Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
Kenya’s Diani Beach has been included in a list of the Top 50 beaches compiled by FlightNetwork.
The Canadian travel site ranked the world’s 50 best beaches based on the opinions of more than 600 travel journalists, editors, bloggers and agencies.
Diani Beach in Kenya comes in at number 49, scoring 8/10 for sheer untouched beauty, 6/10 for remoteness and 9/10 for sand and water quality. With 111 annual days of sunshine and an average temperature of 26 degrees, it is the perfect destination for anyone wanting a holiday in the sun by the Indian Ocean.
“An impeccable, 10 km stretch of powdery sand, Diani Beach is quickly becoming one of the most popular spots in Kenya. Once you see it, you’ll understand why. The sand here is one of the softest found on the planet, the water is warm yet crystal clear, and, when the wind’s up — the surf is perfect. This is also one of the few places where you can spot the world’s largest fish: the whale shark. On land, you’ll be able to watch monkeys swinging in the trees, play volleyball with the friendly locals, or treat yourself to laying on the silky-smooth sand. Your days on Diani Beach will be filled with spotting rare animals, catching some waves, and soaking up the warm African sun as your tropical dream becomes reality.”
According to tour planner AfricanMecca Safaris, “Diani Beach transports you to a cultural beach experience made even more amazing with access to Kisite Marine Park for snorkeling and whale shark diving”.
Grace Bay in the Caribbean archipelago of Turks and Caicos, a British Overseas Territory, topped FlightNetwork’s list.
The beach, on the island of Providenciales, which enjoys 319 days of sunshine annually, received a perfect 10 score for both ‘sheer untouched beauty’ and ‘sand and water quality’, receiving an 8/10 for remoteness. A colorful barrier reef lies only a mile offshore.
- Kenya Immigration Services Suggests Useful Tips For A Wonderful Holiday In Kenya
- Entry Requirements For International Travelers To Travel To Kenya During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- An old friend in Kenya is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 9 Delicious and Popular Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- Fly-SAX airline for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat