Is my personal information secure to submit online?
Yes, when you complete your application for a Kenyan e-Visa, your information is secure and is submitted directly to the Kenyan government. Your personal information will be processed only for the purpose of making a decision on your visa application. Protection of the personal data provided in the application form will be the responsibility of the Kenyan government.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?