How much is the eVisa?
There are two kinds of Kenya eVisa fee that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Kenya, including eVisa service fee and Kenya Government fee:
- Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Kenya eVisa processing from consulting about the Kenya eVisa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Kenya Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Kenya ports. ( at the airports, borders, sea ports).
- Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Kenya Immigration Department to process eVisa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
For more information, you can visit Our Visa Fee
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?