A Kenyan electronic visa for Bangladeshi citizens is a travel document that allows travelers from Bangladesh to enter Kenya. By completing the application form on the Kenya Immigration Services website, Bangladesh nationals can get an electronic visa for short trips to Kenya swiftly and effortlessly.
Bangladeshi nationals can get a Kenya electronic visa for a variety of reasons, including tourist, business, and transit. The validity period is 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Kenya visa holders to remain for a total of 90 days.
Before starting to complete the application form, Bangladesh citizens should review all the necessary documents that are needed for the Kenya e visa processing. There will be different documents required for different types of Kenya visa. Please take a look at the following documents:
- A valid passport of Bangladesh citizens that is valid for 180 days from the date of entry
- The passport must have at least two blank papers for visa stamping
- A scanned copy of the information page in your passport in color
- At least 1 photograph of the applicants - Dress formal and not wear any accessories. The size and format is up to you, submit any form that you have
- Travelers should provide hotel and flight details to apply for any type of Kenya tourist visa
- For Kenya business e visa, Bangladesh citizens must provide an invitation letter and COI of the partner company, as well as show the staff’s ID.