Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
If you are a passport holder of the following countries, you will be required to submit a paper based application for a visa to the Department of Immigration services.
1. Nationals of the following Countries require a referral visa.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Armenia, Cameroon, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (Formerly North Korea), Eritrea, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan
2. Applicants against whom there is some local objections or doubt in the country where the application is made.
3. Stateless persons or persons not holding valid passports or other travel documents issued by their own country of nationality, including recognized refugee holders of the United Nations Refugee Travel Documents.
4.Prohibited immigrants as enumerated under Section 33 (1) and (2) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?