Kenya eTA requirements for Myanmar citizens - Fee & Services
- Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens:
- Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Myanmar Citizens
- How To Apply Kenya eTA For Myanmar Citizens Online
- Everything About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Myanmar Citizens
- Apply for a necessary Kenya eTA at the Kenya embassy in Myanmar
The days of going through standard procedures to obtain a eTA to another country are long gone. With the advancement of technology, you can now apply for an electronic eTA (e-visa) to Kenya through our online service. We will process the requirements, and your travel document will be ready within a few hours.
It is always recommended that you seek assistance because we are here to assist you in completing the application form, obtaining the eTA, extending the eTA, and dealing with any other issues or queries that may arise.
Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Myanmar?
However, the first and most important aspect of the entire procedure will include some documents as well as information that will be required in the application form. However, there must be no errors on your part during the process, and you must get those details correct.
Myanmar passport holders can apply for an electronic eTA (e-visa) to Kenya via a simple online process. This is a requirement for all foreign visitors who require a eTA.
Applying for a Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens is fast and straightforward, and removes the need to visit a Kenya embassy or consulate in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for a regular eTA
Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens:
One of the most popular questions when researching a eTA to Kenya is doing Myanmar citizens need a eTA in order to enter Kenya.
The answer to that is yes, all Myanmar citizens must have a eTA to Kenya before they can legally enter the country. Although the process for obtaining a eTA for Kenya for Myanmar citizens was long and drawn out in the past, a new initiative set by the Kenyan tourism board has made it much simpler and faster.
All you need is an hour of your time to complete the online application and a few business days to process it. The days of waiting in line at the embassy, gathering dozens of documents, and having an in-person interview are long gone.
The new system provides a single-entry travel permit that is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance and can be extended once in Kenya.
The Kenya eTA is valid for a variety of purposes, including:
- Medical treatment
- Visiting relatives
To visit Kenya for other purposes, foreign citizens are required to contact the Kenya embassy in Myanmar
Type of eTA to Kenya from Myanmar:
The first step in applying for a Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens is determining which Kenyan eTA type is best suited to the applicant's trip.
- Kenya tourist eTA: It is mostly used for vacations. Whether it's visiting high points, traveling extensively, or visiting relatives and friends. This type of electronic eTA is available to you. The tourism eTA is valid for three months from the date of issuance and allows for a maximum stay of 90 days. You can extend your eTA in Kenya if you want to stay longer. Passport photocopy and digital portrait are required documents.
- Kenya transit eTA: Do you have a long layover? The Transit eTA may be an option for you. It allows you to stay in Kenya for a maximum of three days.
- Kenya business eTA: The Kenya business eTA can be obtained online. If you are visiting Kenya for business, you can apply for a Kenya eTA in just a few minutes. Visitors carrying an eTA can enter Kenya for a maximum of 90 days, in Total
- East Africa eTA: This is the ideal eTA for those who want to immerse themselves in East African culture. The East Africa eTA allows you to stay in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days. You can even enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your 90-day stay.
Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Myanmar Citizens
Check Kenya eTA requirements for Myanmar citizens
Although the application process is simple and straightforward, each applicant must meet a number of requirements in order to obtain the Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens. The application requires the following information or documents, which are listed below:
- A Myanmar passport with a minimum of six months validity from the intended date of entry
- At least one blank page in the passport
- A valid email address as the eTA will be issued through email
- A recent (within the last six months) digital color photograph
- An intended itinerary. It is not necessary to follow the itinerary exactly, but a planned trip is required, so it is critical to plan ahead of time.
- Proof of onward travel from Kenya, either to your home country or to another, as long as you show you intend to leave Kenya within the time frame specified.
In order to apply for an eTA to Kenya from Myanmar, you must also meet certain document requirements.
Otherwise, Myanmar citizens must obtain a new passport before beginning the application process. Because the Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens is linked to the passport number, it is required to travel on the same passport that was used for the application.
Children traveling on their parents' passports must have their parent or legal guardian fill out a separate application form on their behalf.
In addition, all applicants must submit a passport-sized photo that meets the Kenya eTA photo requirements. When submitting an online application, this can be easily uploaded in digital format.
How To Apply Kenya eTA For Myanmar Citizens Online
Travelers from Myanmar can complete an online Kenya eTA application from the comfort of their own homes. All you need is a reliable internet connection and a device like a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Travelers can apply for a Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya eTA application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fee for Myanmar citizens
- Step 3: Receive the approved Kenya eTA
Check that all of the information is correct before submitting the form. This is because even minor errors on the application form can cause processing delays or even application rejection.
The Kenya eTA processing time is very short. The majority of travelers can expect to have the approval in their inbox within 24 hours, and at most in 3 business days.
Learn to apply Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens online
Everything About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Myanmar Citizens
When it comes to the total cost, it will vary depending on how quickly you need the eTA. Kenyaimmigration.org grants you three options, so keep in consideration that the option you select dictates the cost of your Kenyan eTA. You can go for one of the following:
- Normal: This is the least expensive and slowest option available. Your application will be reviewed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: this time, your Kenya eTA arrives within 1 Business Days
- Super urgent: If you need to fly to Kenya the next day, you should select this processing time. Your application will be processed within 5 business hours.
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from Myanmar, you have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA fees, which were called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Myanmar citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya eTA fees for Myanmar citizens
Apply for a necessary Kenya eTA at the Kenya embassy in Myanmar
- Kenya embassy opening hours: 9:00 and 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
- During public holidays in Myanmar and Kenya, Kenya embassy's offices in Myanmar may be closed. Visitors need to be aware of this when applying for a normal Kenya eTA for Myanmar citizens there.
Note about Kenya eTA for Myanmar travelers
Myanmar passports must be valid for at least six (06) months before entering Kenya.