Fly-SAX airline for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
Fly-SAX, Kenya’s safari and private charter airline, has confirmed fully-owned subsidiary, SAX-Tanzania, the new airline established in Tanzania, will be ready for take off at the end of the year.
The new airline is presently making final preparations to commence flights, subject to receiving regulatory approvals from the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
“Since we announced our plans to launch the airline earlier this year, we have been working hard to get all the regulatory approvals in place to ensure that during Christmas time, we have an efficient airline servicing Tanzanians as well as international tourists,” said Don Smith, chief executive of Fly-SAX.
“We are in the process of recruiting the crews, sourced locally within the country, and training them to deliver service to international standards, making sure they are ready in time for the Christmas rush.”
SAX-Tanzania will be flying Dash 8 Q400 modern turbo prop business-class standard 68 seater planes on the routes from Dar Es-Salaam to the popular destinations of Kilimanjaro, Mwanga and Kigoma.
Brown Francis, general manager of SAX-Tanzania, added: “We have chosen the Dash 8 Q400s because they are faster than any jets currently servicing these destinations.
“Additionally, because of their size, they are environmentally friendly as fuel consumption is lower compared with bigger jets.
“My country is home to three of Africa’s natural wonders and is rapidly becoming the holiday destination of choice for international visitors as well as domestic holidaymakers.
“I believe that we have the right planes, the right crew and the right business model in place to grow this airline to best serve our passengers within Tanzania.”
- Everything About Kenyan Embassies And Consulates To Apply For A Kenya Visa
- Learn How To Check Kenya Electronic Visa Status Anytime Through Kenya Immigration Services Website
- Learn How To Apply For A Kenya Visas Online - Get A Kenya Electronic Visa From Anywhere
- Discovering Kenya Visa Fees And Kenya Travel Services For A Memorable Trip
- Learn About Kenya Visa Application & Kenya Visa Processing Time For Foreign Tourists
- The Best Kenya Travel Insurance For Tourist - Maximum Self Protection With Travel Insurance Kenya
- Learn More About Kenya Visa Types For International Travelers
- Learn About Kenya Visa Requirements For International Travelers
- The richness of Kenya culture and traditions
- Let's check out the best time to visit Kenya
- Kenya Immigration Services Suggests Useful Tips For A Wonderful Holiday In Kenya
- Entry Requirements For International Travelers To Travel To Kenya During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- An old friend in Kenya is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 9 Delicious and Popular Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE