Kenya visa requirements for Comoros citizens
We have good news for you if you want to travel to Kenya with your Comoros passport!
The process is entirely online, and Kenya Immigration Services can provide you with a low-cost service.
Don’t worry about anything! Kenya Immigration Services can help you with the Kenya Visa for Comorian citizens. Keep reading for more!
Kenya e-visa for Comorian citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Comorian citizens:
Electronic visas are becoming more common. As a result, you can apply for a Kenya visa online and visit Kenya.
It will only take you a few minutes to complete an online form with Kenya Immigration Services. Can you believe it? From the comfort of your home, you can have a Kenya Visa for Comorian citizens.
Visitors carrying a tourist e-visa can enter Kenya for a maximum of 90 days in total. Remember that you will be unable to find paid work during this time.
Since 2015, citizens of over 150 countries, including the Comoros, can apply for an electronic visa to Kenya online. This digital visa system expedites the application and receipt of a Kenya visa. It also eliminates the need to stand in long lines upon arrival in the country.
The Kenya e-visa for Comorian citizens is an online visa that allows citizens of Comoros to travel to Kenya.
Kenya e-visa is the most common way nowadays to get a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website. Those who wish to visit the country for other reasons can contact the Kenyan embassy in Comoros.
Types of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This visa is available if you’re traveling for tourism. It’s valid for 90 days, and it provides a single entry to Kenya
- Kenya business e-visa: With your Kenyan e-Visa for business, you can travel to Kenya to participate in business-related activities. The Kenya business e-visa is valid for 3 months after being issued and grants single entry
- Kenya transit e-visa: You're only in Kenya for a few days or have a long layover and want to learn about the local culture? The Transit e-Visa may be ideal for you. Citizens of Comoros can stay in Kenya for up to three days with this e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visas: The visa allows entry to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Comorian citizens:
Kenya Immigration Services will help you get your Kenya e-visa. You only need to fill in a simple online application form and submit the required documents. This is the list of Kenya e-visa requirements for Comorian citizens that you need to provide:
- A valid passport document – a passport is a common document for Comoros nowadays. Obtaining one is very simple, but if you already have one, please double-check that it is valid for at least 180 days from the intended date of arrival in Kenya. It should also have at least two blank pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya.
- A passport scan – Kenya immigration services only needs the information page of your passport. Digital photographs were taken in the last 6 months
- Each applicant has a personal photograph that was taken as recently as possible
- A return flight ticket is required to demonstrate that you do not intend to overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation –This could be a hotel reservation or an invitation letter from your Kenyan host.
- For Business eVisa: Applicants are required to submit a Certificate Of Incorporation of company and a staff’s ID card/Passport
- Travel itinerary – It does not need to include every single thing you will do in Kenya. But it should have the cities you plan to visit at least.
- A valid email address is required because all correspondence, including the issuance of the e-Visa, will be conducted via email.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Comorian citizens
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Comoros:
The Kenya e-visa for Comorian citizens is very easy to get from Comoros. Travelers simply complete a quick application form online.
Comorian citizens must enter the required details, including the following:
- Basic personal information (name, date of birth, nationality, etc.)
- Passport details
- Contact information
The entire procedure takes only a few minutes. Submit your Kenya e-Visa application once you are satisfied that the form is complete and all of the information is correct. The visa will be sent to you via email shortly after.
Travelers who meet the Kenya e visa requirements for Comorian citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Get confirmation and pay the Kenya e-Visa fee
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya visa application
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
To ensure a quick processing time, Comorian applicants should double-check that all the information they provided in the application form is correct and error-free.
The Kenya e-Visa application for Comorian citizens is quick and easy. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish and can be done from anywhere in the world.
The usual Kenya e-Visa processing time from Comoros is within 5 business hours to 3 business days.
However, Comorian travelers should apply for a visa at least a week before their trip to make sure they receive the e-Visa on time.
4. Kenya visa fees for Comorian citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Comorian citizens
The goal of Kenya Immigration Services has always been to meet the needs and budgets of every single applicant, including Comorian citizens. As a result, you can select one of three processing time options. Here are some options for you:
- Normal – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. Within 3 business days, you will receive your Kenya visa.
- Urgent: If you select this option, things will move a little faster. Your visa is issued within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the most expensive option, but it is also the quickest. Within 5 hours, your Kenya e-visa will be ready.
The second step involves payment and review, while the third requires you to submit your application and its supporting documents to Kenya Immigration Services. You will be given instructions on how to do so. When you're finished, simply click the submit button, and Kenya Immigration Services will handle the rest.
What you should keep in mind is that citizens of Comoros can apply for a Kenya visa with relative ease. The procedure is nearly effortless. The Kenya e-visa you receive is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days once you arrive.