Kenya visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
- 1. What is so special about Kenya:
- 2. Kenya e-visa for Icelandic citizens:
- 3. Kenya visa requirements for Icelandic citizens:
- 4. Applying for a Kenya visa online from Iceland:
- 5. Kenya visa fees for Icelandic citizens:
Many Icelanders are unaware that there is a country on the other side of Africa that combines visits to picturesque and ancient locations inhabited by wild African animals with relaxing on the Indian Ocean's shores.
Because applying for a Kenyan e-visa for Icelandic citizens is a quick and easy process, everyone has the opportunity to be convinced of the uniqueness of a vacation in Kenya. You can obtain permission to visit Kenya without leaving your home by completing all the necessary paperwork online at Kenya Immigration Services!
Kenya e-visa for Icelandic citizens
1. What is so special about Kenya:
Kenya is a truly unique country. Despite the fact that Kenya's coastal cities are quite old, and that the Portuguese and Icelandic left a number of colonial memorials here, the main attractions of Kenya are natural scenery.
Kenyan culture is made up of people, diverse tribes, natural parks, and breathtaking fauna, not buildings and structures.
To begin with, Kenya is well-known for having some of the best national parks in the world, which protect the Savannah and the Great Rift Valley's natural beauty. The Masai Mara Reserve, where you can witness a unique phenomenon known as the great antelope migration; Amboseli, famous for its elephant population; and Lake Nakuru, home to millions of flamingos, are among Kenya's most interesting and well-known national parks.
Kenya has over 50 national parks, each with its own distinct features: somewhere to see the "big five," somewhere to walk without fear of animals, and somewhere to enjoy beautiful natural landscapes. You can create your own unique itinerary in Kenya, spending your safari in the national parks that interest you the most.
Kenya is also rightfully proud of its beaches, which are widely regarded as some of the best in the world. The structure of the local coast is such that, despite the ocean, it is quite friendly to swimmers. On the other hand, great kites and diving are available all year. Diani Beach, located south of Mombasa, is the most popular beach area.
2. Kenya e-visa for Icelandic citizens:
Icelandic passport holders traveling to Kenya must obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, since 2015, this procedure can be completed entirely online. Tourists from Iceland can now apply for an electronic visa to Kenya. This visa is the most expedient and convenient option for Icelandic citizens.
The Kenya e-Visa, as the electronic travel permit is popular, allows citizens of Iceland to visit the country for leisure, but also for transit purposes, to see family and friends, or for business reasons.
Kenya e-visa for Icelandic citizens is a single-entry visa that grants Icelandic citizens a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya. Once issued, the e-Visa Kenya is valid for use for 3 months and can be used to travel to Kenya from Iceland at any point within that period.
Kenyan visa online permits the following activities:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
Fortunately, Icelandic passport holders can obtain a Kenya visa quickly and easily. There is no need to make an appointment or go to an in-person interview at the embassy.
NOTE: To remain in Kenya for a prolonged period, it is recommended that Icelandic travelers contact the Kenya embassy in Iceland for information on long-term visa options.
Type of Kenya e-visa:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, the Tourist e-Visa allows you to do so. Travelers from Iceland can use this e-Visa to spend 90 days relaxing, visiting loved ones, and experiencing Kenya's scenery and culture.
- Kenya business e-visa: This type of Kenya visa is made for Icelandic planning to visit Kenya for business purposes. The Kenya business e-visa is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to spend up to 90 days in the country.
- Kenya transit e-visa: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit e-Visa. You can't leave the airport and enter the country without a visa, but with a Transit e-Visa, you can spend up to three days exploring Kenya before your next stop.
- East Africa e-visa: The best thing about the East African Tourist Visa is that with one visa, the travelers can visit Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda instead of One At each entry, the visa will be valid for 90 days and allows travelers the maximum stay of 90 days from the arrival date.
3. Kenya visa requirements for Icelandic citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
There are a few requirements that applicants must meet in order to obtain a Kenya visa for Icelandic citizens.
Here is a list of the majority of these requirements:
- Passport: Before traveling to Kenya, Icelandic citizens must have a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months from the date of issue. The passport must have at least two blank pages for stamping.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will need to upload it during the application process.
- A recent digital photograph with color in any format.
- A recently taken color digital photograph for the Kenyan e-Visa
- Icelandic applicants may be required to submit their travel plans, including which cities they intend to visit and activities they intend to participate in, as well as a copy of their hotel/accommodation reservations (where they plan to stay during their trip)
- Officers may request to see a return ticket (or onward travel ticket) to ensure that the traveler does not overstay their visa.
- If you are applying for a business e-visa, you must submit the invitation letter and a company COI to process your visa application.
- When you travel to Kenya for a visit, you need to submit the Host ID card and immigration status information of your acquaintances.
Icelandic citizens should use the passport they intend to use to travel to Kenya on the application. If your passport is about to expire, it is best to renew it before applying for an e-Visa.
Icelandic passport conditions to enter Kenya:
Instead of visiting the embassy or consulate in person, Icelandic citizens who wish to apply can simply upload a legible digital image of the biographical page of their passport after completing the application form.
This travel document must be valid for at least 6 months after the arrival date, according to passport requirements. Icelandic citizens will be required to renew their passports if they expire after that time period.
If travelers from Iceland have dual citizenship, it is critical that they enter the country using the same passport that was used when applying online. If another passport is used to enter the country, the visa will be rejected.
4. Applying for a Kenya visa online from Iceland:
If you are certain that you meet all of the requirements, you may proceed with the process and fill out the application form. But, before you do so, keep in mind that our customer support service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is completely free of charge.
Kenyaimmigration.org’s application form has three simple test to apply:
- The first one covers the fundamentals, such as passport number and travel details. You must also select a time for your application to be processed.
- The second section will ask you to cover the payment and double-check your information to ensure there are no errors or typo.
- Receive Kenya e-visa via your email and print it out before going to the airport.
As you can see, getting a Kenya Visa does not imply much effort. Kenyaimmigration.org is by your side every step of the way.
Kenya e-Visa processing time for Icelandic citizens
The Kenya e-visa application form from Iceland can be completed in a matter of minutes. Applicants are not required to appear for an interview at the embassy. Applications are processed expeditiously. The majority of Icelandic citizens receive their approved Kenya visa within 1 to 3 business days.
Processing may take longer during peak periods of demand or around public holidays. It is recommended that travelers allow extra time in case of unexpected delays.
5. Kenya visa fees for Icelandic citizens:
Kenya visa fees for Icelandic citizens
Kenya visa fees for Icelandic citizens vary depending on the type of permit applied for and the processing time.
We provide you with three options; keep in mind that the option you choose determines the cost of your Kenya visa. You can go for one of the following:
- Normal: This is the least expensive option available for a 3 business days wait. This is the longest you will have to wait for your application. Still, it is a good solution if you like to plan with anticipation.
- Urgent: It reduces your waiting time by half. The application will be processed in 1 Business Day.
- Super urgent: If you are in a hurry, you can select this processing time because it is the quickest option available. Kenyan visas will be approved in just 5 business hours.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya .