Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
As Kenyan Government regulation, applicants below 16 years old don't need to apply for an eVisa. Only their valid transport documents will be required at the point of entry.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How to get Kenya Online Visa (e-Visa)
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can I extend my Kenyan visa?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get Kenya eVisa?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an e-Visa?
- How much is Kenya Online Visa (e Visa) Cost?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs a visa for Kenya?
- Do I need a Visa to visit Kenya?