Kenya visa requirements for Turkish citizens - Kenya Immigration
Kenya is a paradise for nature lovers because this country has immense meadows, plateaus, and a part of the second most enormous lake in the World: the Victoria lake. Moreover, you will have a chance to discover the traditional tribe cultures, the unique point of African countries.
If you are planning a trip to Kenya, you need an understanding of the Kenya visa requirements for Turkish citizens. A Kenya visa for Turkish citizens can be easily applied and obtained online. This document can be used for short trips.
To apply for a Kenya e-visa from Turkey, you can take advantage of the amazing services of kenyaimmigration.org. We have a team of experts ready to assist you at any stage of your application. You only need to contact them when necessary. The application procedure will take you 20 minutes to complete.
Our experts will begin working on your application as soon as it is submitted. Depending on the processing speed you select, you will receive your document.
To learn more about the Kenya visa for Turkish citizens, please read this article below.
1. Kenya e-visa for Turkish citizens:
If you are a Turkish citizen traveling to Kenya, you must apply for a Kenya Visa for Turkish citizens before your travel date in order to enter and stay in the country for tourism or other purposes. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain this document.
Introduced in 2015, Kenya electronic visa is an electronic tourist visa. It was implemented to allow Turkish citizens to gain expedited entry upon arrival at a Kenya border control checkpoint.
Kenya e- visa for Turkish citizens is a digital travel document that allows for a single entry into the country for up to 90 days.
If you are visiting Kenya for tourism or business and plan to stay for less than 90 days, you must apply for a Kenya e-visa.
To travel to Kenya for longer periods of time or for purposes other than tourism, family visits, business, or transit, contact a Kenyan embassy in Turkey for more visa information.
Types of visas in Kenya:
A Kenya visa is mandatory for entering the Republic of Kenya. Below are the types of visas that are provided by our service
- Kenya tourist e-visa: this e-visa type is released for tourism and visit purposes. With tourist e-visa, you will have a single-entry e-visa for a period of stay up to 90 days from the date of your arrival.
- Kenya business visa: this type of e-visa allows you to enter Kenya for business-related activities. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival with single-entry permission.
- Kenya transit visa: this e-visa is for transit situations. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for less than 72 hours from the time of your arrival before taking another flight to your destination.
- East Africa Tourist e-visa: this special kind of visa allows you to visit 03 countries in total: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda, with a starting entry point in Kenya. With this e-visa type, you can stay in those 03 countries for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival. In addition, you can go in and out of those 03 countries any time you want during your stay.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Turkish citizens:
In order to satisfy Kenya visa requirements for Turkish citizens, you need to provide the following documents:
- Turkish passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kenya and a blank page for verification stamping.
- Passport biographical page in digitally scanned version and a digital photograph of yourself in any version will be required.
- A flight ticket/round-trip ticket (for transit and East Africa e-visa): these 02 types of e-visa require your specific flight plan so you need to submit your flight bookings and itinerary to let the local authority verify your aviation information.
- Your business documents: if you want to apply for a Business e-visa, you need to add the following documents to your list alongside the documents above: the invitation letter from an organization in Kenya that want to make business with yours, a company's COI, your business card/staff card.
- A valid email address to receive Kenya's e-visa results.
It is recommended that Turkish travelers carefully review the Kenyan e-visa entry requirements before beginning the online application, as there are a few different prerequisites depending on the type of online travel permit: some additional conditions are required when applying for a business visa to Kenya or a travel permit to visit family.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from Turkey:
To obtain a Kenyan visa for Turkish citizens, you must first fill out an online application. The Kenya online visa application for Turkish citizens is quick and easy, taking less than an hour to complete.
Just follow 3 steps to apply for the Kenya visa for Turkish citizens:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenyan visa application form for Turkish citizens
- Step 2: Pay for the visa using a credit or debit card, PayPal, American Express, Visa, Master Card or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
- Step 3: Wait for e-visa approval and then receive your e-visa in your inbox.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
It is critical to double-check all of the information provided in the e-visa form, as any errors could result in the denial of their application.
Turkish groups traveling with children, such as on a family vacation, should be aware that each visitor must enter the country with their own e-visa.
If the traveler's online Kenya visa application from Turkey is approved, the e-visa will be delivered to them within 24-72 hours of submitting the online application. On arrival in Kenya, the traveler must present the printed e-visa along with the same passport used to apply online to border control officials, along with their e-visa.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Turkey
4. Kenya visa fees for Turkish citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees depend on the type of visa. To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The government Kenya visa cost varies depending on the number of entries the traveler requires, from US$ 95.00 for a single entry e-Visa to US$ 95.00 for multiple entries online visas and $65.00 for a Kenya transit visa
Meanwhile, the service fee is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you require the visa.
Kenyaimmigration.org give you three options so you can choose which one suits your trip the most. Remember that the option you select determines how much you will be charged for your Kenya visa. Here are your choices:
- Normal: The standardized service that can assist you in obtaining your e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: a service that can push the processing time faster than usual. By using this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: this is the highest priority the application process that can help you get your e-visa within just 05 business hours
Payment method: you will choose to pay in 02 ways after determining what is your suitable type of e-visa: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Paypal) and wire transfer (HSBC bank transaction).
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Turkey Citizens FAQs
Yes. Because Turkey is not on the exemption list for Kenya visa, Turkish citizens must obtain a visa to visit this country. Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. This country is becoming a favorite destination of many travelers for their vacation. Turkish nationals often travel to Kenya to go on safari tours, see vast savannah and wildlife in national parks.
The Kenyan Government launched an online visa system in 20155, making it easier for Turkish citizens to apply for a visa. Unlike other types of visas, the application process for eVisa can be accomplished online, eliminating the need to visit the Embassy or Consulate. Turkish tourists just need to fill out an online visa application form and make payment for the visa fee to complete the visa application process.
Kenya eVisas are granted to Turkish citizens who wish to stay in Kenya for some purposes including tourism, casual visit to family, or transit. Currently, there are 4 types of Kenya eVisas for which Turkish passport holders apply, namely Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa, Transit eVisa, and East Africa eVisa. The validity of a Kenya eVisa is within 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Turkish travelers to stay there for up to 90 days from the arrival date.