Kenya eTA requirements for Guinean citizens in 2024
Guinean citizens are among those who are eligible to apply online for a Kenyan eTA. The local government provides the Kenya eTA to Guinean citizens who wish to visit Kenya.
All Guineans need to do is concentrate on the electronic eTA requirements and the online application form, both of which can be completed without visiting Kenyan embassies or consulates.
Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens:
The Kenya eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) has replaced the Kenya eVisa effective 1st January 2024
The Kenya eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a semi-automated method for determining a visitor's eligibility to travel to Kenya. The system will replace Kenya's eVisa, and all travelers must have an eTA before commencing their journey.
To allow for enough authorization, the Kenyan government requires that eTA applications be filed at least three days before departure. To be on the safe side (things happen), we recommend that passengers submit their applications three months before departure or as soon as they have bought their transportation and lodging tickets.
The Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens is an online electronic eTA that allows holders to visit Kenya. It is obtained by applying online rather than visiting an embassy or consulate.
Travelers from Guinea can apply for a Kenya eTA at any time before embarking on their journey. However, it is best to apply for an eTA at least 07 days before departure.
The following activities are permitted with the Kenyan eTA online:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Guinean travelers are required to contact the Kenya Embassy in Guinea.
Type of Kenya eTA:
Citizens of around 100 eligible countries, including Guinea, can apply for this electronic eTA using the eTA online application system prior to their tourism or business trip to Kenya.
The Kenya online eTA is only valid for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Kenya tourist eTA: If you want to explore Kenya, learn about its nature, volunteer in animal camps, or visit family and friends for a maximum of 90 days, you can apply for a tourist eTA.
- Kenya business eTA: Individuals who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new collaboration should complete a business eTA application form. The eTA for Kenya is valid for entry to Kenya for 3 months from the date of issue, according to Kenya’s eTA policy.
- Kenya transit eTA: Travelers who intend to travel to the next destination and will not be in Kenya for more than 72 hours may apply for a transit eTA.
- East Africa eTA: This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Africa. Guinean travelers can also visit Rwanda and Uganda with the East African eTA, making as many entries and exits as they want during their 90-day Kenya trip.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Guinean citizens:
Kenya eTA requirements for Guinean citizens
Before travelers from Guinea can start their online application, it is important to learn the Kenya eTA requirements for Guinean citizens. They include having and complying with the following:
- A Guinean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya
- At least two blank pages in the Guinean passport
- A passport-style photograph of the Guinean applicant, which was recently taken and in color.
- Proof of onward travel: This could imply attaching return flight tickets to demonstrate that citizens of Guinea do not intend to overstay their stay in Kenya.
- For business eTA, travelers must submit company COI and staff’s ID card who work for the company in Kenya.
- E-mail address – Because a Kenya eTA is electronically linked to your passport, you do not need to print it, but we use email as a means of communication, so we require an address.
If the passport used to apply for the eTA is lost, stolen, or damaged, you must apply for a new Kenya eTA using a replacement Guinean passport. Furthermore, if the traveler's intended travel dates change, he or she must obtain a new eTA.
3. How to get a Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens:
The first step in obtaining a Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens is to ensure that all of the above-mentioned items are available. Once everything is gathered, Guineans can begin filling out the Kenya eTA application form. Because it is simple and straightforward, this procedure takes less than 20 minutes.
Guineans must provide the following personal and travel information when applying for a Kenyan eTA online:
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship)
- Passport details (Passport numbers)
- Travel plans (dates of travel, tickets, accommodation confirmation)
Travelers from Guinea must pay the eTA processing fee with a valid form of payment, such as debit or credit card, American Express, eTA Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer through the Bank of Cyprus, at the end of the application.
How long does it take to receive the Kenyan eTA from Guinea?
Travelers from Guinea can expect to receive their Kenya eTA within 1 to 3 business days, though in rare cases, it may take longer. This could be due to delays, public holidays, or submitting the application during peak tourist season. As a result, we recommend that all Guinean applicants apply for their Kenyan eTA with plenty of time to spare so that they are not stressed or crushed before their trip.
When the Kenyan eTA is ready, citizens from Guinea should print a copy of the email containing their approved eTA to show to the immigration officer when entering the country.
Guinean travelers with electronic eTA can enter Kenya via land, air, or sea borders.
How to get a Kenya eTA for Guinean citizens
4. Kenya eTA fees for Guinean citizens:
Guinean citizens must pay two (2) types of Kenya eTA costs, referred to as Service fees and Government fees, in order to apply for a eTA to Kenya online. For the services fee, the cost of a eTA is determined by two factors: the type of eTA and the processing time. As for the latter, Kenya Immigration Services have come up with three amazing options that can satisfy every Guinean need and pocket. They are as follows:
- Normal: People often select this option because it is the most affordable. Nonetheless, you will receive your eTA relatively quickly. Your application will be processed in just 3 days.
- Urgent: compared to the first option, it is a lot faster. We will have your Kenya eTA ready within 1 day.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available from Kenyaimmigration.org. It's extremely convenient to apply while driving to the airport. Your Kenya eTA will be ready in just 5 hours.