Kenya visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
You must travel to Mount Kenya, Africa's second-highest mountain, to witness one of the most spectacular sunrises on a mountain peak. It has three peaks that tourists can explore: Nelson, Point Lenana, and Batian. In Kenya, these mountains are known as luminous mountains, and it is a popular tourist destination for those who want to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Nevertheless, if Bolivians are planning to travel to Kenya for the first time, in this article they will find all the necessary information about Kenya visas for Bolivian citizens including Kenya visa requirements, how to apply, and visa fees.
Kenya e-visa for Bolivian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Bolivian citizens:
Kenya's government took a significant step five years ago when it introduced electronic visas for more than 140 nationalities. Bolivian citizens are also among those who can obtain a Kenya e-visa. It's a huge time saver because the entire process takes only a device with an internet connection and a few minutes of your time.
This service will assist you throughout the entire process of submitting your electronic visa application. This is a true revolution because there is no need to go through the embassy's bureaucracy; instead, the application form can be completed online.
The following activities are permitted with the Kenyan visa online:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
Bolivian travelers who wish to stay for longer than a month or for non-tourism and non-business purposes should contact the Kenya embassy in Bolivia for visa information.
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you plan to spend your vacation in Kenya, you must apply for a tourist e-Visa which is valid for 90 days from the date of approval. This type allows for a stay of up to 90 days with the possibility to enter only once.
- Kenya business e visa: If the main reason for your travel is to have a business meeting you need to do a business e-visa Kenya application. If you apply for a Kenya business e visa, you can stay in Kenya for 90 days Per Entry.
- Kenya transit e-visa: If you will be staying in Kenya for less than 72 hours, you can apply for a transit e-Visa, which is valid for three days from the date of entry.
- East Africa e-visa: You can visit not only Kenya but also Rwanda and Uganda with the East Africa E-Visa. You are free to enter and exit Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya until the end of your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Bolivian citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Before beginning the application process, you must meet all of the Kenya visa requirements for Bolivian citizens. The Kenya entry requirements include having the following:
- A Valid Bolivian passport – Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date the visa is issued. Scan the biographical page of your passport, which you must include with your visa application form.
- At least 2 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A digital image in any format.
- Proof of travel — This could be a hotel reservation confirmation email, a flight confirmation, etc.
- The applicant must include the invitation letter, staff’s ID card from the Kenyan company as well as the company COI. This is a must-have document for travelers who want to apply for a business visa.
- Valid email address – An accurate email address must be provided. You will receive notifications about your visa request at the email address you provided. You will also receive a copy of your e-Visa in your email inbox. Check that your email address is correct and accessible.
- Dual citizens with multiple passports must ensure that they travel to Azerbaijan with the same passport that they used to apply for the e-Visa.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Bolivia:
The Kenya e-visa application for Bolivia is a straightforward process. It is possible to do so by following a few simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online form with personal details and choose a processing time (normal, urgent, and super urgent) of your preference.
Step 2: Verify that your information is correct and decide how to pay, whether with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
Step 3: Print out the Kenya e visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Before traveling to Kenya, you must submit your completed Kenya e-visa application form. Allow plenty of time for your Kenya e-visa to be processed before your travel dates. Therefore, Bolivian citizens must apply in advance at least 7 days before the date of travel.
How to get a visa for Kenya from Bolivia
What is the Kenya e-visa processing time for travelers from Bolivia?
Once Bolivian travelers have submitted their applications, the processing time can take up to 72 hours. To avoid last-minute delays, it is best to submit the Kenya e-Visa request at least 7 days before the trip.
It is critical to remember that any mistakes on the application form can cause delays in the e-Visa application process and, in some cases, result in a Kenya visa denial.
Bolivian travelers must print out the approved online visa after receiving it by email. They should bring this copy with them to Kenya to present on arrival.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Bolivian citizens:
The Kenya e visa fees for Bolivian citizens vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. To apply for a Kenya visa online from Bolivia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Kenya immigration services provide three distinct services. You can make your selection based on how quickly you want your e-Visa processed. The options are:
- Normal: you wait 3 Business Days for your Kenya e-Visa to arrive.
- Urgent: It takes 1 Business Day for your application to be processed.
- Super urgent: Your travel document arrives in just 5 Business Hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Kenya travel insurance for your maximum benefits up to $50,000 to cover luggage lost, medical fees and other unforeseen events.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE