No, you can't obtain a Kenya visa on arrival. Kenya is excited to be a visa-free country starting in January 2024.
To ensure a smooth trip to Kenya, tourists must now submit an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) 72 hours before their departure. All travelers to Kenya can now apply in advance for an ETA
The ETA application procedure is straightforward and may be done online. You must enter your passport information, contact information, and trip dates. You must also submit a current passport-sized picture.
The Kenya eTA is a quick and simple way to apply for a visa to Kenya. You may apply online and have your ETA in as little as 5 hours. The eVisa is valid for a maximum stay of 90 days.
After submitting your application, you will get an email confirmation containing your visa information. After that, you may print your visa and show it to the immigration official at the port of entry
Here are some of the benefits of applying for a Kenya ETA
- It is a quick and safe way to get an ETA to Kenya.
- You may apply for an ETA from any location in the world.
- The application procedure is straightforward and takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- You will receive an email with your ETA information.
- You can print your ETA and show it to the immigration officer at the border.