Kenya e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
If you plan to visit Kenya soon, you must first determine whether you require a visa. As a Bulgarian citizen, you can obtain a Kenya visa through an online application. The good news is that you can get assistance from Kenya Immigration Services! We provide a low-cost service that requires only a few steps to complete. We can explain all the details about the Kenya e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens.
The Kenya e-visa for Bulgarian citizens also provides access to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. Keep reading for more information about traveling to Kenya.
Kenya e-visa for Bulgarian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Bulgarian citizens
In early autumn 2015, the Kenyan Government decided to revise the country's entry policy, with subsequent changes in obtaining a visa for citizens of Bulgaria and other countries planned.
Previously, an entry document could only be issued at the Embassy, but the procedure has been modernized, and it is now possible to obtain a visa via the Internet.
An e-Visa is a digital document that allows visitors to freely visit Kenya. It is simple to obtain on Kenya Immigration Services portal by filling out a form with all of your personal information and receiving an electronic visa file in PDF format via email.
This online visa application is quick, simple, and straightforward, which makes the Kenyan travel experience for citizens of Bulgaria easier.
The terms of the Kenya e-Visa for travelers with a Bulgarian passport are as follows:
- Single entry
- Valid for 3 months from the issued date
- Stay for up to 90 days in Kenya
The following activities are permitted with the Kenyan visa online:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
- Medical treatment.
You will be required to visit your nearest Kenya embassy or consulate, such as the Kenya embassy in Bulgaria if you are visiting Kenya for other reasons, including study or relocation.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: Want to avoid spending too much time in Kenya? You can still visit and see some of the most beautiful sights in the country. The Transit E-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 03 days, making it ideal for anyone with a long layover or a tight schedule.
- Kenya business e-visa: People who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new cooperation should fill out a business visa application form. This is a single Entry authorization, allowing Bulgarian business travelers to stay in Kenya for a maximum of 90 days in Total.
- Kenya tourist e-visas: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, look into the Tourist E-Visa. Travelers from Bulgaria can use this E-Visa to visit friends and family in Kenya, tour the country, or simply relax. You will have 90 days after entering the country to see and experience the country's beautiful sights.
- East Africa e-visas: Do you want to truly appreciate Africa's beauty? Then obtain an [East Africa E-Visa]. The East Africa eVisa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days. You can enter and exit these three countries as many times as you want. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today to get the full experience!
2. Kenya evisa requirements for Bulgarian citizens:
Using the services provided by Kenya Immigration Services definitely makes things easier for Bulgarians. However, you must still provide the necessary information so that they can handle the process. Even so, your efforts will be minimal. Here is a list of Kenya e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens that you need to come up with:
- Bulgarian passport with at least two blank pages, valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Kenya.
- Digital image of the bio page of the passport
- E-mail address – Although your Kenya e-visa will be electronically linked to your passport, you will still need a copy to show at the Kenyan immigration office. Make sure to include a valid address.
- Recent passport-sized photo of the Bulgarian applicant
- Proof of Accommodation - The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- A Return flight ticket
- Business documents to apply for a Kenya Business e-visa: An invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Bulgarians should use the passport they intend to use to travel to Kenya on the application. If your passport is about to expire, you should renew it before applying for an e-Visa.
Nationals with dual citizenship must also apply using the passport they intend to travel with.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Bulgaria:
To get an online Kenya visa from Bulgaria, it is simply necessary to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-Visa fees for Bulgarians
- Step 3: Receive the approved electronic visa for Bulgarian citizens
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
After submitting their online Kenya e-visa form, Bulgarian citizens will receive a confirmation email. Their application is then reviewed, and they will receive a response within 05 to 72 hours.
They will receive their e-Visa as a PDF attachment in a confirmation email if they filled out the form correctly and met the requirements. We recommend printing a copy for safekeeping and keeping it with their other travel documents once they receive it.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Bulgarian citizens
With Kenya Immigration Services, you won't have to worry about any delays in your journey, thanks to our quick processing times. You can choose from the following options based on how soon you want to receive your Kenya e-visa in your inbox:
- Normal: This is the longest processing time, with a 72-hour wait. However, as you can see, it is not that long, especially for tourists who plan ahead of time. This option is also the cheapest service.
- Urgent: If you want your e-Visa faster, your e-Visa will be in your email inbox within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you need to travel as soon as possible, this is the best option. Your e-Visa will arrive in your inbox in 05 hours. This service, however, will be more expensive.
The Kenya e-visa fees you must pay to obtain your Kenya visa include the Kenya e-Visa service fee and the Kenya Government fee.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance , Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE