Yes, you can obtain a Kenya visa on arrival. However, there are another way of getting a visa quickly than you imagine. The visa-on-arrival program was phased down in January 2021. All travelers to Kenya can now apply in advance for an eVisa.
The e-Visa application procedure is straightforward and may be done online. You must enter your passport information, contact information, and trip dates. You must also submit a current passport-sized picture.
The Kenya eVisa is a quick and simple way to apply for a visa to Kenya. You may apply online and have your visa in as little as 5 hours. The eVisa is valid for a maximum stay of 90 days.
After submitting your application, you will get an email confirmation containing your visa information. After that, you may print your visa and show it to the immigration official at the port of entry
Here are some of the benefits of applying for a Kenya eVisa:
- It is a quick and safe way to get a visa to Kenya.
- You may apply for an eVisa from any location in the world.
- The application procedure is straightforward and takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- You will receive an email with your visa information.
- You can print your visa and show it to the immigration officer at the border.