There are many types of visas available. It depends on your goal for visiting Kenya and how long you want to stay. Kenya's single entry visa is valid for three months from the issued date. This implies you may only enter Kenya once within three months of receiving your visa. If you want to stay in Kenya for more than three months, you must apply for a multiple-entry visa.
You must fulfill the entrance criteria to apply for a single entrance visa for Kenya. The entrance criteria are fairly simple. Here are the requirements for a single entry visa for Kenya:
- Passport - You will be unable to apply for a Kenya visa unless you have a passport. Furthermore, Kenya's visa regulation requires that the document be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport's bio page, which you must provide to Kenya Immigration Services throughout the application process.
- Digital passport photo - keep in mind that the photo must be recent. There are a few more rules that the photo must meet.
- Return flight ticket - This condition is intended to reassure immigration agents that you intend to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of lodging - This might be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend or family member.
- E-mail address - Once your application has been processed, e-visa will give you the travel document in PDF format through e-mail. Remember to print at least one hard copy before leaving.
- Payment methods - Kenya Immigration Services is flexible regarding paying for services. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but PayPal is also acceptable.