Before traveling to Kenya, travelers should take time to choose a suitable visa for their needs. Besides that, it's crucial to verify the most recent information before planning your trip to Kenya, as travel requirements can be subject to change.
- Valid Passport: It is essential to ensure your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your intended departure date from Kenya.
- Passport photo - Passport photos can be obtained at a photo studio or even online. Simply ensure that the image is taken recently and show your face clearly on a white background.
- A minimum of two blank pages in the passport for immigration to stamp upon entry and exit.
- Return Ticket: It's advisable to have proof of a return or onward ticket.
- Proof of accommodation –A hotel reservation confirmation is the most common form of proof, but a letter from a host is also acceptable. You simply need to show proof that you are staying somewhere.
- Kenya Travel Insurance: Although not mandatory, it's recommended to have travel insurance covering medical expenses, trip cancellations, and other potential issues.
Please note that these are general guidelines, and requirements can change. Travelers can check with the Kenyan embassy or consulate in your country or visit the Kenya Immigration Services website for the latest and most accurate information before making any travel arrangements.