Kenya visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens
The Kenyan Government's Immigration Department has introduced Liechtenstein citizens to a novel method of obtaining travel authorization. They waived a rule that required all visitors to apply for a regular Kenyan visa at the nearest Embassy or consulate.
Each application's processing time has been significantly reduced to three working days. It is no longer necessary to apply a month's advance.
An electronic visa (eVisa) is a document that can be obtained through an online system while traveling to Kenya. You will receive a confirmation email with a PDF file attached once the government grants you this authorization.
When you apply for a Kenya visa for Liechtenstein citizens(either a tourist or business travel authorization), your e-Visa will be valid for 90 days from the issued date.
Learn more about the Kenya visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens, the application process, and how to apply.
Kenya e-visa for Liechtenstein citizens
1. Kenya eVisa for Liechtenstein citizens:
Individuals traveling with a Liechtenstein passport must have a valid visa to enter Kenya.
The quickest and most convenient way to obtain a visa for Kenya is to apply online.Citizens of Liechtenstein can use this electronic system to apply for a single visa for short-term stays.
The Kenya electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that most foreign nationals can apply for online. This includes the citizens of Liechtenstein. Tourists and business travelers from Kenya can get a visa online, provided that they meet all the eligibility requirements.
The e-Visa for Kenya allows Liechtenstein citizens to visit the country for the following reasons:
- Visiting family
- Business trips
- To receive medical treatment
Kenya's e-Visa application is entirely electronic. All documents are submitted online, so applicants do not need to visit the Kenyan embassy in Liechtenstein.
The Kenya e-visa for Liechtenstein citizens is valid to use for 3 months from the date of issue. This visa is a single-entry e-Visa.
Once in Kenya, Liechtenstein applicants can extend their e-Visa for an additional 90 days except for Kenya transit eVisa.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
If you’re from Liechtenstein, you can choose one of the following three Kenya e-Visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you are visiting Kenya for vacation, the e-visa you must apply for is the Kenya Tourist Visa, which allows you to enter the country once and enjoy the various excursions, and safaris, and visit the various places Kenya has to offer for vacation. The approved Kenya e-visa permits citizens of Liechtenstein a stay of up to 90 consecutive days in the country.
- Kenya business e-visa: as a Liechtenstein citizen, you have to get a Kenya e-visa before entering this country. If you want to visit Kenya for business, you must first apply for a Kenya business visa. Kenya business e-visa is a single-entry visa that grants Liechtenstein citizens a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Transit E-Visa allows Liechtenstein nationals to transit through Kenya airport and have a short trip in Kenya for up to three days. It is ideal for those with a long layover or who simply don't have much time to spare. If you want to see the beautiful sights of Kenya but your tight schedule prevents you from doing so, pick up a Transit Visa right here and get the best of both worlds!
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate package for Liechtenstein citizens who adore Africa. You'll have access to Kenya with the East Africa E-Visa, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda whenever you want during your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today!
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens
Kenya, like many countries, has a few basic visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens. These must be met to successfully apply for the e-Visa.
Kenya visa requirements for Liechtenstein citizens include the following documents, according to visa policy:
- A Liechtenstein passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Kenya, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for stampings.
- A current email address to receive all visa information and approval
- A confirmed stay in the country (hotel booking or similar) that serves as proof of travel to Kenya as well as an onward ticket
- A digital copy of the passport information page must be supplied
- Digital passport-size photograph: This photo must meet standard photo requirements for size and composition. In addition, the applicant must provide a scan or photo of the biographical page of their passport.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): To apply for this type of e-Visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Liechtenstein citizens applying for the Kenya e-Visa should ensure that their passport has at least two blank pages, as these will be required to receive entry/exit stamps from Kenyan border authorities when entering and exiting the country.
3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Liechtenstein citizens:
Applying for a Kenya e-visa for Liechtenstein citizens is a simple process that requires the applicant to fill out and submit a single online form that takes no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Travelers must complete the following information:
- Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality
- Passport data
- Purpose of visit to Kenya. Travel & departure date
Travelers can apply for a Kenya visa from Liechtenstein in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa application form with necessary details
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee for Liechtenstein citizens
- Step 3: Submit the visa request for approval
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
Before submitting an application, applicants should double-check all the information they provide, as mistakes or missing details may delay the processing of their visa application. When arriving at the Kenyan border with their approved e-Visa, travelers should print out a hard copy of the confirmation email and carry it with them.
For the processing time of your Kenya e-visa, you will have three options:
- Normal: People frequently choose this option because it is the cheapest. Regardless, your e-visa will arrive longer. Your application will be reviewed within three business days.
- Urgent: The urgent processing time is much faster than the first option, and it will have your Kenya e-visa ready within 01 business day.
- Super urgent: It is the fastest option Kenya immigration services can offer. Your e-visa will be ready within just 05 business hours
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Liechtenstein citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Liechtenstein citizens
A quick electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit an embassy make the e-Visa one of the most affordable permits. Kenya e-Visa fees can be paid online by Liechtenstein citizens while completing their application.
You can pay for your E-Visa by using a debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
Remember that paying the application fee is a requirement for the Kenya e-visa. Should Liechtenstein citizens fail to comply, their visa requests will not be processed.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya e-visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE