If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
Once the application has been submitted to the Kenyan government, the Kenyan Government fees are non-refundable. But we will refund the service fee for your application cause we can not process the evisa successfully for you.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?