Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
Embarking on a journey with your friends is an unpredictable voyage that every person should experience at least once in his or her life.
Exploring a different country, conquering fears together and discovering new perspectives ultimately progresses our relationships to levels never imagined possible.
When we travel with our friends, those memories become even more priceless in our bank of golden experiences.
The moments we hold so dear to our hearts are often the ones that were celebrated with some of our closest companions, and apparently sharing these experiences has everything to do with it.
The International Day of Friendship is a good excuse for you and your best friends to take a break from the boring daily life and go on an adventure. Travel together, make beautiful memories, explore new cultures, seeing new people - The perfect package for an adventurous July.
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end in July 31th 2019
- Beyond Boundaries: Unforgettable Experiences Await In Kenya Travel
- Journey Through The Best Restaurants In Kenya For Food Lovers
- Dive Into Kenya’s Attractions: Hidden Gems Worth Exploring
- Kenya Food - Exploring The Spice Of Life In Kenya Cuisine
- Discovering The Natural World Of Kenya On A Wildlife Safari
- Everything About Kenyan Embassies And Consulates To Apply For A Kenya Visa
- Learn How To Check Kenya Electronic Visa Status Anytime Through Kenya Immigration Services Website
- Learn How To Apply For A Kenya Visas Online - Get A Kenya Electronic Visa From Anywhere
- Discovering Kenya Visa Fees And Kenya Travel Services For A Memorable Trip
- Learn About Kenya Visa Application & Kenya Visa Processing Time For Foreign Tourists
- The Best Kenya Travel Insurance For Tourist - Maximum Self Protection With Travel Insurance Kenya
- Learn More About Kenya Visa Types For International Travelers
- Learn About Kenya Visa Requirements For International Travelers
- The richness of Kenya culture and traditions
- Let's check out the best time to visit Kenya
- Kenya Immigration Services Suggests Useful Tips For A Wonderful Holiday In Kenya
- Entry Requirements For International Travelers To Travel To Kenya During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- An old friend in Kenya is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 9 Delicious and Popular Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- Fly-SAX airline for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat