When will my eVisa expire?
An evisa to Kenya once issued is valid for 3 months before you travel. Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
- What is the price of a pickup car in Kenya?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How to get Kenya Online Visa (e-Visa)
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can I extend my Kenyan visa?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get Kenya eVisa?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an e-Visa?
- How much is Kenya Online Visa (e Visa) Cost?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs a visa for Kenya?
- Do I need a Visa to visit Kenya?