Kenya visa requirements for Haitian citizens - Fee & Services
- What is the Kenya e visa for Haitian citizens:
- Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Haitian Citizens
- How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Haitian Citizens Online
- Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Haitian Citizens
- Apply for a necessary Kenya visas at the Kenya embassy in Haiti
Kenya, in eastern Africa, is becoming a more popular tourist destination.It attracts exotic nature, a view of wild animals in their natural habitat, white beaches, and a fantastic climate not found in other parts of the world.
This country's popularity grows year after year. Tourists from all over the world are increasingly choosing Kenya as a vacation destination, but what are the entry requirements?
The truth is that an e-visa is required to cross the border. The first step before booking your flight is to determine whether your nationality qualifies for an electronic visa authorization.
Kenya visa for Haitian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Haiti?
For Haitian citizens, applying for a Kenya visa no longer entails visiting a national embassy or consulate in person or obtaining a visa on arrival at the border.
Haitian passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional stamp or sticker visa to travel to Kenya from Haiti. This modern and user-friendly system makes it simple to apply for a Kenya visa from Haiti.
The Kenya e-visa for Haitian citizens can be used for both tourist visits and business travel. The e-Visa allows Haitian visitors to stay for up to three months with a single entry.
What is the Kenya e visa for Haitian citizens:
According to Kenya's visa policy, Haitian passport holders require a visa to enter Kenya, even for short stays.
There are three options for obtaining a Kenya visa for Haitian citizens: online (recommended), on arrival, or at an embassy.
The e-visa system is encouraged for Haitian citizens to use because it is the quickest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. Applicants with a Haitian passport who apply for a Kenya e-visa do not need to attend an interview at the embassy or wait in line for a visa on arrival at the airport.
Instead, the application is only available online. Haitians complete the form on their smartphone or computer and are emailed the approved Kenya e-Visa.
A Kenya electronic visa, also known as a "Kenya e-Visa," is a travel authorization issued and stored electronically that replaces the traditional paper visa process. You will receive your printable Visa via email, and it will be valid for one entry as a tourist visa.
The approved Kenya e-visa permits citizens of France a stay of up to 90 consecutive days in the country.
This e-Visa allows the holder to visit Kenya for short periods of time for tourism, business, or medical reasons.
Haitians coming to Kenya to live, work, or study for an extended period of time are required to apply for the relevant type of visa at their nearest Kenya embassy in Haiti
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Get the Tourist e-Visa instead of the Transit e-Visa for a more in-depth understanding of Kenyan culture. Travelers from Japan can use this option to relax, visit loved ones, or explore the country for 90 days. There is plenty of time to appreciate Kenya's culture. The Kenya tourist e-visa is a single-entry visa. Haitian passport holders can only visit the country for tourism and stay for up to three months.
- Kenya transit e-visa: A long layover in Kenya should not be something to fear. With the Transit e-Visa, you can leave the airport and stay in Kenya for up to three days. Before continuing on to your next destination, take in the beauty of Kenya's culture.
- Kenya business e-visa: The Kenya business visa is available online. If you are traveling to Kenya on business, you can apply for the Kenya e-Visa in minutes. The Kenya e-visa online is a single entry visa that allows a consecutive stay of ninety (90) days
- East Africa e-visa: This is the best e-Visa option for Haitians looking to travel to East Africa. With the East African e-Visa, you can add Rwanda and Uganda to your Kenya trip, and you'll have 90 days to enter and exit as you please.
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Haitian Citizens
To meet the Kenya visa requirements for Haitian citizens, tourists must have a:
- Valid Haitian passport: With at least six months validity.
- Have at least one blank page for stamps and entry permits
- The scan of your passport's bio-data page and the traveler's photo is the most important document that must be attached to the application.
- Details of accommodation in Kenya
- Documents to prove your purpose of travel, like your travel itinerary.
- *An onward flight ticket.
- An email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent
- A digital photograph – Please have a recent, clear, and colorized photo of yourself that was taken within the last six months.
Haitian applicants with dual citizenship should be aware that the Kenya e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport they use to apply. They should use the same passport they will use for future travel. The length of validity on the date they apply is critical. If their passport expires within 180 days or less of the date of their application, they must first renew it.
We advise Haitian citizens to use a bank card that has previously been activated for international payments and to register with an email address that they regularly use, as all communications will be issued online.
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Haitian citizens
How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Haitian Citizens Online
Apply a Kenya e visa for Haitian citizens online
Applying for a Kenya visa for Haitian citizens is a simple process that begins with the applicant completing the online Kenya e-Visa application. Travelers will be required to enter some basic information, such as:
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship)
- Passport details (number, date of issue, date of expiry)
- Travel plans (dates of travel, tickets, accommodation confirmation)
Apply a Kenya e visa for Haitian citizens online by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as passport number. Haitians should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya visa application process.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya e visa fee and provide some additional documents as required.
- Step 3: The Kenya visa check status system lets Haitian citizens track Kenya e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation. After a few days, Haitian applicants will receive your Kenya e visas in PDF format via email.
Travelers will have the opportunity to review the information they entered on the application form and make any necessary changes. There is also a processing fee associated with applying for a Kenya e-visa, which can be paid with a valid debit or credit card.
Haitian travelers should be aware that they must apply for the Kenya e-visa at least 72 hours in advance of their trip to the country in order to receive the e-visa in time for their trip.
Each eligible traveler will need their own Kenya e-visa in order to be allowed into the country, regardless of whether the traveler is traveling with family or with a group.
Kenya e-visa processing time for Haitian citizens:
Once the traveler has submitted their Kenya e-Visa application, it may take up to three business days for the application to be processed.
There may be additional delays in Kenya due to national holidays or similar situations; therefore, travelers should apply for their Kenya e-Visa well in advance of their intended trip.
After the application has been processed, travelers will be granted or denied a visa and notified via email of the decision. If the traveler is approved, they will be emailed their e-Visa.
It will then be up to the travelers to print out a copy of the Kenya e-Visa or have a soft copy on their phone or another portable device to present at the Kenya border in order to gain entry.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Haitian Citizens
The total cost of a Kenya e-visa will vary depending on how quickly you need it. You have three options with Kenyaimmigration.org, so keep in mind that the option you choose affects the cost of your Kenya visa. You have the following options:
- Normal: This is the least expensive option available to you. In addition, the slowest. Your Kenya visa will be delivered to you within three business days.
- Urgent: You can select this option for faster processing and have your application processed within 1 Business Day.
- Super urgent: Choose this option if you need your e-visa as soon as possible, and your application will be processed within 5 Business Hours.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Haitian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Haitian citizens
Apply for a necessary Kenya visa at the Kenya embassy in Haiti
- The Kenya embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- During public holidays in Kenya and Haiti, Kenya embassy's offices in Haiti may be closed, visitors need to be aware of this when applying for regular Kenyan visas for Haitian citizens there.
Note about Kenya e visas for Haitian travelers
Haitian passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering Kenya.