Kenya e-visa requirements for Dutch citizens
- 1. Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens:
- 2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Dutch citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from the Netherlands
- 4. Kenya visa fees for Dutch citizens:
Kenya is one of the most popular African destinations for tourists, business trips, and others. Travelers enjoy strolling along the white sand beaches, hiking through the lush forests, and, of course, going on a once-in-a-lifetime safari adventure. As an obvious result, the transportation demand to Kenya is increasing gradually and needs some proper solution to promote it and cut off unwanted procedure steps.
Similar to most countries, there are certain travel restrictions in place for people who wish to visit Kenya from the Netherlands. Dutch citizens need a visa to enter Kenya
There are certain visa requirements to visit Kenya that visa applicants should meet in order to be able to apply for a Kenya visa online. Thankfully, it is quick and easy to apply and get approved for a Kenya visa for Dutch citizens online.
Check more details about the Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens in our article below.
1. Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens:
If you are a Dutch citizen travel to Kenya, you must apply for a Kenya Visa for Dutch citizens before your travel date in order to enter and stay in the country for tourism purposes. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain this document.
The Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens is an electronic document that proves travelers have been granted permission to enter the country. This online visa application is quick, simple, and straightforward, making travel easier for Dutch citizens
Kenya visa types for Dutch citizens
There are 4 main types of Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens:
- Kenya Tourist e-visa: The Tourist Visa is a sort of e-visa that allows you to visit Kenya for tourism. It can be used for any form of vacation or recreational activity. The tourist e-visa for Kenya permits you to enter the country only once and stay for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit e-visa: A transit visa is required if you need to stop in Kenyan ports on your way to your original destination, which is not in Kenya. It's a 72-hour visa with a one-time use limit. The transit visa is not provided to tourists or business visitors.
- Kenya Business e-visa: This Kenya business e-visa allows you to go to the country for business meetings, conferences, and other activities. If you're going to Kenya for business, keep in mind that this type of e-visa is only good for three months from the date of issue and only allows you to stay for up to 90 days with a single entry.
- East Africa is a continent in East Africa. Tourist e-visa: This visa allows you to travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda on a single visa. This visa allows you to travel to these countries and remain for up to 90 days with multiple entries, commencing in Kenya.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Dutch citizens:
Before submitting your e-Visa Kenya application from the Netherlands, make sure you have a few key documents and meet the minimum eligibility requirements. According to Kenyan e-visa requirements for Dutch citizens, the following documents are required:
- A Dutch passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival in Kenya and a blank page in your passport for markings.
- A photograph of yourself in any version.
- An email address to receive your e-visa result.
- Flight ticket/round-trip ticket: for transit and East Africa e-visa, this document is compulsory because of the required confirmation for your point of entry. For tourism and business e-visa, it is optional which you can choose to provide or not.
- Business-related document (for Business e-visa): you need to provide the following documents related to your business trip: invitation letter of the company in Kenya, COI furnished by your company, your business ID card.
- Hotel reservation (if any).
All information and documents submitted by visa applicants for the Kenya e-visa must be accurate and complete. Incomplete or false application forms may cause delays in the visa application process and result in application rejection.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from the Netherlands
Dutch passport holders who want to visit Kenya do not need to visit an embassy or consulate to obtain a Kenya tourist e-Visa. The procedure can be completed quickly and easily using an online Kenya e-Visa form. Because the form is user-friendly, it takes no more than 15 minutes for Panamanians to complete all the required information.
Dutch citizens can request a visa to visit Kenya online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fee Pay by your Credit/Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, PayPal or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account
- Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa for Dutch citizens
Read more:How to get Kenya online visa
It is very important that all Dutch citizens carefully review the information displayed on the application form before submitting it, in order to avoid further inconveniences while arriving in the country of destination.
If all the information on the application form is correct, the approved visa will be delivered within three business days. However, it is recommended that Dutch citizens complete the form at least four days before their departure date to ensure that they have everything they need and have entered the correct information.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in the Netherlands
4. Kenya visa fees for Dutch citizens:
The Kenya visa fees for Dutch citizens are solely determined by the type of visa you have chosen, not by your nationality. It makes no difference which country you are from because Kenya has set the same fee for citizens of all eligible countries.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee
The Kenyan e-visa government fee is the total amount paid by the applicant to the Kenya Immigration Department for the processing of their electronic visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for a Kenya visa
The Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Kenya e-visa processing time.
For the application for a Kenya e-Visa, you can choose from the three customized options:
- Normal: This is the standardized option that can help you get your e-visa within 03 Business Days.
- Urgent: This will get you the visa faster than the standard option because this type only needs around 24 hours to complete your e-visa.
- Super Urgent: this is the highest priority service that can help you get your e-visa within just 05 business hours.
Payment method: payment is the final step of your application process and to complete it, you can pay in 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) and wire transfer (direct HSBC transaction).
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.