Kenya visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Slovak citizens always choose Kenya as their first choice when looking for a great place to relax, have fun, and explore. This is due to the fact that there are so many ways to entertain yourself in this wonderful country that it is impossible not to think about it.
You can go on safaris, get up close and personal with the animal life, take tours through tribes such as the Molos and the Samburus, sample delicious traditional Kenyan cuisine, and stay in luxury hotels, all at very affordable prices.
So if you are considering spending this vacation in Kenya, today our team of experts brings you all the details of the Kenya visa requirements for Slovak citizens you must fulfill to travel worry-free.
Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens:
Do Slovak passport holders require an electronic visa to Kenya?
This is a question that everyone who is planning a trip to this beautiful country asks.
Due to increased tourist traffic at airports, the Kenyan government decided in September 2015 to implement e-Visas, which are a must-have for every traveler before arrival.
To check if a Kenyan visa for Slovak citizens is available, you need to check if your country is on the list of eligible nationalities. You can find such a list of Evisa for Kenya.
An electronic visa is easily obtained by Slovak citizens. The entire process of submitting your e-Visa was simple and straightforward. There is no need to make an appointment at the embassy or even leave your house at this time.
The entire process can be completed online, and the best way is to use the most recommended E-visa for Kenya service, where you will receive full assistance.
After visiting the Kenya Immigration Services website, all you have to do is fill out the electronic visa application form with information. Your name, surname, date of birth, passport information, and e-mail address. Please keep in mind that depending on the purpose of your visit, you may be required to provide additional documentation.
What is the Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens?
If you're from Slovakia, you need a visa to enter. You can, however, apply for a visa online rather than visiting an Embassy. The Kenya e-Visa, introduced in 2015, is a travel document that authorizes travelers to enter and visit Kenya. It is electronically linked to your passport. The Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens is a single-entry permit valid for stays of up to 90 days.
If you are a Slovak traveling for the following reasons, you will need to apply for a Kenya e-Visa:
- Visiting family
For longer stays, or to visit for other purposes, travelers need to apply for a visa through a Kenya embassy in Slovakia.
Type of Kenya e-visa
The Kenyan government has prepared four types of electronic visas.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to spend your vacation in this hot country, you must apply for a tourist e-Visa. This document allows you to stay for up to three months on a single entry and has a validity period of 90 days from the date of approval.
- Kenya business e-visa: when you are going to have a business meeting in Kenya, you need another type: a business e-Visa. This is the same duration of stay as in the case of tourist e-Visa. The approved Kenya business e-visa allows stays of 90 days.
- Kenya transit e-visa: This is a special visa which is valid for 90 days, issued for people who have connections to other destinations through Kenya, as long as the duration is less than 72 hours, and they are only in transit.
- East Africa e-visa: This is without a doubt the best way to explore Kenya and its neighboring countries. You will not only be able to enter and exit Kenya with the East Africa E-Visa, but you will also be able to enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda without restrictions during your 90-day stay. This type of visa is valid for 90 days from the arrival date and allows multiple entries.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Slovak citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Applicants from Slovakia can complete the Kenya e-Visa application form in less than 15 minutes thanks to a simple process at Kenya Immigration Services.
Slovak passport holders should read the Kenya e-Visa requirements before submitting their application, once they have determined that they are eligible to apply for an e-Visa.
Slovak applicants must meet the Kenya visa requirements for Slovak citizens, which are summarized as follows:
- A Valid Passport – Slovak residents will be unable to apply for an e-visa to Kenya unless they have a 6-month valid passport after being issued.
- In order for immigration to stamp a passport upon entering or leaving the country, there must be at least two blank pages.
- A scanned copy of the passport's information page – must be uploaded to the portal at some point during the registration process.
- A recent photograph of the traveler. In order to avoid unnecessary questions from the relevant authorities, the photograph should be your recent photo.
- In order to register through our online portal, a valid email address is required. The Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens will be attached in PDF format and sent to the traveler's email address.
- Every applicant for a business e-Visa must provide an invitation letter from the company in Kenya, as well as proof of the traveler's company registration.
- A host ID card and immigration status are required for being granted a tourist e-visa.
Further information can also be requested from Finnish nationals to determine the reason for their trip to Kenya (such as onward travel tickets and accommodation details). A passenger should carry two printouts of an e-visa to submit to the border control authorities.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Slovakia:
The online application process for an electronic visa has been simplified and tweaked to make obtaining electronic permission as simple as possible.
A traveler should proceed to fill out the application form once they have all the basic details such as full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival, departure in Kenya, and more. If a traveler has any concerns, he or she should contact our support and customer service right away.
The service is free and available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Slovak passport holders can get a Kenya electronic visa in 3 simple steps provided by Kenya Immigration Services:
Step 1: The first step contains general information about you and your trip. You must also specify when your application will be processed.
Step 2: When you get to the second step, you must complete the payment and review your form to ensure that there are no errors.
Step 3: Print out the Kenya electronic visa for Slovak citizens.
Read more: Applying for a Kenya visa online
Kenya eVisa’s processing times for Slovak citizens:
Applicants from Slovakia can expect to receive their travel authorization within 1 to 3 business days after submitting their Kenya e-Visa application. Processing times may be longer in some cases. Slovak travelers are strongly advised to begin the application process at least three days before departure.
There is a priority service available for Slovak citizens who require the Kenya eVisa immediately. The approved visa is processed within one hour by this service.
How to get a visa for Kenya from Slovakia
4. Kenya visa fees for Slovak citizens:
Kenya visa fees for Slovak citizens depend on the processing time and the type of visa required. Electronic visas are typically less expensive than embassy-issued visas.
Slovak nationals pay the Kenya e-Visa fees securely online by Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Slovakia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance in case you are positive with Covid-19. The hospital fee may be costly when you are abroad, Covid-19 Insurance will cover all your medical fees.
We can help you get your Kenya e-visa for Slovak citizens without any further delay. Here are three exclusive options that you can choose from in order to customize your visa application procedure:
- Normal: This option for your Visa application will take 3 business days. This option will be able to save some money from your travel budget.
- Urgent: This option will get your Visa ready in 1 business day at a reasonable price.
- Super urgent: This is a slightly high-priced option however (5 business hours), it is the best way to get your Kenya visa immediately.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.