Kenya visa requirements for Laotian citizens - Services & Fees
Kenya visa requirements for Laotian citizens: As stated by the visa policy of Kenya, Laotian citizens will be able to apply for a Kenya e-Visa very soon. It makes no difference whether your trip is for business or pleasure.
Kenya Immigration Services can help you get this document in a few hours. However, keep in mind that you can only enter Kenya with an e-visa at a few specific points of entry.
Learn more about Kenya visa requirements for Laotian citizens, how to get, and visa fees in the following article.
Kenya e-visa for Laotian citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Laotian citizens:
Kenya made it possible for citizens of over 150 countries, including Laos, to apply for an electronic visa, also known as an e-visa, to gain entry into the country in 2015.
The Kenya e-Visa is an online travel document that is linked to your passport. You can easily travel to Kenya with this document. It is valid for 90 days after being given and you can use it for a single entry.
Citizens of Laos require a Kenya e-Visa to enter the country for the following purposes:
- Medical treatment
- Visiting family and friends
Laotian citizens traveling to Kenya for other purposes or who wish to stay in the country long-term will need to request a visa at the Rwanda Embassy in Laos.
Type of Kenya e-visas for Laotians:
There are 4 types of e-visas for Kenya:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, the Tourist E-Visa is an excellent option. Travelers from Laos can relax, visit people they may know, or simply enjoy the sights with the Tourist E-Visa. You'll have over a month to explore Kenya after entering the country. The Tourist E-Visa is valid for 90 days from the issued date, allowing tourists to stay in the country for 90 days.
- Kenya business e-visa: this is an official document permitting entry into Kenya for business purposes rather than tourist purposes. Visitors who apply for a Business e-Visa can stay in Kenya for a total of 90 days.
- Kenya transit e-visa: If you are a Laotian citizen connecting through Kenya and do not intend to stay for 72 hours, you will need a Kenya Transit visa. If you do not intend to leave the airport, you do not need to apply for such a document.
- East Africa e-visa: Want to have the most authentic East African experience? The East Africa Visa is the longest visa for Laotian citizens who want to spend more time exploring East African countries or with family. You can enter Kenya multiple times and cross the borders of Uganda and Rwanda for up to 90 days.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Laotian citizens:
Although the online application process is less time-consuming than going to an embassy, you will still need to complete a few documents. However, the procedure should go smoothly for you. Remember that these documents are likely to be the same if you want a Kenya e-visa for Laotian citizens:
- A valid passport is required for all applicants. You must ensure that the document is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Kenya. It must also include at least two blank pages.
- A passport scan (a scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page)
- Digital photo: All travelers must have a recent passport-size digital photo to apply for a Kenya visa online (either in any format)
- Proof of travel, such as flight confirmation, hotel reservations, and trip itinerary
- For Business e-visa: To get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- E-mail address – If you do not have an e-mail address, you will be unable to apply for a Kenya visa online. Kenya immigration services will send you the e-visa in PDF format via email, and you must print it before departure.
Once all of these requirements have been met, Laotian citizens can complete Kenya's entry e-Visa application form, pay the processing fee, and expect to receive the travel permit in PDF format.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Laotian citizens
3. How to get a Kenya online visa for Laotian citizens:
It is easy to apply for a Kenya online visa for Laotian citizens. The Laotian citizens can lodge their applications for visas from the comforts of their homes. For getting a Kenya e-visa, you need to follow three simple steps:
- To begin, fill out the online form with general information such as your passport number, gender, full name, date of birth, nationality, date of arrival, and departure in Kenya. Before deciding on a processing method, make sure you provide all of the necessary information.
- The most important things to do in the second step are revision and payment. You must ensure that the information you enter is correct. After filling out the application form and submitting the relevant documents, petitioners are required to pay the application fee. Most visas are then approved within hours and sent via email.
- Finally, you should download and print out the Kenya online visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
Processing times can go from 5 to 72 business hours. It is important that all applicants provide truthful and accurate information and respond to all questions. Incomplete or incorrect information may result in a visa application being delayed or even denied.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Laotian citizens:
The Kenya visa fees for Laotian citizens depend on the type of visa (tourist, transit business, etc.) and processing time.
The price of a Kenya visa for Laotian citizens covers both a government charge and a processing fee. The total cost is very affordable, regardless of the visa type
Kenya Immigration Services created these three options because not all Laotian citizens have the same schedule or budget set aside for their Kenya visas for Laotian citizens. You will have to pay more for a faster procedure. The three methods are as follows:
- Normal: Your visa application is ready within 3 days
- Urgent: This option is faster, your application is available in 1 day. But, the cost goes a bit higher.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option, and you can get your e-Visa in 5 hours. However, this is the most expensive option.
Electronic visa fees are paid securely online by a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.