Kenya visa requirements for Iranian citizens - Fees & Services
- Kenya e-visa for Iranian citizens
- Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
- All Types Of Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens
- How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens Online
- Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Iranian Citizens
- Apply a necessary Kenya visas at the Kenya embassy in Iran
Traveling to Kenya is now easier than ever thanks to the e-visa program. Citizens of over 150 countries, including Iran, can obtain a Kenyan e-visa, also known as an electronic visa.
Obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Iranian citizens is quick and easy. Only a few documents are required, and travelers can apply online and receive their electronic visas.
This eliminates the need to visit a local embassy, gather mountains of paperwork, and wait weeks for a decision. Applying for a Kenyan e-visa from Iran takes less than an hour and can be done from the comfort of one's own home.
Kenya visa for Iranian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Iran?
Kenya e-visa for Iranian citizens
The most frequently asked question is, "Do I need a visa to visit Kenya from Iran?" And the answer is yes. All Iranian tourists who wish to visit Kenya must first obtain a visa.
However, you can avoid any worries about this document by applying for a Kenyan e-Visa.
You may be wondering what a Kenyan e-Visa is and why it is easier than a consular visa, and we are here to answer that question.
A Kenyan e-Visa is a document that functions similarly to a consular visa, but with one exception. This is due to the fact that it is done electronically via an online system. The e-Visa, like a regular visa, allows you to enter the country legally.
The Kenyan e-Visa for Iranians is a 90-day visa with a single entry. It can be used to enter Kenya via land, air, or sea crossings and can be used for tourism, business, medical treatment, or visiting family.
Iranians coming to Kenya to live, work, or study for an extended period of time are required to apply for the relevant type of visa at the Kenya Embassy in Iran.
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
There are only a few Kenya visa requirements for Iranian passport holders. They include the following items:
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival with at least one blank page.
- A digital photo of the applicant that meets the same requirements as the passport photo.
- A copy of your passport’s biographical page
- Do not apply if your email address is incorrect. Because the Kenya e-Visa application is completed online, you will receive all visa-related information via email.
- Proof of onward travel: Iranian travelers must show proof of onward travel to another country or back home. This could be an airline ticket.
- For a business e-visa: You need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
You can enter Kenya with your travel documents in pdf format if you have a Kenya e-visa. You will need to present the printed e-visa or electronic form, as well as your valid passport when passing through immigration.
Iranians should be aware that these are entry requirements for obtaining a Kenya e-Visa.
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Iranian citizens
All Types Of Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens
- Kenya transit e-visa: You must transfer through Kenya to reach your final destination. You may not want to stay at the airport, but you should leave to explore this beautiful country. This type of visa is only available to visitors who plan to stay for less than 72 hours. If you intend to stay longer, a tourist e-visa may be a better option.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Kenya's tourism industry is the country's second-largest source of foreign exchange revenue. Thousands of wild animals congregate in the Masai Mara National Reserve every year from August to October, creating a spectacular scene of animal migration. All of the breathtaking scenery and wildlife can be seen from the hot air balloon. Are you planning a trip to Kenya to see this wonderland for yourself? Don't forget to apply for a tourist e-Visa before entering Kenya. You can stay and travel for up to 90 days with this e-visa.
- Kenya business e-visa: Kenya's economy has grown year after year as technology has advanced and knowledge has increased. Kenya's society and physical infrastructure are relatively developed in comparison to neighboring countries, making it an ideal location for large corporations seeking to enter the African market. If your company sends you to Kenya to explore new business opportunities, attend meetings, or attend exhibitions. You should apply for a Business e-visa. The visa is valid for 90 days, and you may stay for up to 90 days. To obtain a business e-visa, you must submit a copy of your passport, a photo of the applicant, and an invitation.
- East Africa e-visa: The visa allows entry to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on a trip. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries between the three countries.
How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Iranian Citizens Online
The application process for a Kenyan visa for Iranians is quick and simple. In fact, the majority of applicants complete the application in less than 15 minutes.
The Kenya e-Visa application will request basic personal and passport information from Iranian travelers.
- Visa details (number of visa, transportation method, port of arrival, processing time)
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship)
- Passport details (number of passport)
- Travel plans (dates of travel, tickets, accommodation confirmation)
Travelers who meet the Kenya visa requirements for Iranians can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Double check all the data provided in the previous step. Pay the Kenya e-Visa fee for Iranians
Step 3: Receive the approved Kenya e-Visa. You should download and print out a copy of your e-Visa in case the Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint requires it upon your arrival.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Iranian citizens online
It is recommended that Iranian citizens go through and double-check the entire Kenya e-visa form before submitting the application to ensure that the information is correct. This is done to ensure that the Kenyan electronic visa application is processed as smoothly and quickly as possible.
How long does it take to get a Kenya e visa for Iranians?
Kenya e-visa processing is quick, with most Iranians receiving their approved visa within 05 hours to 03 business days.
Iranians should apply at least 03 days before departing in advance to avoid any processing delays. The approved visa is sent to travelers via email, and they should print a copy to present to immigration officials.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Iranian Citizens
To get a Kenya visa for Iranians, the following options provided by Kenya Immigration Services are at your disposal:
- Normal: It is the least expensive method of obtaining your documents. You receive your Kenya visa for Iranians in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: With which you can get your documents a little ahead of time with some extra charges. You will receive your Kenya visa within 1 business day.
- Super urgent: This allows you to receive your documents immediately but at a higher cost. In 05 business hours, you will receive your Kenya visa.
Iranians pay the visa processing fees online using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus when making their visa payment. Kenya e-Visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and the processing time
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Iran, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Kenya travel Insurance so that your visa application will be accepted by the Government faster and easier.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Iranian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Iranian citizens
Apply a necessary Kenya visas at the Kenya embassy in Iran
- The Kenya embassy's hours: from 9:00 AM to 16:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- During public holidays in Kenya and Iran, Kenyan embassy's offices in Iran may be closed, visitors need to be aware of this when applying for a regular Kenya visa for Iranian citizens there.
Link: Kenya embassy in Iran.
Note about Kenya e visas for Iranian nationals
Iranian tourists should be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six (06) months from the date of arrival in Kenya.