Africa - prepare to fall in love
From the vast savannahs peppered with immense herds of wildlife of Kenya to Uganda’s Rwenzori Mountains are home to six of Africa’s 10 tallest peaks, from the signature savannah of the Serengeti to jagged mountains, green-tinged highlands and deep-gash canyons that mark the Great Rift Valley's continental traverse – wherever you find yourself in this big, beautiful continent, Africa has few peers when it comes to natural beauty.
The Rwenzori Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in Uganda and Africa
The Maasai Marai National Reserve - One of the biggest concentrations of game in Kenya
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the PromoCode: AFRICA50
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and the service fee will be 50% OFF.
The program will end on November 14th 2019.
- Best Souvenirs from Kenya Must-Buy Mementos for All Travelers
- Best Places to Visit in Malindi: Unveiling the Coastal Wonders of Kenya
- Top Places To Visit In Naivasha Await Your Romantic Exploration
- Best Luxury Hotels in Kenya: Unforgettable Experiences Await
- A Day In Paradise: Lake Nakuru Day Trip
- Best Places To Visit In Kisumu For Travel Enthusiasts
- Top 7 Must-See Places To Visit In Nakuru
- Everything About Lamu Island - Kenya's Indian Ocean Paradise
- Discovering The Top 9 Best Places to Visit in Eldoret Town