You should take the following measures to prepare for your travel after acquiring your Kenya eVisa for Pakistani citizens :
- Review the Kenya eVisa: Verify that all of the information on your eVisa is correct, including your name, passport number, visa validity dates, and visa type (single or multiple entry).
- Print a Copy: Make a copy of your approved eVisa confirmation to take with you on your trip. While your eVisa is electronically connected to your passport, having a physical copy is also beneficial.
- Check Entry Requirements: Familiarize yourself with Kenya's admission criteria. Check that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended departure, and that you have a return or onward ticket.
- Plan Your Itinerary: Plan your plan and determine which sites in Kenya you wish to visit. Consider arranging your lodging, airfare, and any activities or tours ahead of time.
- Health Precautions: Check to see if there are any special health requirements or vaccines required for Kenya visitors. Anti-malarial medicines and a basic travel medical pack are recommended.
- Currency and Payments: Familiarize yourself with the local currency (Kenyan Shilling) and carry some local cash. Major cities and tourist areas generally accept credit/debit cards, but it's always good to have cash for smaller purchases or in case of emergencies.
- Travel Insurance: Consider purchasing Kenya travel insurance to cover any unforeseen medical emergencies or trip disruptions.
- Research Culture and traditions: Read up on Kenya's culture and traditions to respect local traditions and behave appropriately during your visit.
- Emergency Contacts: Keep a list of emergency contact numbers, including your country's embassy or consulate in Kenya.
While the eVisa permits you to enter Kenya, you must still follow local laws and regulations throughout your stay. Follow any visa requirements and be prepared to provide your eVisa confirmation to immigration officials if they ask.
You may assure a smooth and pleasurable journey to Kenya with your eVisa as your travel authorization by following these procedures and planning ahead of time.