Check Kenya visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
If you are a Peruvian citizen, you may be unaware that you require one of the two visas that the Kenyan government requires all visitors to have when they arrive in the country. The Kenya Tourist e-visa and the East Africa visa are the names of these visas. But don’t worry about it! We offer an online service at kenyaimmigration.org that allows you to apply for any of these visas without leaving your home. Simply read our article to learn more about the Kenya Visa for Peruvian citizens.
1. Kenya e-visa for Peruvian citizens:
Peruvian passport holders traveling to Kenya must obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, since 2015, this procedure can be completed entirely online.
The electronic travel permit, known as the Kenya e-visa for Peruvian citizens, allows Peruvian citizens to visit the country for leisure as well as for short-term medical reasons, to see family and friends, or for business.
The Kenyan online visa system eliminates the need for Peruvian citizens to visit an embassy in person to submit paperwork and significantly shortens the time it takes to request and receive an approved visa.
The Kenya e-Visa for Peruvian citizens is a single-entry visa that lets the holder stay in Kenya for 90 consecutive days, with the option to extend that period by an additional 90 days if desired (once in Kenya).
Peruvians traveling to Kenya with an e-visa will be able to use it right away, and it will be valid for three months.
The Kenyan e-Visa is faster and easier to obtain than a traditional visa because it can be obtained entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a Kenyan embassy or consulate in person.
Kenya visa types for Peruvian citizens:
Which e-Visa do you need? Learn about the four levels of e-Visas.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Tourist E-Visa is designed for visitors who want to spend as much time as possible in Kenya. This option allows you to relax, visit friends and family, or go on a tour. You'll have all the time in the world to do whatever you want in the beautiful country of Kenya. This e-Visa is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to stay in the country for up to 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Kenya business e-visa: If Peruvian citizens are visiting Kenya for business purposes, they can apply for a Kenya business e-Visa. This is a single-entry online visa that allows Peruvians to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Kenya transit e-visa: This is the preferred method. For travelers from Peru who can only visit Kenya for a short time, an e-Visa is the best option. The Transit e-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for three days before departing. This type of e visa is valid for 90 days from the issued date. You can apply for one by clicking here.
- East Africa e-visa: This option allows you to see both Kenya and its neighboring countries. You will have full access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with the East Africa e-Visa, with no restrictions on entering and exiting at any time during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Peruvian citizens:
Before beginning the process of obtaining a Kenya visa for Peruvian citizens, Peruvian nationals should ensure that they meet the following conditions and that they have all of the necessary information on hand, as it will be required when filling out the electronic forms:
- A Peruvian passport with an expiry date at least 06 months after the holder's intended entry date into Kenya, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification stamps.
- A photocopy of the passport data page
- A recent color photograph that meets passport size and image requirements. All travelers must have a recent passport-size digital photo in order to apply for a Kenya visa online (either in JPEG or PNG format)
- Flight ticket: You must provide your flight tickets to verify your arrival in Kenya and departure time.
- For Business e-visa: To qualify, you must submit an invitation letter from your company's Kenyan partner, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- Valid email address: You will receive a copy of your e-Visa via email address.
Peruvians traveling to Kenya should also ensure that their passport has two blank pages with space for entry/exit stamps before crossing the Kenyan border.
3. How to get a Kenya visa online from Peru:
Peruvians visiting Kenya for vacation, business, or medical treatment must apply for a visa online. This is a quick and easy process.
To obtain a Kenyan online visa as a Peruvian citizen, you must complete and submit a brief online application.
This only takes a few minutes. Peruvians must simply enter the necessary information into the appropriate fields. When crossing the Kenyan border, you must obtain entry/exit stamps.
What are the application steps for an e-visa in Kenya from Peru?
To finish the Kenya e-Visa application, you must provide some basic information, such as:
- Passport number, issue date, and expiry date
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure
Peruvian tourists must double that all of the information they have provided is correct before submitting the Kenya visa application form, as this will help avoid potential delays in the Kenyan e-Visa processing.
The Kenya e-Visa application will be electronically linked to the Peruvian passport registered in the online form as soon as it is successfully submitted and approved.
Travelers from Peru who apply for a Kenyan online visa will then receive an email with a PDF version of the travel document.
Processing time of a Kenya e-Visa for Peruvian citizens:
Australian citizens must wait for 05 to 72 business hours for their approved Kenya e-Visa to arrive via email.
To avoid unnecessary delays, travelers are encouraged to submit their application forms well in advance to allow for adequate processing time.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Peruvian citizens:
The Kenya visa fee for Peruvian citizens varies depending on the type of visa. Electronic visas are less expensive than most visas obtained through the embassy.
Peruvians can pay the visa fees securely by Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer. To apply for a Kenya visa online, Peruvian citizens must pay two (2) types of visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
For Kenya visa services, we will show you 3 alternatives and each one with different amounts in order that you can choose according to your preference. The alternatives are:
- Normal: This is one of our most affordable prices, and you will receive your visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Within 01 Business Day, your visa will be in your inbox.
- Super Urgent: using this alternative, your visa will be ready in 05 business hours
Note: Payment of methods – We accept multiple methods of payment. You can use a debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.