Check Kenya Visa Requirements for German Citizens
Kenya is among the best places to go on a safari when you are planning a trip to Africa. As a German citizen, you will most likely need the Kenyan eVisa in order to travel to this country.
Kenya visa applications are straight-forward and simple, usually taking only a few minutes to complete. Kenya evisa does not require the applicant to visit a Kenya embassy or consulate in person or wait in long lines at the border.
Do you want to know how to apply for the Kenya Visa from Germany? Then we invite you to keep reading this article to find out more about the Kenya visa requirements for German citizens.
1. Kenya e-Visa for German citizens:
The Kenya e-Visa for German citizens is an electronic document that shows visitors have been granted permission to enter Kenya. This document is very important, and you must have it if you want to enter Kenya.
For German citizens, the most popular visa for Kenya is the single-entry tourist e-visa. Travelers can stay in Kenya for up to 90 consecutive days with this visa. Once you receive the visa, it's valid for three months, and you can only enter the country once.
If you wish to stay longer than 90 days, then you should apply for a Visa extension at the Kenya embassy in Germany .
Kenya e-Visa types for German citizens:
There are 4 main types of e-visa for Germans traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya Tourist e-Visa: 90 days for Single-Entry
- Kenya Business e-Visa: 90 days for Single-Entry
- Kenya Transit e-Visa: 72 hours for Single-Entry
- East Africa e-Visa: 90 days for Multi-Entry
2. What are the Kenya visa requirements for German citizens?
In order to obtain a Kenya e-visa for German passport holders, applicants must follow a few requirements. German citizens must ensure that they meet the Republic of Kenya's e-visa eligibility criteria.
Here is a list of all the Kenya visa requirements for German citizens:
- A German passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Kenya.
- scanned document on your passport information page.
- You will be required to show proof of your departure from the country, which will be your return tickets.
- Details about your accommodation in Kenya, as well as an itinerary if possible.
- A recent passport-size digital photograph of yourself.
- E-mail address: You will receive the Kenya eVisa via e-mail in PDF format, which you must print. That is why a valid email address is required.
In addition, COVID-19 insurance is an optional document that we highly recommended. It not only benefits your finances, but also helps your application get accepted faster as well.
3. Applying for Kenya visa from Germany
According to Kenya's visa policy, you must apply for a Kenya eVisa before visiting the country as a German citizen.
The Kenya eVisa application process is entirely online. If German passport holders have all of the eVisa requirements, the application form for a Kenya online visa can be completed in less than 10 minutes .
With our website, you can obtain a Kenya e-visa from Germany in 3 steps.
See more information: How to get Kenya Online Visa (e-Visa)
German citizens will normally receive the approved e-visa by email within 3 business days. Furthermore, depending on your needs, we offer 3 options on processing time:
- Normal: if you would like to get e-Visa within guaranteed 3 business days.
- Urgent: if you would like to get e-Visa within guaranteed 24 hours.
- Super urgent: if you would like to get e-Visa within guaranteed 5 business hours.
4. Kenya visa fees for German citizens
The cost of a Kenya visa varies depending on the applicant's category. Normally, to apply for a Kenya visa from Germany, citizens will pay two kinds of visa fees: government fee and service fee. With the two additional options on urgent and super urgent processes, we charge an amount of fee for support from our experts. Moreover, if you want to increase your chance of getting approved, paying a small fee for COVID-19 Insurance as mentioned before is a good way.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic