When will my eVisa expire?
An evisa to Kenya once issued is valid for 3 months before you travel. Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?