizens depends on two things: the processing time and the type of visa. As for the first one, you have three options:
- Normal: This option takes the longest but is the cheapest. Your visa will be ready within 03 business days.
- Urgent: You will receive your documents faster if you pay a higher rate than the Standard. Your visa will be ready within 01 business day.
- Super urgent: This option is for people who cannot wait and require their documents as soon as possible. Your visa will be ready within 05 business hours.
Nigerien citizens pay the Kenya visa fee online using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus when applying for the e-Visa.
After processing the payment, the e-Visa form can be submitted to Kenya authorities for review.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE