Kenya visa requirements for Vietnamese
The implementation of the Kenya Visa online system allows eligible countries to apply for travel authorization by simply filling out a simple and quick application form, which has had a significant impact on the country's tourism.
The Kenya e-Visa was designed to make the process of obtaining a visa easier by allowing applicants to apply online rather than in person at Embassies. It also streamlines border check-ins, avoiding long lines.
Vietnam has been added to the list of countries that are eligible to apply for the Kenya e-Visa online.
If you want to learn more about the Kenya e-visa for Vietnamese citizens, then keep reading this article to get more useful information.
Kenya e-visa for Vietnamese citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Vietnamese citizens:
Vietnamese need a visa if they wish to travel to Kenya from Vietnam. Obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Vietnamese citizens is a very simple process. It is not necessary to visit a Kenyan Embassy. The visa application is entirely online and takes only a few minutes to complete.
Kenya made it possible for citizens of over 150 countries, including Vietnam, to apply for an electronic visa, also known as an eVisa, in order to gain entry into the country in 2015.
A Kenya e-visa for Vietnamese citizens is an online travel document that is mandated by the Government for Vietnamese to enter the country hassle-free. This document is utilized for tourism, business, or medical reasons
The approved Kenya eVisa allows Vietnamese citizens to stay in the country for up to 90 days in a row.
The Kenya e-Visa for Vietnamese citizens is a single-entry e-Visa. This means that each entry requires a new visa. Kenya currently lacks a multiple-entry visit visa.
Once in Kenya, Vietnamese citizens can extend their e-Visa for another 90 days. This can be done by going to the Nairobi immigration office on the day that the Kenya e-Visa expires.
Travelers from Vietnam who wish to stay longer than 1 month, or for other purposes, need to get a visa through the embassy of Kenya in Vietnam
Kenya visa types for Vietnamese:
If you’re traveling to Kenya from Vietnam, you’ll be given the choice of four types of e-Visa.
- Kenya business e-visa: Vietnamese can apply for a Kenya business e-visa if they are visiting Kenya to do business-related activities. The single Kenya e-visa from Vietnam is valid for 03 months from the date of issue, allowing Vietnamese citizens to remain there for 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya transit e-visa: is an excellent opportunity to spend a few days in Kenya during a lengthy layover. Travelers from Vietnam can leave the airport and stay for up to 03 days with this type of e-Visa.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Tourist e-Visa allows Vietnamese visitors to stay in Kenya for a longer period of time and immerse themselves in the Kenya culture. With 90 days in the country, there are plenty of opportunities to unwind without feeling rushed. You can spend this time taking tours of famous landmarks, visiting people you may know in the area, or simply relaxing and taking in the beauty of Kenya. The Tourist e-Visa allows for a single entry into Kenya. You can stay for a maximum of 90 days after entering the country. Use a secure online application to obtain a Tourist E-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Africa.Vietnamese visitors can also visit Rwanda and Uganda with the East African e-Visa, making as many entries and exits as they want during their 90-day Kenya trip.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens:
Before applying for an online visa, Vietnamese citizens must meet a number of Kenya e-visa requirements. These requirements are:
- Valid Vietnamese passport – You cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport. Furthermore, Kenya's visa policy requires that the document be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the country.
- A scan of your passport’s biographical page
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the photo must be recent. There are a few more guidelines that the photo must adhere to.
- Return flight ticket – This requirement is designed to reassure immigration officers that you intend to return home before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – This can be a hotel reservation confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend or family member.
- Travel itinerary
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): To apply for this type of e-Visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- E-mail address – We will email you the travel document in PDF format once your application has been processed. Make sure to print at least one physical copy before you leave.
After completing the Kenya visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens, applicants can expect a response for their visa within 05 to 72 business hours. All other notifications about the status of the online visa application will be sent to the provided email address as well.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Vietnam:
Vietnamese travelers can get a Kenya visa online in 03 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-Visa application form
Step 2: Review all the information provided and confirm payment of visa fees
Step 3: Download and print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
The Kenya visa application for Vietnamese citizens is simple and quick. Vietnamese citizens must access the online application form via the Kenya Online Visa website and enter the following personal information:
- Full name and gender
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure
It is critical to fill out the application form completely and accurately. Any errors or false information can cause delays or even application rejection.
After completing the form, the applicant will be prompted to pay the Kenya e-Visa fee via the secure online payment system. This can be accomplished through the use of a debit or credit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or a wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
If all of the information provided is correct and all of the requirements are met, the visa approval will be sent to the applicant via email. It is recommended that you apply for a visa at least 03 days before your trip, in case of any delays or if additional information is required.
4. Kenya visa fees for Vietnamese citizens:
The Kenya visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. Electronic visas are less expensive than most visas obtained through the Embassy.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Vietnam, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
We recognize that this is likely one of many concerns about electronic visas. This is the reason why we offer you 03 options that can easily fit your needs:
- Normal: Most applicants choose this standard service because it is the least expensive option. With this service, you can get your document in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: Obtain your document in 24 business hours for a higher price.
- Super urgent: Receive your document in time record for the highest price. You will receive your document within 05 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE