Kenya visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens
- Kenya e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens:
- Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Marshall Islands citizens
- How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Marshall Islands
- Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Marshall Islands citizens
- About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Service For Marshall Islands citizens
We live in a fantasy world with millions of incredible places to visit and many cultures to learn about.
As a result, it is now very common for people to travel in search of something completely different from what they see on a daily basis.
That is, they travel to places where the culture, landscapes, and entertainment are different from what they are used to in their home countries, while also providing them with unforgettable experiences.
The big cities, full of history and ancient monuments, are one of the experiences that abound in European countries. As a result, it is not surprising that the many countries of the Pacific Oceans, particularly Marshall Islands citizens, travel to places where they can have new experiences.
Experiences that bring them closer to nature, closer to wild animals, ancestral tribes, and imposing landscapes that encompass everything that our eyes can see.
And in a few places, such as Kenya, the best African country to visit, you can do so. For decades, it has been a popular tourist destination for those who enjoy nature and wildlife.
If you are a Marshall Islands citizen, you can apply online for a Kenya visa if you want to spend your vacation there. This is due to the fact that you are eligible for an electronic visa (e-visa). Kenyaimmigration.org makes its services available to you in order for you to have a smooth and quick application process.
This page explains Kenya visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens and other important travel information.
Kenya visa for Marshall Islands citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Marshall Islands?
Kenya e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens:
Kenya, knowing that it is a country with enormous tourism potential, developed a method for travelers to apply for a visa to enter the country.
And the e-visa, or Electronic Visa, is a system that allows you to apply for a visa to enter the country electronically and automatically.
It is not a system available to all countries, but the Marshall Islands can request it without difficulty.
This system consists of an electronic visa that must be requested from a specialized website, where, if certain requirements are met, a simple form must be filled out, and the visa will be in the applicant's email in a matter of days, as simple as that sounds.
Kenyan authorities wanted to implement such a system so that travelers would not be discouraged by the difficulty of obtaining a visa (as in many countries), but instead found a simple and secure application process.
The Kenya e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens has a validity of 3 months from the date of issue. Marshall Islands citizens can spend up to 90 days in Kenya with the e-Visa and have the possibility of extending their stay in Kenya.
Activities permitted with the Kenyan visa online include:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
Travelers visiting Kenya for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should inquire at the Kenya embassy in the Marshall Islands
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you are unsure which type of electronic visa is required for your trip, simply determine the purpose of your stay. As a result, if you plan to spend your vacation in Kenya, you must apply for a tourist e-Visa. This type is only valid for up to 90 days and can only be used once.
- Kenya business e-visa: If your primary reason for traveling is to attend a business meeting, you must apply for a business e-visa or any business-related activities in Kenya. This is a Single Entry authorization that can be used for a total of 90 days within 90 days of being issued.
- Kenya transit e-visa: is required for individuals with connected flights from Kenya to other locations, as long as the duration does not exceed 72 hours. You do not need to apply for this visa if your flight connects without leaving the airport.
- East Africa e-visa: If you want to see as much of East Africa as possible, this is the E-Visa to get. You can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with the East Africa E-Visa. During your 90-day stay, you can freely enter and exit Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda, so apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Marshall Islands citizens
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens online anytime you want
You must make sure they meet the Kenya e-visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens before applying for a visa online:
- A Marshall Island passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining and at least two blank pages for visa stamping.
- The recent digital photograph that meets the Kenya visa photo specifications
- Email address: Because this is an online visa, you will communicate with me via email. To receive regular updates, you must enter an active and valid email address in the registration form.
- Marshall Islands citizens must provide documentation of travel, such as information about their lodging and flight information, so that local authorities may be sure they will depart the country within the allotted time frame.
- Tourist e-visa: Applicants must send a letter of invitation and the host's identification card.
- Business e-visa: This e-visa requires an invitation letter, a COI from the company, and the staff members' ID cards.
The applicant will be unable to submit their Kenyan visa application unless these basic requirements are met.
How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Marshall Islands
Marshall Islands citizens can request a Kenya visa online in minutes. The three-step application process is simple and quick:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-visa form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya processing fee
Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa
Applying for a Kenya tourist visa from the Marshall Islands is quick and convenient. Passport holders from the Marshall Islands only need to fill out a simple online form with basic information, including:
- Personal details—name, gender, date of birth, and nationality
- Marshall Islands passport information—number, issue date, and expiry date
- Contact details—email address
- Travel information—date of arrival in Kenya
Before submitting the request, Marshall Islands should carefully review all the information. Errors, including spelling mistakes, may cause processing problems.
Travelers must pay the Kenya e-Visa fees with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer through the Bank of Cyprus to complete the process.
When should you apply for a Kenya visa from the Marshall Islands?
Kenya e-visa processing is quick and easy. The majority of Marshall Islands citizens receive their approved permit within 72 hours of submitting their request.
However, it is best to allow for extra time in case of processing delays.
Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Marshall Islands citizens
Need to fully understand about Kenya e visa fees and services for Marshallese citizens to apply for a Kenya visa from Marshall Islands online anytime you need
The total cost of your Kenyan e-Visa will be determined by how quickly you need it. We have some options, but keep in mind that the option you select determines the cost of your Kenya visa.
- Normal: This option is the most affordable and will take up to 3 business days
- Urgent: This option will result in your Visa being approved in just one business day at a slightly higher rate.
- Super urgent: This procedure will result in you receiving your Visa in just 5 business hours. This is the best option for those with immediate plans to visit Kenya.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from the Marshall Islands, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy travel insurance in Kenya
About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Service For Marshall Islands citizens
Other than Kenya electronic visa, Kenya Immigration Services now also provides package services to support Marshall Islands citizens when traveling to Kenya, including:
If Marshall Islands citizens are planning to have a short-term visit in Kenya for such purposes as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they should consider purchasing an e-Sim in Kenya. Normally, a Kenya eSIM is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
Car pick-up service in Kenya
To help our customers have more carefree time before traveling to Kenya, we are delighted to offer a Kenya car pick-up service along with the Kenya e visa package for Marshall Islands citizens
With our car pick-up service in Kenya, Marshall Islands citizens no longer worry about the transportation from the arrival port to their rented accommodation in Kenya.