Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
As Kenyan Government regulation, applicants below 16 years old don't need to apply for an eVisa. Only their valid transport documents will be required at the point of entry.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?