Kenya visa requirements for Guinean citizens
Guinean citizens are among those who are eligible to apply online for a Kenyan visa. The local government provides the Kenya e-Visa to Guinean citizens who wish to visit Kenya.
All Guineans need to do is concentrate on the electronic visa requirements and the online application form, both of which can be completed without visiting Kenyan embassies or consulates.
Kenya e-visa for Guinean citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Guinean citizens:
The Kenya e-Visa was introduced in 2015 to make the visa application process for Guinean visitors to the country faster and more convenient. The Kenya e visa for Guinean citizens is an online electronic visa that allows holders to visit Kenya. It is obtained by applying online rather than visiting an embassy or consulate.
Travelers from Guinea can apply for a Kenya e-Visa at any time before embarking on their journey. However, it is best to apply for an e-Visa at least 07 days before departure.
The following activities are permitted with the Kenyan visa online:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Guinean travelers are required to contact the Kenya Embassy in Guinea.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Citizens of around 100 eligible countries, including Guinea, can apply for this electronic visa using the e-Visa online application system prior to their tourism or business trip to Kenya.
The Kenya online e-Visa is only valid for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to explore Kenya, learn about its nature, volunteer in animal camps, or visit family and friends for a maximum of 90 days, you can apply for a tourist e-Visa.
- Kenya business e-visa: Individuals who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new collaboration should complete a business visa application form. The e-Visa for Kenya is valid for entry to Kenya for 3 months from the date of issue, according to Kenya’s visa policy.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Travelers who intend to travel to the next destination and will not be in Kenya for more than 72 hours may apply for a transit visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Africa. Guinean travelers can also visit Rwanda and Uganda with the East African e-Visa, making as many entries and exits as they want during their 90-day Kenya trip.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Guinean citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Guinean citizens
Before travelers from Guinea can start their online application, it is important to learn the Kenya visa requirements for Guinean citizens. They include having and complying with the following:
- A Guinean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya
- At least two blank pages in the Guinean passport
- A passport-style photograph of the Guinean applicant, which was recently taken and in color.
- Proof of onward travel: This could imply attaching return flight tickets to demonstrate that citizens of Guinea do not intend to overstay their stay in Kenya.
- For business e-visa, travelers must submit company COI and staff’s ID card who work for the company in Kenya.
- E-mail address – Because a Kenya e-visa is electronically linked to your passport, you do not need to print it, but we use email as a means of communication, so we require an address.
If the passport used to apply for the e-Visa is lost, stolen, or damaged, you must apply for a new Kenya e-Visa using a replacement Guinean passport. Furthermore, if the traveler's intended travel dates change, he or she must obtain a new e-Visa.
3. How to get a Kenya e-visa for Guinean citizens:
The first step in obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Guinean citizens is to ensure that all of the above-mentioned items are available. Once everything is gathered, Guineans can begin filling out the Kenya visa application form. Because it is simple and straightforward, this procedure takes less than 20 minutes.
Guineans must provide the following personal and travel information when applying for a Kenyan visa online:
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship)
- Passport details (Passport numbers)
- Travel plans (dates of travel, tickets, accommodation confirmation)
Travelers from Guinea must pay the e-Visa processing fee with a valid form of payment, such as debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer through the Bank of Cyprus, at the end of the application.
How long does it take to receive the Kenyan e-Visa from Guinea?
Travelers from Guinea can expect to receive their Kenya e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days, though in rare cases, it may take longer. This could be due to delays, public holidays, or submitting the application during peak tourist season. As a result, we recommend that all Guinean applicants apply for their Kenyan e-Visa with plenty of time to spare so that they are not stressed or crushed before their trip.
When the Kenyan e-Visa is ready, citizens from Guinea should print a copy of the email containing their approved e-Visa to show to the immigration officer when entering the country.
Guinean travelers with electronic visas can enter Kenya via land, air, or sea borders.
How to get a Kenya e-visa for Guinean citizens
4. Kenya e visa fees for Guinean citizens:
Guinean citizens must pay two (2) types of Kenya e-Visa costs, referred to as Service fees and Government fees, in order to apply for a visa to Kenya online. For the services fee, the cost of a visa is determined by two factors: the type of visa and the processing time. As for the latter, Kenya Immigration Services have come up with three amazing options that can satisfy every Guinean need and pocket. They are as follows:
- Normal: People often select this option because it is the most affordable. Nonetheless, you will receive your e-Visa relatively quickly. Your application will be processed in just 3 days.
- Urgent: compared to the first option, it is a lot faster. We will have your Kenya e-visa ready within 1 day.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available from Kenyaimmigration.org. It's extremely convenient to apply while driving to the airport. Your Kenya e-visa will be ready in just 5 hours.