Kenya eVisa requirements for Ivorian citizens
You're only a few days away from your big trip, and you're wondering, "Do I need a visa to go to Kenya?" Then the last few laps begin. Kenya, on the other hand, is one of those countries that welcomes tourists with open arms. The new visa system facilitates the processing of Kenya e visa for Ivorian citizens
Kenya e-visa for Ivorian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Ivorian citizens :
Before entering Kenya, all Ivorian passport holders must have a valid Kenya visa. As a result of the implementation of the new e-Visa system, Ivorian citizens will be unable to obtain a visa upon arrival in Kenya.
The government of Kenya has opened up the Kenyan e-Visa for the citizens of 152 countries around the world. Since Ivory Coast is on that list, therefore, Ivorian citizens are eligible to apply for Kenyan e-Visas in order to visit the country.
Travelers from hundreds of countries can now complete the entire process online from anywhere on the planet thanks to the new electronic travel authorization system. The change also removes the need for the traveler to visit a local embassy or consulate.
The Kenya e-visa is one type of visa that grants authorized entry into the country in the same way that a regular visa does but through an electronic system.
The Kenyan e-Visa for Ivorian citizens is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days from the issued date. This visa makes it easy for Ivorian nationals and citizens of other countries to take short trips to Kenya for purposes including:
- Medical treatment
- Visiting friends or family
Ivorians coming to Kenya to work or study for an extended period of time are required to apply for a Kenya visa at the Kenya Embassy in Ivory Coast .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This visa is available if you are traveling for tourism. It allows one entry into Kenya and a duration of stay of 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa is available if you are traveling to Kenya for business-related purposes. This single entry visa allows you to remain in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of entry.
- Kenya transit e-visa: If you are only passing through Kenya, you can apply for this visa. Besides transit purposes, this type of visa also allows you to have a 03-day trip to Kenya and explore the stunning attractions there.
- East Africa e-visa: The visa allows multiple entries to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, with Kenya being the first destination on the trip. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Ivorian citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
The new e-Visa travel permit was created to make the application process easier for Ivorian visitors. It is a streamlined process that shortens the application process, allowing candidates to receive a faster response and spend less time submitting a request.
To do so, each Ivorian applicant must provide a list of Kenya visa entry requirements. The following documents are required as supporting documentation:
- A valid passport: Before entering Kenya, all Ivorian travelers must have a valid and up-to-date passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining. In addition, there should be at least 02 blank pages in the passport in case the immigration officer adds entry or exit stamps.
- A scan of your passport's information page.
- A recent digital photo of the traveler: A digital photo of the traveler taken within the last 6 months is required. The image should be sharp and clearly show the traveler's facial features.
- Return flight ticket – This requirement is designed to reassure immigration officers that you intend to return home before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- An email address: During the application process, please provide a valid email address. This is to ensure that you receive notifications about your eVisa on time.
- For Business e-visa: An invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
If Ivorian citizens hold dual citizenship, they must apply for the e-Visa with the same travel document they intend to use. The eVisa is associated with both the passenger and the particular passport.
3. How to get a Kenya online visa for Ivorian citizens:
As long as the applicant's documents are up to date and ready to be submitted with their application, applying for a Kenya e-visa for Ivorian citizens is a simple and straightforward process. To apply for a Kenyan e-Visa, Ivorian travelers must first fill out an online application with information about themselves, their passports, and their travel plans.
When filling out the Kenyan e-Visa application, travelers must provide accurate information; otherwise, processing delays may occur, leading to visa denial in some cases.
Travelers can get their Kenya visa for Ivorian citizens in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-Visa application form from Ivory Coast
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees securely online
Step 3: Receive the approved Kenya e-Visa by email
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Most Kenya e-Visa applications from Ivory Coast are processed and approved in 05 hours to 3 business days.
Travelers who need their Kenya visa urgently can choose rush visa service for guaranteed 5-hour processing.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Ivorian citizens:
The total cost of a visa will vary depending on how quickly you need it and the type of visa. You have three options with the Kenya immigration service, so keep in mind that the option you choose affects the cost of your Kenya visa. You have the following options:
- Normal: The slowest option available to you is also the cheapest. Within 03 business days, you will receive your Kenya visa.
- Urgent: If you select this option, things will move a little faster. Your application will be reviewed within 01 business day
- Super urgent: This is the most expensive option, but it is also the quickest. Your travel document will be ready in just 05 hours.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Ivory Coast, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya visa Fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE