Kenya visa requirements for Belarusian citizen
A safari trip to Kenya will undoubtedly broaden the horizons of those who enjoy traveling and seeing the world. Kenya is located in East Africa and is home to a variety of rare and nearly extinct wild animals. If you're lucky, you might be able to see the green grasslands and feel the thrill of wild animals chasing and hunting, as well as participate in a spectacular zebra and wildebeest migration from July to October.
The most notable distinction is that in Kenya, you can also sample the famous Swahili cuisine. Swahili cooking is a fusion of Middle Eastern and African cuisine with tidal characteristics that originated on Kenya's coast.
Inland areas usually have charcoal or bonfire barbecue, potted mixed vegetables, and corn paste products. Traditional crafts, as well as Kenyan coffee and black tea, are popular purchases. Travelers who enjoy carvings and want to go on a treasure hunt can visit the black wood carvings markets in Kenya.
If you live in Belarus but have always wanted to visit Kenya, there is now a quick and simple way to obtain a visa. Beginning in 2015, the Republic of Kenya began issuing E-Visas to citizens of Belarus and many other countries around the world. Information about the Kenya visa requirements for Belarusian citizens and how to apply for an e-Visa can be found in this article.
Kenya e-visa for Belarusian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Belarusian citizens:
The Kenyan e-Visa for Belarusian citizens is an electronic travel document which is authorized by the Kenya government. Nationals from Belarus who wish to travel to Kenya need a visa. Since 2015, Belarusians have been able to obtain an online visa for Kenya by doing simple steps to obtain it through an online application.
The application for the Kenya e-Visa is completed entirely online. The form is simple to fill out and submit, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. Once your Kenya visa for Belarusians is approved, the authorization is electronically linked to your Belarusian passport.
If you are a citizen of Belarus traveling for the following reasons, you will need to apply for a Kenya e-Visa:
- Visiting family
If you plan to travel to Kenya for other reasons, such as study or relocation, you should visit the Kenya embassy in Belarus to find out about other traditional visa options.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Generally, the length of stay in Kenya varies depending on the type of e-Visa obtained. There are four types of Kenyan e-Visa for Belarusian citizens:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: You are eligible to apply for a tourist e-Visa if you want to explore Kenya, learn about its nature, volunteer in animal camps, or visit family and friends for 90 days.
- Kenya business e-visas: Individuals who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new collaboration should complete a business visa application form. The applicants are permitted to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Travelers who intend to travel to the next destination and will not be in Kenya for more than 72 hours may apply for a transit visa. The eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date you enter Kenya.
- East Africa e-visas: This is the ultimate E-Visa for an East African vacation. You can spend 90 days in Uganda with the East African e-Visa, but you can also visit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want during this time. Apply for an e-Visa to East Africa here.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Belarusian citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
One of the first things you should do before beginning the online application process is to ensure that you have everything you need. However, you will notice that obtaining the necessary documents and information is simple. What you'll need is as follows:
- Having a valid Belarusian passport with at least two blank pages for entry stamps and at least 6 months of validity remaining after the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A recent digital photograph - The photo can be in format.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page is also required.
- A valid email address for receiving the e-Visa
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know more about your travel arrangements, including the date you intend to leave Uganda. Before you leave on your trip, make sure you have a return ticket.
- For business e-visa, an invitation letter, staff’s ID card and company COI from inviter organizations must be provided.
Since the entire e-Visa application process is electronic, it is also necessary to apply with a stable internet connection and mobile device (a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone).
Travelers are required to print their eVisa and present it at the border crossing along with their Belarusian passports. Furthermore, Belarusian nationals are strongly advised to keep the document handy during their stay in Kenya.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Belarus:
Belarusians must complete the Kenya e-Visa application form, providing only the necessary personal and passport information:
- Name and gender
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number
- Dates of traveling to Kenya
- Contact information
Belarusian citizens can request a visa to visit Kenya online in 3 steps which is dedicatedly guided by Kenya Immigration Services:
- Step 1: The first one requires you to enter some basic information about yourself and your trip. You must also select a visa type and a processing time. Both have an impact on the cost of your visa.
- Step 2: During the second step of the form, you must make the payment and review your application for any errors or typos. You cannot make any changes after the fact.
- Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa for Belarusian citizens. Travelers are required to print their eVisa and present it at the border crossing along with their Belarusian passports.
Read more: How to get Kenya Online Visa
Kenya electronic visas for Belarusian citizens are processed quickly. The majority of Belarusian travelers receive the approved Kenya eVisa by email in 1 to 3 business days. Please note that Belarusian travelers must enter Kenya within 3 months of their visa’s issue date.
4. Kenya e visa fee for Belarusian citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Belarusian citizens
The Kenya e-visa fees is divided into 2 different categories: The government charge and the service charge. The service charge depends on what type of visa the applicant needs and processing times. The government charge can not be changed or refunded when Belarusian citizens submit the form.
At kenyaimmigration.org, we give you three distinct processing options so you can choose how fast you want to receive your Tourist e-Visa for Kenya:
- Normal: you can take up to 3 days to process your application.
- Urgent: you can take up to 1 day to process your application.
- Super urgent: you can take up to 5 hours to process your application.
During the Kenya e-Visa application process, travelers pay the processing fee safely and securely with a debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus account