Kenya visa requirements for Iranian citizens - Fees & Services
Kenya visa requirements for Iranian citizens: The Kenya visa requirements are essential for Iranian citizens who want to experience the exotic and vibrant culture of this unique destination. Kenya is a country with both savanna and coastal regions, as well as a range of attractions from historical sites to national parks.
The Kenya visa requirements for Iranian citizens must be kept in mind whether you're planning a safari, visiting family, or simply sightseeing in the country. Kenya Immigration Services will outline the necessary documentation and Kenya visa application procedures for Iranian citizens wishing to visit this stunningly beautiful country.
Kenya visa for Iranian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Iran?
This article will also describe the Kenya e visa requirements, fee, service, type,... and rules for staying in Kenya for extended periods of time, as well as provide safety and Kenya travel health insurance information. With all this knowledge, Iranian citizens will be able to take the necessary steps to enjoy the beauty of Kenya, and all the country has to offer.
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
- Iran country is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Iranian passport holders.
- Depending on why Iranian citizens visit Kenya and the referred documents they have, they could apply for a suitable Kenya visa type.
Iranian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the nearest Kenya embassy in Iran or consulate nearest.
- Applying online for a Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Iranian travelers must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- A valid Iranian passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- A scan of the biographical page of the Iranian passport
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Iranian citizens
All Types Of Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens
Iranians seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa in order to enter the country.
- There are several types of Kenya visas available for Iranian citizens, depending on their purpose of traveling.
- The most common type is the Kenyan e visa for Iranian citizens, an Kenya electronic visa that can be obtained online in advance of travel.
- This Kenya visa type is valid for 90 days and is suitable for those traveling to Kenya for leisure, business, medical or transit purposes.
There are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Iranian citizens offered through Kenya Immigration Services, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- Kenya Tourist e visa: Iranian travelers who want to participate in tourist activities or go sightseeing should apply for this visa. Kenya tourist e Visa for Iranian citizens allows a single entry into the country, and tourists from Iran can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit e visa: used when Iranians need to cross Kenya before taking another flight to a different country. The Kenya Transit eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Holders of this Kenya Transit e isa are allowed to transit through Kenya and stay there for up to 72 hours.
- Kenya Business e visa: crucial for your work trip to Kenya. Iranian workers will have 90 consecutive days in this country with Kenya business eVisa.
- East Africa Tourist e visa: is a new type of Kenya visa. An East Africa tourist e visa allows Iranians to travel around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. Iranian travelers can use this type of Kenya tourist visa to visit these African countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
Iranian citizens requiring other types of Kenya visas should visit the nearest Kenya embassy in Iran or the consulate to get a proper visa.
How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens Online
Kenya e visa is an official online Visa system by the Kenya Government, launched in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter Kenya legally, including Iran.
- Although the Government does not ask Iranian applicants to submit paperwork at the Kenya embassy, they will require some scan of supporting documents to process a visa application for a Kenya e visa.
- Therefore, as an Iranian applicant for a Kenya e visa, you should obtain enough documents to ensure a smooth visa process.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens online
Prepare the Kenya visa required documents including:
- Iranian passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya and has at least two pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya.
- A scan of the Iranian passport’s biographical page.
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya e visa approval information.
- A passport photo of the Iranian applicant that was taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens you apply for, there are some extra documents that you need to provide. These are listed below:
- Kenya Tourist visa requirements: Iranians need to provide a hotel booking, and flight tickets to apply for this type of visa. For a Kenya visit visa, an invitation letter from a Kenyan host is also required for Iranian citizens.
- Kenya Business visa requirements: Iranian workers are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and a staff ID card/Passport.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens online by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as passport number. Iranians should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya visa application process.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya visa fee and provide some additional documents as required.
- Step 3: The Kenya visa check status system enables Iranian citizens to track Kenya e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation. Iranian applicants will receive your Kenya e visas in PDF format via email after a few days.
Please notice that Iranian citizens should download and print out your Kenya e visa. Then remember to bring your Kenya electronic visa to show the Kenya Immigration officers upon arrival.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Iranian Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and stay duration. Kenya visa fee for Iranian citizens is solely determined by the type and services of the Kenya e visa chosen.
Kenya e visa fee for Iranian citizens
- To obtain a Kenya visa for Iranian citizens, Iranian applicants have to pay two kinds of Visa Fees, which are called the Kenya visa Service Fee and Government Fee.
- More about how to make payment for Kenya e visa fees for Iranian citizens, and Kenya visa services cost here.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Iranian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Iranian citizens
Kenya e visa services for Iranian citizens
- Normal Kenya e visa service: used in most cases, Iranian travelers will get your Kenya e visa approval in a guaranteed maximum of 03 business days.
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: used in some special cases, Iranian citizens can get a Kenya e visa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
- Super urgent Kenya e visa service: used in emergency cases, Iranians can get your Kenya e visa in a guaranteed maximum of 05 business hours.
To apply for a Rush Kenya e visa, click here
Buy Kenya Travel Insurance along with a Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of Kenya visa requirements for Iranian citizens, it is a recommendation for a trip to Kenya.
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Iranian travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. Kenya travel insurance will help travelers partially reduce damages during the trip.
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel health insurance is essential for Iranians to have peace of mind and enjoyment of their trip to the fullest.
Travelers from Iran can take benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply a necessary Kenya visas at the Kenya embassy in Iran
- The Kenya embassy's hours: from 9:00 AM to 16:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- During public holidays in Kenya and Iran, Kenyan embassy's offices in Iran may be closed, visitors need to be aware of this when applying for a regular Kenya visa for Iranian citizens there.
Link: Kenya embassy in Iran.
Note about Kenya e visas for Iranian nationals
Iranian tourists should be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six (06) months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE