For travel to Kenya, travelers should check with the Kenyan embassy or consulate in your country or visit the Kenya Immigration Services website for the most current and accurate information on passport requirements and entry regulations. If your old passport does not meet the necessary criteria, you may need to renew it before traveling.
Although the application process is simple and straightforward, each applicant must meet a number of requirements when filling out the form in order to obtain the Kenya e-visa for Lebanese citizens. The following information or documents are required by the application, which are listed below:
- Your passport is valid for at least six months from the intended date of entry
- We also recommend having at least two blank pages in the passport in order to ensure that the immigration officer has enough space to stamp the passport if necessary.
- Digital scan of your passport – we only need the page where all your personal information appears.
- A valid email address, as the visa will be sent via email.
- A recent (within the last six months) digital color photograph.
- An intended itinerary. It is not necessary to follow the itinerary strictly, but a planned trip is required, so it is critical to plan ahead of time.
Always make sure to check well in advance of your planned travel date to allow enough time for any necessary passport renewal processes.