Kenya visa requirements for Mexican citizens
You should be aware that as a Mexican citizen, you are not required to visit a consulate or embassy if you choose to spend your vacation in Kenya. This is because you qualify for an electronic visa, which means you can apply for a Kenya e-Visa online! This is why kenyaimmigration.org comes in, our service can assist you in obtaining your e-Visa in a matter of minutes.
All you need to do is gather a few items and fill out an online form. Furthermore, to complete this process, you will only need a computer or electronic device with a Wi-Fi connection.
Do you want to learn more about the Kenya Visa for Mexican Citizens? In this article, you will see all information about that type of visa for Mexicans, including how many types of visas and as well as the requirements of this visa type.
1. Kenya e-visa for Mexican citizens:
The e-Visa for Kenya is an electronic visa introduced by the Kenya government to expedite the visa-issuance process for the East African country and remove the need to wait in long border queues to apply for a visa on arrival or visit a Kenya consulate to submit an embassy visa application.
Citizens of Mexico who need a visa for Kenya can use the simple Kenya online visa application to obtain an entry permit for tourism, business, and medical purposes.
Kenya e-visa for Mexican citizens may be issued as either a single or multiple entry online visa for varying periods of validity of 90 days after being issued.
To apply for a Kenya online visa, travelers just need to fill out a simple electronic form with basic personal, passport, and travel information to receive an approved Kenya e-Visa via email.
To visit Kenya for longer periods or purposes other than those permitted with an e-Visa, contact the Kenya embassy in Mexico for more information.
Types of Kenya e-visas for Mexican citizens:
Depending on what your travel plans are, you might choose either a Transit E-Visa, a Tourist E-Visa, a Business e-visa, or an East Africa E-Visa. Read on to find out which one is right for your travel plans.
- Kenya e-Tourist Visa: If you want to stay in Kenya for more than 03 days, the Tourist E-Visa will allow you to do so. This E-Visa is ideal for Mexican visitors who want to relax, go on tours, or spend time with friends and family in Kenya. The Tourist E-Visa is valid for up to 90 days from the issued date and allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have up to 90 days to spend in the country.
- Kenya business e-Visa: The Kenya Business e-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival to arrange your business activities. This is a single-entry e-visa.
- Kenya transit e-visa: With our Transit e-Visa, travelers from Mexico can spend up to 72 hours in Kenya. It’s the ideal option for a long layover or short trip.
- Kenya East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate package for travelers from Mexico who love Africa. You'll have access to Kenya with the East Africa E-Visa, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda whenever you want during your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today!
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Mexican citizens:
Kenya, like many countries, has several visa requirements for Mexican citizens. These must be met to successfully apply for the e-Visa.
According to Kenya’s visa policy, the Kenya visa requirements for Mexican citizens include the following documents:
- Holding a valid Mexican passport with a minimum of 06 months validity from the intended date of entry. The passport must have at least 02 blank pages for entry-exit stamps.
- A recent passport photo — Please submit a scanned copy of your passport.
- Digital photo: The online Kenya visa application requires all travelers to have a recent passport-size photo in digital format (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- Email address — We will email you your e-Visa once approved. Afterward, print a copy and keep it with you for your trip.
- Onward or return ticket (for East Africa and transit e-visa) — you will be asked to provide your flight bookings to verify your itinerary. If you apply for an East Africa e-visa, your flight ticket should point out that the entry point should be a port inside Kenya. If you want to transit through Kenya, your flight ticket needs to show you only transit in Kenya within 72 hours.
- Documents about your business: in case you are applying for a Business e-visa, you will need an invitation letter from a business partner, your company COI, and your staff ID/business card.
Once the traveler meets the above requirements, Mexican travelers can begin the online application process.
Once approved, your e-Visa is electronically linked to your Mexican passport. This means that if you lose or have your passport stolen before traveling to Kenya, you will need to apply for a new e-Visa using your new passport information.
If the passport expires before the Kenya visa's validity period ends, the visa will also expire.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Mexico:
Mexican citizens can apply for an e-Visa from anywhere in the world, including in the comfort of their own homes, thanks to the electronic system. Mexican passport holders will no longer be required to wait in line at an embassy. It is a simple way for anyone to apply for a visa.
All applicants need to do is ensure they have a working internet connection, complete the Kenya e-visa online application form, and simply wait for the visa approval to arrive directly in their inbox.
Mexican travelers can get a Kenya visa for Mexican citizens in 03 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenyan visa application form for Mexican citizens.
- Step 2: Pay the e-Visa fee to apply.
- Step 3: Download and print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya Online Visa
To reduce the possibility of delays, applicants are reminded to double-check all the details and contact information that they have entered. If an error is made, it can cause delays and/or other problems.
When the applicant submits the online form, they should allow 1 to 3 days for the visa to be processed and approved. When the application is approved, the applicant will be notified via email and will receive a copy of the visa.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Mexican citizens:
Around the world, every country charges an application fee for its visas, and Kenya is no exception. To submit an electronic visa application, all applicants must pay a fee that is the same for all eligible nationals, including Mexican citizens
Payment can be processed online conveniently and the application fee is inexpensive. Kenya e-Visa fees consist of a government fee and a service fee.
As for processing time, we give you three options, something that you will not find at an embassy. They are as follows:
- Standard – your visa is ready within 03 business days
- Urgent – your application is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent – your visa will arrive within just 05 business hours.
Payment method — We’ve made it simple to pay for your e-Visa. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Make sure to have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.