Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
After the initial days allocated by the immigration control at the port of entry have elapsed, you renew your visa at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?